Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Skelet0n

Down 17.77% for the day. F*ck me.

Although sometimes after approval, the realisation that now the real fun begins re outlays with ramping up production etc....
    That's my partner's theory anyway, I let out an expletive when I just looked at DeGiro and I told her why.
    She's in the Med device sector.

Medical devices? Get her to look at PAVM.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,202 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

PAVM up over 6% today :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Up 5% after hours. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭MidMan25

Up 5% after hours. :rolleyes:

Almost 12% now.

• Advertisement

Skelet0n wrote: »
    Woulda done the same if I had any liquid cash at the moment.

Great discount today, dunno what's going on but it's only up from here, it's already on sale like.

Sold some of my VKTX stock / profits to fund it.

Sold some of my VKTX stock / profits to fund it.

Holding all of mine through results end of this month at least.

Holding all of mine through results end of this month at least.

I'll get in again when I've funds lodged but had to get in again on VSTM!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

VSTM In twice today, 7.65 on first dip and 7.17 before close.
    I don't know what was going on today but I'm confident in a few weeks they'll look like cheap shares.
    At 7.74 now in AH.

Thinking of adding a few more VkTX..if hip drug results are good it'll kick on again.

Agreement signed for Chinese distribution

CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited and Verastem Oncology Sign Exclusive License Agreement for the Development and Commercialization of COPIKTRA(TM) (duvelisib) in China

There are fcukers in the know who force the price down knowing news like this will drop and position themselves to profit from it.

Bob Harris wrote: »
    There are fcukers in the know who force the price down knowing news like this will drop and position themselves to profit from it.

If ya look at the tape you see loads of 100 share bids just keeping the price from moving. Don’t know how the SEC don’t get more involved.

63% shares currently short too, once they start to cover it’ll take off. It’s in their interest to walk the price down until then though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭littlevillage

If ya look at the tape you see loads of 100 share bids just keeping the price from moving. Don’t know how the SEC don’t get more involved.

Off topic here but where do you get your trades data ? do you subscribe to some kind of a feed? or are you just looking at historical data

Off topic here but where do you get your trades data ? do you subscribe to some kind of a feed? or are you just looking at historical data

People who have access post L2 pictures on StockTwits quite often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RedRebel92

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/09/25/why-verastem-inc-stock-is-crashing-today.aspx

"The flip side is that Verastam now has to contend with actually meeting analysts' quarterly sales projections for Copiktra -- a feat that few newly minted commercial biotechs achieve right off the bat. And that's probably a major reason why some investors are ringing the cash register today."

Any thoughts on General Electric?

RedRebel92 wrote: »
    https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/09/25/why-verastem-inc-stock-is-crashing-today.aspx

"The flip side is that Verastam now has to contend with actually meeting analysts' quarterly sales projections for Copiktra -- a feat that few newly minted commercial biotechs achieve right off the bat. And that's probably a major reason why some investors are ringing the cash register today."

BO target surely, will likely need external help to compete alright.

Bought a few in the low 13's after the ER a while back, and have fallen nearly $2 since. From what I've read where it's at now is around the predicted bottom.
    It'll take a few years to get even into the mid teens I'd say but as a long term holding that pays an ok dividend (unless cut again) it is interesting but I'd probably wait and see as the short term downward trend might take it into the 10's.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mickoneill31

I heard them being discussed on Motley Fools podcast a week or two ago. The feeling was that they had a good CEO but that it would take a few years for them to improve.

I did a quick search and found that they've transcribed it.
    https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/09/25/why-general-electric-shareholders-will-need-a-lot.aspx

Might get into EDRY today, $18 book value seems undervalued at 8.50.

Thanks for the tip, like the look of this.

Latest addition: GoPro

Trading 50% below 12 month high, HERO 7 just out, Christmas coming up.

However, long way to go for the company to fully recover and they could do with a few employee shakeups.

Bought this at 6.42 yesterday.

Pre market has it at 7.17

Fastest 11% I've ever made.

• Advertisement

With a low float if it gets a bit of momentum it could pop for a day or two.

I'm looking at ADMP, they have a PDUFA date tomorrow and looks like ramping up into the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,145 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Is Aurora about to take off in the next few minutes theres serious volume pumping in right now.
    Not jumping in as haven't time to look properly, anyone with a few minutes to spare should probably have a look.

Thanks for the tip, like the look of this.

Don’t like the open, will watch to see if it’s worth selling some VKTX to buy.

Don’t like the open, will watch to see if it’s worth selling some VKTX to buy.

EDRY That just took off . Up 12%

EDRY That just took off . Up 12%

Bought a few to see. Degiro doesn’t seem to have it priced correctly though.

Bought a few to see. Degiro doesn’t seem to have it priced correctly though.

Same as that, grabbed a few for the fun. You will need to just go for Market price on Degiro :(

Same as that, grabbed a few for the fun. You will need to just go for Market price on Degiro :(

You know why? Never seen that on a stock before and I trade a lot of penny’s.

Grabbed a few EDRY and ADMP myself let's see how they go sure.

F**k up $3 a share with EDRY already! Happy days, great shout. Will watch it closely.

• Advertisement

F**k up $3 a share with EDRY already! Happy days, great shout. Will watch it closely.

Lots of shorts, could really squeeze here.

Advertisement