Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweden Riots

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Grayson wrote: »
    You do realise your point about muslims out breeding europeans has been done to death. It's just not possible.

Really that depends on the time frame. With a median average age of just 33, and Muslim births exceeding deaths in all European countries it's certainly not impossible. Christian birth rates are three times lower pro-rata.

Medium migration scenarios puts places like Sweden at 20%, higher estimates are 30% Muslim by 2050. http://www.pewforum.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2017/11/PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-22.png?w=412

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

You do realise your point about muslims out breeding europeans has been done to death. It's just not possible. It betrays a lack of understanding of basic maths. And yet time and time again people keep trotting it out here. No matter how often it's shown to be wrong.
    There's something wrong with the thought process of someone who states something they know to be false but yet probably believes it.

Also, you posted a link to an article about a woman who apparently changed her mind and is now anti muslim. Did you even scroll to the bottom where she said the article was fake news.
    Hell, even in the article it's referring to Muslims who aren't practicing so I'm not sure how you can blame islam for the actions of non practicing Muslims.

Were I in her position, I wouldn't have announced my change of heart publicly to begin with. You don't even see the danger people like her face - or don't want to. She says something, you disbelieve it. She later says it wasn't true without saying anything else and you believe that? Fair enough I guess.

Now then. Muslim folk believe in having bigger families than we currently have. As do non-Muslims. As do Africans/Middle Easterners in general. If you're not going to accept that, you're just not going to accept anything. I'll be right soon enough anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭RandomName2

You do realise your point about muslims out breeding europeans has been done to death. It's just not possible. It betrays a lack of understanding of basic maths.

I think it's awkward referring to a religion 'breeding' because a religion can grow and shrink separate from the population.

In countries like the UK and France people who identify as Muslim are growing at around 2% each decade, and people who identify as Christian are shrinking at about 10% each decade. I don't really know what maths you're referring to, but it is true that most of these disappearing Christians are simply becoming non-religious.

In terms of non-native populations, London is the first European capital where the majority of the population are non-indigenous (in this case, not English), but it is a somewhat extreme example (being the largest and richest city in Europe).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

....but it is true that most of these disappearing Christians are simply becoming non-religious.

Even assuming if Christans kept at traditional levels (non-decrease or even some natural increase) could you expect them to triple in numbers between now and 2050? Nope, not a chance.

And that is what many 'medium migration scenarios' indicate will happen to many EU countries.

e.g. In the UK, Muslims currently make up approx 5% of the population, this may well (more than) 'triple' by 2050 to 16.7%.

R2qNRjA.png

In Sweden it may well rise to 20%, with higher migration models at 30%.

And people seem surprised that the Social Democrats had their worst election result in maybe 100yrs. Not to mention a no-confidence vote this week and the speedy ousting of their PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,448 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Wibbs wrote: »
    The guy is utterly and completely insulated by his wealth from whatever crap befalls wider society. If anything goes bad it will not affect him one jot.

The bigger the bank account the more radical the modern Left.

• Advertisement

Even assuming if Christans kept at traditional levels (non-decrease or even some natural increase) could you expect them to triple in numbers between now and 2050? Nope, not a chance.

And that is what many 'medium migration scenarios' indicate will happen to many EU countries.

e.g. In the UK, Muslims currently make up approx 5% of the population, this may well (more than) 'triple' by 2050 to 16.7%.

R2qNRjA.png

In Sweden it may well rise to 20%, with higher migration models at 30%.

And people seem surprised that the Social Democrats had their worst election result in maybe 100yrs. Not to mention a no-confidence vote this week and the speedy ousting of their PM.

When you consider the damage at current %, 20% will be interesting.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Danzy wrote: »

Some more pics of the festivities in Arnhem.
    And oh... the ringleader is more than likely 34 year old iraqi Hardi N who did some time last year after he was prevented to travel to Syria to join his pals from ISIS.
    If ever there was a good reason to just let them go or drop them off there.
    Just make sure they never come back.
    I know a way or 2 how to make sure of that.
    Got his sentence reduced to 15 months from 30 after he apologised to the court and said he regretted his attempt to join ISIS.

