Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweden Riots

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Grand so. We can just accept you are making it up. Much like your claims about why Sweden don't publish detailed crime stats any more.

Grand so, we can just accept you choose to ignore official figures.

12% of rapes were by Muslims according to gov figures.
    If that isn't an over-representation of populaton, then what is?
    Is there 6-8m Muslims living in Eng & Wales? Nope.

1EwbR5O.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Show us the proof that Muslims are overrepresented in overall sex crimes.

Happy to oblidge;

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/324097/number-males-rape-muslim.doc

This is a direct quote from a FOI request to the Ministry of Justice;

As at 31 March 2014, the latest point in time for which data is available for public use, the male prison population in England and Wales for all offenders serving immediate custodial sentence for rape was 5,682. Of this, there were 676 offenders who self-declared their religion as Muslim (12% of the total).

Whatever way you want to massage quantifiable facts to suit your agenda, 12% is a massive over representation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Grand so, we can just accept you choose to ignore official figures.

12% of rapes were by Muslims according to gov figures.
    If that isn't an over-representation of populaton, then what is?
    Is there 6-8m Muslims living in Eng & Wales? Nope.

1EwbR5O.png

Why are you just posting images instead of links?

12% of rapes were not committed by Muslims. 12% of persons serving a sentence for rape on a particular day were Muslim. This figure does not account for people with multiple convictions or who were also convicted of a crime which had a more serious sentence. I don't understand why you have to alter facts when you can make just a strong argument with the real ones. Is it habit or negligence? Why don't you just say "There are proportionally more Muslims serving a sentence for rape". At least it would be factually correct.

Happy to oblidge;

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/324097/number-males-rape-muslim.doc

This is a direct quote from a FOI request to the Ministry of Justice;

As at 31 March 2014, the latest point in time for which data is available for public use, the male prison population in England and Wales for all offenders serving immediate custodial sentence for rape was 5,682. Of this, there were 676 offenders who self-declared their religion as Muslim (12% of the total).

Whatever way you want to massage quantifiable facts to suit your agenda, 12% is a massive over representation.

You are right Snake. It is an over-representation in that category. Although in real terms, those rapists represent less than .03% of the overall Muslim population.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

You are right Snake. It is an over-representation in that category. Although in real terms, those rapists represent less than .03% of the overall Muslim population.

I can only speak for myself but not once have I ever claimed all Muslims as being rapists, it is provably true that the vast majority are not, but why Muslim men are over 4 times* more likely than any other sector of society to commit sexual assault cannot be ignored.

*Based on all available census data and MOJ statistics.

Why are you just posting images instead of links?

You might have an issue with logic processing, big images are the last resort.
    12% of persons serving a sentence for rape on a particular day were Muslim. This figure does not account for people with multiple convictions or who were also convicted of a crime which had a more serious sentence. I don't understand why you have to alter facts when you can make just a strong argument with the real ones. Is it habit or negligence? Why don't you just say "There are proportionally more Muslims serving a sentence for rape". At least it would be factually correct.

676 Just on that day? Surely this is an annual figure. Repeat offenders? I don't understand why you have to alter facts to suit an agenda. You've already ignored very clear earlier figures and stats, is this habit or just negligence?

Yes you are correct 'There are proportionally more Muslims serving a sentence for rape', significantly actually. And almost a fourfold over representaion in jail.

0.03% rapists, and .04%+ in general prision population jail. And in real terms it's just <0.01% of Christians that are locked up.
    Yes were not talking about 'all people are this or that', were talking about 3-400% or so over-representation. This indicates a serious issue.

Maybe less than 0.05% of people will get a brain tumour, should all research, funding and treatment be swept under the carpert for this serious issue also?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

I can only speak for myself but not once have I ever claimed all Muslims as being rapists, it is provably true that the vast majority are not, but why Muslim men are over 4 times* more likely than any other sector of society to commit sexual assault cannot be ignored.

*Based on all available census data and MOJ statistics.

Its their attitude towards women, they see a beautiful woman they dont know how to act. Im just back from Barcelona with the other half, never in her life has she felt more uncomfortable in a place then over there.

Souvenir shops all run by muslims the women walk in and they get stared at up and down for the duration that they are in the shop, they are creepy b*astards when it comes to women, so is it any wonder they are known as being a bit rapey?

Luckily when they are confronted on it they cower away like the cowards they are.

You might have an issue with logic processing, big images are the last resort.

OK lad.
    676 Just on that day? Surely this is an annual figure. Repeat offenders? I don't understand why you have to alter facts to suit an agenda. You've already ignored very clear earlier figures and stats, is this habit or just negligence?

You appear to have a comprehension problem. If you read the source you took a screen cap of you would see that it is a record of the prison population on the 31st March.

