Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweden Riots

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

So really, they should stay where they're free to practise a pure and fundamental form of it, rather than being expected to integrate where it isn't.

Aye.

This poster is either well to the right of Franco or is not explaining himself properly.

I'm not sure which one.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Madagascan

tuxy wrote: »
    jmreire wrote: »
    But, believe me if you are in a Muslim Country, and if you automatically extend your hand ( as you and I would do) to a Muslim woman, you will learn very quickly that its not acceptable. You wont make the same mistake again.

What would happen?
    Also what is the best non verbal way to determine if a woman is muslim?

Show her a nice drawing of her Prophet.
    With a sheep .....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭RandomName2

Madagascan wrote: »
    With a sheep .....

Actually drawings, cartoons, and artwork of any human is prohibited in Islam, not just Muhammad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Actually drawings, cartoons, and artwork of any human is prohibited in Islam, not just Muhammad.
    They are a barrel laughs .

Can we just let People in to Ireland who are a bit of Craic .

If you can’t do an entertaining turn = No entry .

Ireland needs you for your Craic .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Danzy wrote: »
    Sympathy was very limited for her on the German Left. If she called for the ISIS man to be deported it would turn to outright hostility.

It is hard to underestimate how broken the vast majority of the Left today have become and it is a real disaster for all of us.

Saw an interview earlier of the Yazidi woman who was raped repeatedly by ISIS only to encounter her rapist in Germany where she had fled to.
    I did not realise that she fled back to Iraq because she believes that it is safer there. Imagine; safer for her in Iraq than in Germany.

The lunatic liberals have created what only can be described as surreal wacky societies in countries like Germany and Sweden. It is extremely odd. When they use phrases like "sexual emergencies" when migrants attack and sexually assault local women and use "mental issues" as an excuse when migrants attack and stab or drive vehicles into innocent locals, then you know societal norms have broken down.

And liberals are laying the groundwork for this type of society in Ireland.
    We really should not allow it to take hold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

I've been up to my eyes the last week or so with other stuff, have there been any further updates on who was responsible? All I've seen is that one fled to Turkey, while some others were from Gothenberg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Walked into one of their 'art galleries' (using this term loosly despite the huge sign outside claiming 'free art gallery inside') by accident, a while ago when abroad.

You're correct: no drawings, sketches nor paintings. Not even a whisk of a single indicative charocal on paper depicting form.

Instead perfectly framed, excellently lighted from above, and generously spaces across the walls - found myself looking at what best be described as 'patterns'. Yes pattern after pattern, like tetris or crosswords or somehting.

Quickly bored off my tits, asked the pleasent curator where all the 'art' was.
    He looked around, shrugged his shoulders, the expression changed slightly and opened the door for me on the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Madagascan

blinding wrote: »
    Can we just let People in to Ireland who are a bit of Craic .

If you can’t do an entertaining turn = No entry .

Ireland needs you for your Craic .
    With a sheep .....

Yes, I think you know that I knew that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Actually it's the Sunni tradition that bans images. The Shia are ok with them, including depictions of mohammed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Odhinn wrote: »

Actually it's the Sunni tradition that bans images. The Shia are ok with them, including depictions of mohammed.

Proving yet again that they're not of Sunni disposition.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Kivaro wrote: »
    Saw an interview earlier of the Yazidi woman who was raped repeatedly by ISIS only to encounter her rapist in Germany where she had fled to.
    I did not realise that she fled back to Iraq because she believes that it is safer there. Imagine; safer for her in Iraq than in Germany.

The lunatic liberals have created what only can be described as surreal wacky societies in countries like Germany and Sweden. It is extremely odd. When they use phrases like "sexual emergencies" when migrants attack and sexually assault local women and use "mental issues" as an excuse when migrants attack and stab or drive vehicles into innocent locals, then you know societal norms have broken down.

Douglas Murray said it best. European politicians are by and large products of the 1968 protests. They're essentially convinced that every wrong in the world is Europe's fault by action or inaction, an original sin carried down through the generations which must be punished. They're masochists.
    We get to the big problem the masochists always risk, which is what happens to them when they meet a real sadist? And Europe is meeting a real sadist. So you think you're appalling, empty, barren, rubbish, guilty. We agree

To the point they admit there is any issues, they believe Europeans deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Migrants/refugees who come to the EU should be here on licence whereby they get deported and disbarred from reentry for life if they commit violent crime within the first 20 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

It is extremely odd. When they use phrases like "sexual emergencies" when migrants attack and sexually assault ...

in all fairness now I remember it was the guy himself (or his legal representatives??) rather than 'liberals' who came up with that lovely euphemism!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austria-swimming-pool-rape-theresienbad-vienna-iraqi-refugee-a7473441.html

• Registered Users Posts: 34,063 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

fly_agaric wrote: »
    in all fairness now I remember it was the guy himself (or his legal representatives??) rather than 'liberals' who came up with that lovely euphemism!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austria-swimming-pool-rape-theresienbad-vienna-iraqi-refugee-a7473441.html

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭gw80

" garda on high alert for night club gang rapists in southeast" one suspect is Pakistani who was acquitted of rape in ireland not long ago and is believed to have some friends on the prowl preying on drunk women and girls outside night clubs, they were seen trying to get a girl into their car and were only stopped by the bouncers and bar staff.

But you know, cultural enrichment and all that.

gw80 wrote: »
    " garda on high alert for night club gang rapists in southeast" one suspect is Pakistani who was acquitted of rape in ireland not long ago and is believed to have some friends on the prowl preying on drunk women and girls outside night clubs, they were seen trying to get a girl into their car and were only stopped by the bouncers and bar staff.

But you know, cultural enrichment and all that.

Any link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭gw80

Any link?

On my phone at the moment,
    Just type in the garda on high alert in Waterford bit into Google, should come up.

Muslims ; Big heap trouble .

Islam is bad for Peoples Mental Health .

Avoid Islam to Nurture your Mental Health .

• Advertisement

Bootlegger wrote: »
    There were a couple of gang rapes recently, one in Naas I think. Garda suspect it was the same thugs, foreigners.

Well no one can claim Ireland is not a diverse multi cultural society now.

If true

It's amazing how the media are so quiet about them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

fly_agaric wrote: »

Thankfully Sebastian Kurz is there to save Austria from the "cultural enrichment". I can't see Ireland getting a saviour any time soon though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

More “Cultural Enrichment” in Paris today.

https://www.rte.ie/news/europe/2018/0823/986966-france-attack/

And good to see the Head Coach giving motivational team talks.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/0823/986916-islamic_state/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭neris

If true

It's amazing how the media are so quiet about them

the media are afraid of upsetting any one and trying to keep up the ideal that Ireland is a perfect little place to live

Islam is bad for People Mental Health .

Avoid Islam to Nurture Your Mental Health .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Giraffe Box

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    A doctor writes....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

I've probably watched too much Bond and SEAL Team but can't someone just go in and take him out ?

Or is it pointless and there'll just be another to take over ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    A doctor writes....

Don't need 6 years of training to work that one out.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

Bootlegger wrote: »
    foreigners

You just put the whole world but ireland in that. Maybe you're generalizing a tad too much?

I can put here a few links of foreign women raped by irish if you want...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

They said it was Terr' but with psychological issues associated,
    now there classing it as purely 'mental health'.
    Confused.com

Advertisement