And you thought your judges were suckers :D

Just last week we had a judge give an Afghani a slap on his wrist for rape because, as she explained it, a more severe punishment would have endangered his permanent residence in the Netherlands.
    That particular Judge used to work for a law firm that is balls deep in the asylum industry and lives off appeal after appeal when people are denied asylum. So there is that.

Must be my memory but i cant remember those kind of scenes in the streets of The Netherlands i grew up in.

I think it has something to do with the fact that i grew up in a Netherlands with a lot less "confused men"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

inforfun wrote: »
    And oh... the ringleader is more than likely 34 year old iraqi Hardi N who did some time last year after he was prevented to travel to Syria to join his pals from ISIS.
    Got his sentence reduced to 15 months from 30 after he apologised to the court and said he regretted his attempt to join ISIS.

Just last week we had a judge give an Afghani a slap on his wrist for rape because, as she explained it, a more severe punishment would have endangered his permanent residence in the Netherlands.
    That particular Judge used to work for a law firm that is balls deep in the asylum industry and lives off appeal after appeal when people are denied asylum. So there is that.

Must be my memory but i cant remember those kind of scenes in the streets of The Netherlands i grew up in.

I think it has something to do with the fact that i grew up in a Netherlands with a lot less "confused men"

I've been to Rotterdam in the late 80s, a beautiful place.

I imagine the population demographic has changed it lately ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

After reading this morning about the major terrorist attack that was foiled in the Netherlands where the goal was to kill as many people as possible according to the police, there was mention of an Afghan asylum seeker that was shot in Amsterdam by police a few weeks after he stabbed two American tourists. The asylum seeker was living in Germany and traveled to Amsterdam to carry out the attack. Hadn't heard about that incident.

• Advertisement

Is that not rather the point ????

S/he actively helped a rapist stay ????? What bat **** crazy mentality is going on there ??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Really that depends on the time frame. With a median average age of just 33, and Muslim births exceeding deaths in all European countries it's certainly not impossible. Christian birth rates are three times lower pro-rata.

Medium migration scenarios puts places like Sweden at 20%, higher estimates are 30% Muslim by 2050. http://www.pewforum.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2017/11/PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-22.png?w=412

It's gonna happen, I want to be positive and say that by then most Muslims will be secular and not really give a shite about their religion and be fully integrated into Europe - so it won't matter.

But I'm much more pessimistic, especially since 2nd generation seem even more devoted to their religion than their parents.

Europe is fucked.

I've been to Rotterdam in the late 80s, a beautiful place.

I imagine the population demographic has changed it lately ?

Let me put it this way...

The school i went to from age 11 till 17 was renamed to Ibn Khaldoun. it had another name change after the exam scandal of 2013 (long story short: they handed out the exams with the answers included). It is still islamic now, just with new name.
    The first football club who i allowed to enjoy my talents was renamed to Kocatepe. The have been declared bankrupt a while ago for non payment of rent in the years they existed.
    The last club who enjoyed my never stopping lust for scoring goals is now called Besiktas.

Their original names were Hugo de Groot, De Musschen en DOZ (Door oefening Zegevieren)

It used to be that when you entered the city by train from the north, the monumental Van Nelle factory was the first thing you noticed. or if you happen to look the other way, the Sparta football stadium from 1916.
    Now it is a mosque you see first
    Did you happen to come from the south by train, the first real landmark is the Feyenoord stadium with its 53 meter high floodlights.
    Now it is a mosque. Financed by some dodgy qatari of course.

In 1996 there were already 26% non-western immigrants in Rotterdam (moslty Turks and Moroccans). It was 38% in 2016.
    And what you get with that is these kind of loveliness when a certain moustached dictator beats down a coupe.
    Or the same kind of pictures when a turkish minister is prohibited from some pro-Erdogan election propaganda.

It was a fantastic decision by the Dutch labour party PVDA in the 70's to decide they would need new voters in the future so family reunification and shortly after that, voting rights for immigrants was introduced.
    They used to pull 40, sometimes more than 50 seats in elections. last election they had 9. Still 9 too many.
    Their little plan worked for a while but nowadays our cultural enrichers have their own party DENK with 3 seats in parliament and they are nothing more than Erdogan sockpuppets.