And i never mentioned repeat offenders. I said people who committed multiple offences. For example, if a person was convicted of committing multiple rapes on the one person or on different people, they would still only show up as one prisoner. So the black cab rapist, for example, who committed 19 offences against 12 victims, would count as one prisoner even though the proportion of crimes he committed was much higher.

Yes you are correct 'There are proportionally more Muslims serving a sentence for rape', significantly actually. And almost a fourfold over representaion in jail.

That's correct.
    0.03% rapists, and .04%+ in general prision population jail. And in real terms it's just <0.01% of Christians that are locked up.
    Yes were not talking about 'all people are this or that', were talking about 3-400% or so over-representation. This indicates a serious issue.

Maybe less than 0.05% of people will get a brain tumour, should all research, funding and treatment be swept under the carpert for this serious issue also?

By all means, study away. I look forward to your findings.

You appear to have a comprehension problem. If you read the source you took a screen cap of you would see that it is a record of the prison population on the 31st March..

And would there be any real different on the cumulative figure on 31st Oct? Nope, if anything it might increase^.

And the other prision pop stats (which you had trouble processing) stretch over many years, up to 2016. And do show a large +7.7%^ increase in Muslim offenders.
    for example, who committed 19 offences against 12 victims, would count as one prisoner even though the proportion of crimes he committed was much higher.

And the typical 'Rochdale' type cases might have hundreds of victims each.
    Another mute point, amounting only to speculation.

At least you now (finally!) admit to the large over-representation at least 3-400%, after some significant deliberation on your part.
    Some other reports indicate 600% over-representation.

And would there be any real different on the cumulative figure on 31st Oct? Nope, if anything it might increase^.

And the other prision pop stats (which you had trouble processing) stretch over many years, up to 2016. And do show a large +7.7%^ increase in Muslim offenders.

I didn't have trouble processing them, I was waiting for someone to show them. Prison stats are generally based on a snapshot of a single day. Conviction rates would be your annual statistic.
    And the typical 'Rochdale' type cases might have hundreds of victims each.
    Another mute point, amounting only to speculation.

I think you mean moot point. And I've mentioned before that things like the Rochdale case would affect stats.

At least you now (finally!) admit to the large over-representation at least 3-400%, after some significant deliberation on your part.
    Some other reports indicate 600% over-representation.

I simply wanted some proof, lad. Once it was shown I accepted it. I don't think that is unreasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

piplip87 wrote: »
    Governments have to stop pandering to libreals. The UK is a fine example. Halal meats now complusary is many schools and supermarket chains, Sharia councils are now dealing with crime in Thier own communities, Muslim women are still been beaten, raped and face total domination from Thier male counterparts.

There is a massive amount of sex offences in the UK committed by Muslim men, disporptate is the amount of Muslims in the country. This is happening all over Europe but in efforts not to offend a blind eye is turned and those who speak out are labelled islamaphobic ? Surely speaking out about religion is nothing more than disagreeing with an idea ?

This is turning people further to the right and playing into the hands of those who really are racist and will use this to Thier own advantages.

Why don't the far left start protesting outside mosques over the treatment of women in this community

They could do with investing more in literacy in schools here just on the basis of this post alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Grayson wrote: »
    Maybe, you're not actually posting the figures for sex offences. And if you look at them, they are available I've posted them in threads before, then you'll see that they are not over represented for sex crimes.

You looked for a figure that you liked rather than going for an actual figure which would back up your assertions.

And even through 12 k in prison is a greater proportion, but it's 12k out of 2.6 million. There are 2.6 million muslims in the uk. 12k are serving time. That's about 0.4% according my my rough calculation.
    According to the figure you have there are 1.5k buddhists in prison. Googling the number of buddhists in the UK I see that there are 151k. That means that about 1% of buddhists are in prison. Why aren't you ranting and raving about buddhists?

So think about it, if you know a thousand muslims then 4 will be criminals. That really shows that it's a religion of criminals, doesn't it. It's definitely a defining characteristic. It's a HUGE trend in that religion. Based on that figure I'd feel safe saying that indeed all muslims are criminals or a potential threat. I'd feel scared just meeting one.

Funny thing is the vast majority of Muslims aren't committing crimes, exactly as you say.
    Thinking non-Muslim folk should pay tax for being non-Muslim is not a crime. Thinking women are second class citizens to men is not a crime. Thinking things like homosexuality are not OK is not a crime.

You thinking that the majority of any population with those beliefs won't in fact enable the election, to positions of power, of people who share those beliefs should be a crime..

Thankfully however, mercifully even, people are beginning to see things like that being a possibility on the horizon. And the numbers in your naive circles are starting to thin a little. And it's the people who are trying to help who are happening across this more often.

https://diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/
    …”I thought their medieval view was going to change with time…but after having seen these situations occur repeatedly and observing what was happening around me, as a volunteer, I have had to recognise that the Muslim refugees have grown up with values that are totally different, they have undergone brainwashing from childhood on and are indoctrinated by Islam and absolutely do not intend to adopt our values. Worse, they regard we infidels with disdain and arrogance.”

