Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Mirror- Netflix [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭corkie

Black Mirror - Black Museum | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix

That is for the last episode in the season, what happened to other episodes trailers?

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

corkie wrote: »
    Black Mirror - Black Museum | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix

That is for the last episode in the season, what happened to other episodes trailers?

That one looks amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

i absolutely love this tv show, it completely show the current inflence of technologies on human's life

Black Mirror - Hang the DJ | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
    Episode 4

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Black Mirror - Metalhead | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
    Episode 5

• Advertisement

Black Mirror - U.S.S. Callister | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
    Episode 2

corkie wrote: »
    Black Mirror - U.S.S. Callister | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
    Episode 2

:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

POG has this dropping on Dec 29th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

When is it? I don't watch trailers

• Advertisement

RasTa wrote: »
    When is it? I don't watch trailers
    POG has this dropping on Dec 29th

Confirmed in the twitter video above!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Four days away woo hoo.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭PhilipsR

Drops in an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

First two episodes are absolute top quality

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Just finished the first episode of the new season, what an absolute treat. I love this show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

First episode so good. Best show around these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

After being so complimentary of it i thought episode 2 was the weakest of any season yet:(
    Perhaps it's due to being so used of the concept of the show at this stage but this episode seemed so utterly predictable from the get go,
    was very basic cause and effect. You knew it was going to be a contrived moral of if you're overly protective of your child in younger life it will lead to bad decision making in adolescence and it panned out very much like that without any real skill or subtly that we're used to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

Rekop dog wrote: »
    First episode so good. Best show around these days.

Not really. Seemed a rehash of elements from previous episodes from earlier seasons. Also v predictable how it was gonna end

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Episode 6
    is that meant to signal the end of the show with the museum that has Easter eggs of all previous episodes burning down?

Episode 1 was surprisingly good but definitely reusing previous episodes idea's alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Crocodile was grim.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,211 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Episode 1 I liked a lot looked fantastic....episode 2 there was a great idea in it...but it was a tad predictable and simple I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,795 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Spreading these out.. so only watched episode 1 so far.

Great stuff - with some fun performances from Plemons, Milioti and Simpson. Also loved the Aaron Paul cameo near the end..

Leaving episode 2 til tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Hang The DJ is amazing. Up there with the best episodes.

Just watched episode 2 and thought it was pretty dire TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,307 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Liked all the episodes this season for the first time, Crocodile left me feeling sucker punched

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭PhilipsR

The second episode is by far the weakness. Wasn't any twists or anything in it. Also, it felt exactly like the same concept as The Entire History of You. Loved Hang The DJ and Black Museum.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Episode 3 had so many 'ah here' moments but i laughed at the ending. Eps 1 and 2 were both great

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Just watched episode one but was underwhelmed. Got a bit distracted and didn't really pay attention to the end, if I'm honest.

I think I preferred it better as a British show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

3 episodes in. Not really loving it so far. Episode 1 was probably the best out of the 3. 2 was very predictable and just overall quite poor, which I expected more of having Jodie Foster behind it. I'm hoping there's a hidden gem in there somewhere, like San Junipero.

Advertisement