So yeah, the Randstad (area of Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam en Den Haag) are fubar'ed. They all have 1 or more "Molenbeeks"

Kivaro wrote: »
    After reading this morning about the major terrorist attack that was foiled in the Netherlands where the goal was to kill as many people as possible according to the police, there was mention of an Afghan asylum seeker that was shot in Amsterdam by police a few weeks after he stabbed two American tourists. The asylum seeker was living in Germany and traveled to Amsterdam to carry out the attack. Hadn't heard about that incident.

Oh, there have been several of those kind of "incidents" this year already in The Netherlands. The usual "lone wolf", confused man spiel is played and off we go again

This one was apparently because of the mohammed cartoon thing Geert Wilders was going to organise that set half of Pakistan up to demonstrate in front of the Dutch embassy over there.
    Wilders already cancelled the whole thing (pity, i had found a beauty already that probably made every single SJW implode) but that little detail didnt stop this pharmacist from stabbing 2 people.

Earlier this week there was this guy in his car with a bottle of gas doing his allah ackbar thing but.... he was confused. nothing to see here, please walk on.
    Is that not rather the point ????

S/he actively helped a rapist stay ????? What bat **** crazy mentality is going on there ??!!

Ah yeah... but he is expecting a baby with his Afghani wife.
    Cant have a little rape standing in the way of some family happiness.
    Even if that rape victim, as stated already, is a mentally disabled women.
    At least he was working at the time as his victim was a customer of the shop he worked in......

Isis has no shortage of supporters in Den Haag.
    While Amsterdam has become the gay bashing capital of Europe.

Jews are fleeing Europe in numbers that ensure they'll be gone in a generation or two.

The modern Left and liberal establishment will retreat behind closed gates shouting how the plebs are savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Oh, there have been several of those kind of "incidents" this year already in The Netherlands. The usual "lone wolf", confused man spiel is played and off we go again

This one was apparently because of the mohammed cartoon thing Geert Wilders was going to organise that set half of Pakistan up to demonstrate in front of the Dutch embassy over there.
    Wilders already cancelled the whole thing (pity, i had found a beauty already that probably made every single SJW implode) but that little detail didnt stop this pharmacist from stabbing 2 people.

Earlier this week there was this guy in his car with a bottle of gas doing his allah ackbar thing but.... he was confused. nothing to see here, please walk on.

Ah yeah... but he is expecting a baby with his Afghani wife.
    Cant have a little rape standing in the way of some family happiness.
    Even if that rape victim, as stated already, is a mentally disabled women.
    At least he was working at the time as his victim was a customer of the shop he worked in......

It's funny these same SJW morons would be the same people to think it would be so progressive and hilarious to mock Christianity - but only "racist bigots" would mock Islam
    :rolleyes:

And I am no defender of Christianity.

The school i went to from age 11 till 17 was renamed to Ibn Khaldoun. it had another name change after the exam scandal of 2013 (long story short: they handed out the exams with the answers included). It is still islamic now, just with new name.
    The first football club who i allowed to enjoy my talents was renamed to Kocatepe. The have been declared bankrupt a while ago for non payment of rent in the years they existed.
    The last club who enjoyed my never stopping lust for scoring goals is now called Besiktas.

Their original names were Hugo de Groot, De Musschen en DOZ (Door oefening Zegevieren)

It used to be that when you entered the city by train from the north, the monumental Van Nelle factory was the first thing you noticed. or if you happen to look the other way, the Sparta football stadium from 1916.
    Did you happen to come from the south by train, the first real landmark is the Feyenoord stadium with its 53 meter high floodlights.

In 1996 there were already 26% non-western immigrants in Rotterdam (moslty Turks and Moroccans). It was 38% in 2016.
    And what you get with that is these kind of loveliness when a certain moustached dictator beats down a coupe.
    Or the same kind of pictures when a turkish minister is prohibited from some pro-Erdogan election propaganda.

It was a fantastic decision by the Dutch labour party PVDA in the 70's to decide they would need new voters in the future so family reunification and shortly after that, voting rights for immigrants was introduced.
    They used to pull 40, sometimes more than 50 seats in elections. last election they had 9. Still 9 too many.
    Their little plan worked for a while but nowadays our cultural enrichers have their own party DENK with 3 seats in parliament and they are nothing more than Erdogan sockpuppets.