It has nothing to do with violence. You just have to wait for people who have lots of children to outnumber people who don't and democracy does the rest :/
    Personally, I don't know if people finally starting to think this level of immigration is a bad idea will reverse trends, it might just make the inevitable a little more, erm, violent :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

You can really set your clock on this....

Elections dont give result the elite and their lackeys want: Nazis!

https://www.thelocal.se/20180911/u2-singer-bono-mocks-sweden-democrats-at-paris-concert
    In the guise of Macphisto, a sort of Irish version of the Faustian devil Mephisto, the rockstar twice performed a Nazi salute as he barked out "Åkesson!", the surname of the Sweden Democrats' leader Jimmie Åkesson.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

thebull85 wrote: »
    Its their attitude towards women, they see a beautiful woman they dont know how to act. Im just back from Barcelona with the other half, never in her life has she felt more uncomfortable in a place then over there.

Souvenir shops all run by muslims the women walk in and they get stared at up and down for the duration that they are in the shop, they are creepy b*astards when it comes to women, so is it any wonder they are known as being a bit rapey?

Luckily when they are confronted on it they cower away like the cowards they are.

Never have the misfortune to go into a souvenir shop in Tunisia. There's little more chilling than looking at a tshirt and having some **** raise the hem of the short you're wearing and say "we change, we change ??!!"

And I was late 30s at the time and not blessed with good looks. F**k know how the actually attractive ones cope.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

inforfun wrote: »
    You can really set your clock on this....

Elections dont give result the elite and their lackeys want: Nazis!

https://www.thelocal.se/20180911/u2-singer-bono-mocks-sweden-democrats-at-paris-concert

There is no plumbing the depth of Bono's foolishness or ego.

A rich irony seems to be lost on people like Bono. People fought in France, UK, Poland, Denmark, Holland, Belgium etc. during actual real WWII against actual real nazi armies. They fought to keep invaders out. They fought to maintain the culture and political sovereignty of their respective nations.

People like Bono want to twist it all into a 180 degree thing today - whereby if you seek to preserve your land - YOU are the nazi!

Sick. Birth on this island is the only thing that unites Bono and I. He is a disgusting sanctimonious egomaniac, merely elected by 3 pals to be a pop band singer need I remind us all, who would think nothing of destroying Swedish-Irish relations in order to be seen as a Savoiur of the Oppressed amongst lefty luvvy pals.

Watch the actual video in that article.. If I pay to go to a concert, I don't expect to see that disgrace to humanity. It's weird as hell.

Watch the actual video in that article.. If I pay to go to a concert, I don't expect to see that disgrace to humanity. It's weird as hell.

Beats the video of Desmond Tuto from the 360 tour.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

topper75 wrote: »
    There is no plumbing the depth of Bono's foolishness or ego.
    The guy is utterly and completely insulated by his wealth from whatever crap befalls wider society. If anything goes bad it will not affect him one jot.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Even the lefty media such as the Guardian can't stomach the mouthy tax-dodger.
    Tax rogues like Bono are harming the world’s poorest people
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/07/tax-bono-harming-world-poorest-glastonbury-avoidance-paradise-papers

In a chilling report, Christian Aid estimated that $160bn is lost to the developing world each year as profits made in poorer countries are shifted to wealthier tax havens.

The 'shopping centre incident' is a typical case of this 'tax management' (as mentioned in this article):
    Bono chose to invest in a company > based in ultra-low tax Malta > which incorporated a Lithuanian company > in order to buy a shopping centre > which has paid no tax in Lithuania (despite having made profits there). The company was > later transferred to zero-tax (on company profits) > to Guernsey.

Bono is also involved (Managing Director and Co-Founder) in 'Elevation Partners' Total assets: 1.9 billion USD.
    Dripping with sick levels of obscene wealth, affronted with 'clappy hands charidy work' he is happy to mock results of democratic elections in Sweden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

Never have the misfortune to go into a souvenir shop in Tunisia. There's little more chilling than looking at a tshirt and having some **** raise the hem of the short you're wearing and say "we change, we change ??!!"

And I was late 30s at the time and not blessed with good looks. F**k know how the actually attractive ones cope.

It's a lack of education and they should be encouraged to drop their religion and think for themselves. Otherwise, it is imperative that the cultures associated with the religion do not move across into less religious societies as there will inevitably be a clash.

You seem to be awfully unlucky in your many anecdotes that prove your points so perfectly. I've been to Tunisia a few times. Been with my girlfriend, my family and some friends. The only problem my girlfriend had was getting ripped off due to an inability to understand how bartering worked.

