Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweden Riots

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

I saw last week an imam doing a sort of speech on O'Connell St. Was a weird sight, a few guards, lots of burkas and stern looking lads, surrounding by some kind of cordon, maybe 30-40 people. Most people walked past bemused. Not good, but I mean seems easy for the guards to then see who is radicalized.

Clonskeagh looks to me well run, more of a keep to themselves buzz.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

scopper wrote: »
    I saw last week an imam doing a sort of speech on O'Connell St. Was a weird sight, a few guards, lots of burkas and stern looking lads, surrounding by some kind of cordon, maybe 30-40 people. Most people walked past bemused. Not good, but I mean seems easy for the guards to then see who is radicalized.

Why the **** did we have to allow that absolute shyte to come over here?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,489 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

scopper wrote: »

I dunno about the 'keep to themselves'. I keep seeing invites from them to the whole community to come in and join them for various events.

thebull85 wrote: »
    who on a friday and saturday night is getting the **** beat out of them for organising a peace rally?
    Friend of mine got the shyte beaten out of him in Temple Bar years ago for trying to bring peace to a bloke who was reefing his GF around the place. She reacted first scratching my mates face, and when he pushed her away, the boyfriend waded in. There was a Court case a year or two later.

enricoh wrote: »
    "AndrewJRenko;108277672"]
    So because we have had trouble here already, we should import more trouble?
    Thread is about riots in Sweden, they took in a hape of Muslim refugees/migrants. To give them a better life, at huge expense.
    The way the hosts have been repaid is alarming imo.
    Anyway their country they can let in who they want. Only thing is Irelands politicians are tripping over themselves to do the exact same. Eh, thanks but no thanks
    So should we stop ALL Muslims from entering here, or just the ones from outside the EU? Is this a really important initiative, important enough to put our EU membership on the line for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Odhinn wrote: »
    Dear o dear. Thats worse than your notions about white genocide.

LOL. No. You're denial of facts and reality is worse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Friend of mine got the shyte beaten out of him in Temple Bar years ago for trying to bring peace to a bloke who was reefing his GF around the place. She reacted first scratching my mates face, and when he pushed her away, the boyfriend waded in. There was a Court case a year or two later.

Oganising a peace rally and sticking your nose into a domestic are not the same thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭emo72

I

So should we stop ALL Muslims from entering here, or just the ones from outside the EU? Is this a really important initiative, important enough to put our EU membership on the line for?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 28,489 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

emo72 wrote: »
    Yes
    So Irexit is what you're looking for then, right?

Should we start stockpiling the food and medication how?

Advertisement