So yeah, the Randstad (area of Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam en Den Haag) are fubar'ed. They all have 1 or more "Molenbeeks"

It's sad when it's confirmed. What an awful thing to happen, a lovely place it was.

It's funny these same SJW morons would be the same people to think it would be so progressive and hilarious to mock Christianity - but only "racist bigots" would mock Islam
    :rolleyes:

And I am no defender of Christianity.

The modern Left will happily stand with people who have called for extermination of Jews, murdering gay, justifying rape, wife beating and fight bitterly those who call those people out.

Purely because they are of a different faith.

The modern Left will happily stand with people who have called for extermination of Jews, murdering gay, justifying rape, wife beating and fight bitterly those who call those people out.

Purely because they are of a different faith.

I have actually seen it first hand and it is mind blowing.

I've mentioned a colleague before (uber feminist etc etc).

I am supporter of LGBT rights and have practically a "Norm!" reaction when I drink in the George.

I mentioned once that I'd seen a student there and he was terrified I would out him in College. I would in my bollocks do that.

I said how sickening it was that he couldn't be free in Dublin, as there were backwards people from his own culture here who would mistreat him for being gay.

She called me a bigot and said I needed to "learn more of others' culture"

I told her if she defended people who made a teenager be too scared to go for a pint then she should do that, not me.

It's sad when it's confirmed. What an awful thing to happen, a lovely place it was.

The city itself is still great. Architecture 2nd to none.
    Better night life than Amsterdam (if you know where to go and we dont tell anyone, we dont need nor want the people who go to Amsterdam. Like that guy who made the Dublin airport escape yesterday).

It is just the increasing numbers of people who were never, who are not and never will be real Rotterdammers. Not because we dont allow them but because they dont want to. And even a million Moroccan Labour mayors will not change that.

• Advertisement

The city itself is still great. Architecture 2nd to none.
    Better night life than Amsterdam (if you know where to go and we dont tell anyone, we dont need nor want the people who go to Amsterdam. Like that guy who made the Dublin airport escape yesterday).

It is just the increasing numbers of people who were never, who are not and never will be real Rotterdammers. Not because we dont allow them but because they dont want to. And even a million Moroccan Labour mayors will not change that.

Good to see!!!

The decision not to deport the rapist will be appealed, surely?

2 separate things i am afraid.

He (36) got a low punishment for the rape of an 18 year old mentally disabled woman so his status as an asylumseeker wouldnt be endangered.

So, there could be an appeal for the slap of the wrist, not so much his status as that already was taken care of by judge Valerie Essenburg.
    No idea if there is going to be an appeal.

Full verdict in Dutch
    Google translate usually does do a good job but this might all be a bit too technical for GT.

And the elite will cry and wonder why people vote for the 'racist' parties.

Here's a thought for the liberals; just because someone is non white and comes from a poor country, that does not automatically make them a good person who is entitled to be in your country.

And when you say something that isn't all hugs and rainbows to someone not from your country, the reason is not always racism.

Brat of a child (16ish and a big lad) refused to stand up not long back for an older lady on the LUAS.

I called him a selfish t**t and he said "racist bitch".

WTF ????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Another anecdote

Amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

This is no doubts Kilkenny's future now that the Mosque has been forced through. :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Nitrogan

Steve Bannon hasn't been long organising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Jews are fleeing Europe in numbers that ensure they'll be gone in a generation or two.

Isn't it marvelous how the people who peddle this "Diversity is our strength" stuff and other destructive policies can feck off to escape their own ruinous policies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭pearcider

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Another anecdote

Amazing

It’s a pity lefties like you exist. Ireland can still save itself from going down the same ruinous multicult path that our neighbors have. But not with people like you around. Of course liberals love building ghettoes but you won’t find many living in them. But then hypocrisy is the heart of socialism.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

pearcider wrote: »
    It’s a pity lefties like you exist. Ireland can still save itself from going down the same ruinous multicult path that our neighbors have. But not with people like you around. Of course liberals love building ghettoes but you won’t find many living in them. But then hypocrisy is the heart of socialism.
    It's a pity I exist. Nice.

Lot of assumptions you've just made there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭gw80

Billy Mays wrote: »
    It's a pity I exist. Nice.

Lot of assumptions you've just made there.

Yes it is.

Advertisement