• Advertisement

It's a lack of education and they should be encouraged to drop their religion and think for themselves. Otherwise, it is imperative that the cultures associated with the religion do not move across into less religious societies as there will inevitably be a clash.

It's mental - how do you end up with a belief that thinks it okay to remove an approaching middle aged woman's shirt ?

Not just ask - try!

You seem to be awfully unlucky in your many anecdotes that prove your points so perfectly. I've been to Tunisia a few times. Been with my girlfriend, my family and some friends. The only problem my girlfriend had was getting ripped off due to an inability to understand how bartering worked.

Oh and hello, here's the accusation of lying once again.

Yeah whatever. Tell yourself what you need to to keep the myth intact dear.

Oh and hello, here's the accusation of lying once again.

Yeah whatever. Tell yourself what you need to to keep the myth intact dear.

You went to a country with 11.4 million people of which 98% are Muslim. You claim one person pulled up the hem of your t-shirt. You've decided this one person is representative of of the religion and people.

You went to a country with 11.4 million people of which 98% are Muslim. You claim one person pulled up the hem of your t-shirt. You've decided this one person is representative of of the religion and people.

And let's welcome Cathy Newman here.

And let's welcome Cathy Newman here.

i guess that would make you Jordan Peterson?

U.S. citizens on official business are 'not authorized' to use the Metro in Tunis, where petty crime (pickpocketing, purse/phone/jewellery snatching AND 'sexual harassment of women') 'is common'. https://www.osac.gov/Pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=23637

The UK gov advises against all travel for approx 10% of the country, only 'essential travel in another 10%, and to seek advice for the other 80% where a state of emergency is still in effect, having been extended earlier this year. You should be vigilant at all times, including around religious sites and festivals https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/tunisia

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Id expect it in Tunisia, but in Europe, Barcelona...

Actually when i think about i dont know why im surprised given the mayor of Barcelonas recent comments.

Its not spanish people pickpocketing tourists and selling drugs on the streets.

Another European city being destroyed by backward scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Funny thing is the vast majority of Muslims aren't committing crimes, exactly as you say.
    Thinking non-Muslim folk should pay tax for being non-Muslim is not a crime. Thinking women are second class citizens to men is not a crime. Thinking things like homosexuality are not OK is not a crime.

You thinking that the majority of any population with those beliefs won't in fact enable the election, to positions of power, of people who share those beliefs should be a crime..

Thankfully however, mercifully even, people are beginning to see things like that being a possibility on the horizon. And the numbers in your naive circles are starting to thin a little. And it's the people who are trying to help who are happening across this more often.

https://diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/

It has nothing to do with violence. You just have to wait for people who have lots of children to outnumber people who don't and democracy does the rest :/
    Personally, I don't know if people finally starting to think this level of immigration is a bad idea will reverse trends, it might just make the inevitable a little more, erm, violent :o

You do realise your point about muslims out breeding europeans has been done to death. It's just not possible. It betrays a lack of understanding of basic maths. And yet time and time again people keep trotting it out here. No matter how often it's shown to be wrong.
    There's something wrong with the thought process of someone who states something they know to be false but yet probably believes it.

Also, you posted a link to an article about a woman who apparently changed her mind and is now anti muslim. Did you even scroll to the bottom where she said the article was fake news.
    Hell, even in the article it's referring to Muslims who aren't practicing so I'm not sure how you can blame islam for the actions of non practicing Muslims.

U.S. citizens on official business are 'not authorized' to use the Metro in Tunis, where petty crime (pickpocketing, purse/phone/jewellery snatching AND 'sexual harassment of women') 'is common'. https://www.osac.gov/Pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=23637

The UK gov advises against all travel for approx 10% of the country, only 'essential travel in another 10%, and to seek advice for the other 80% where a state of emergency is still in effect, having been extended earlier this year. You should be vigilant at all times, including around religious sites and festivals https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/tunisia

I know it sounds trite but I do fear for the younger women - if us old broads can get that kind of unwanted attention what must they go through ???

• Advertisement

Grayson wrote: »
    You do realise your point about muslims out breeding europeans has been done to death. It's just not possible. It betrays a lack of understanding of basic maths. And yet time and time again people keep trotting it out here. No matter how often it's shown to be wrong.
    There's something wrong with the thought process of someone who states something they know to be false but yet probably believes it.

Also, you posted a link to an article about a woman who apparently changed her mind and is now anti muslim. Did you even scroll to the bottom where she said the article was fake news.
    Hell, even in the article it's referring to Muslims who aren't practicing so I'm not sure how you can blame islam for the actions of non practicing Muslims.

Most popular baby boy's name in UK for the last few years is Mohammed.

Not exactly beyond possibility is it ?

Advertisement