Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EUR75 Cashback from Booking.com when you spend aminimum EUR225

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭you2008

Hi

seems the €75 one link are not working anymore, both the OP and post no 6 link, only the $40 spent $200 are working, can anyone confirm the same ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

you2008 wrote: »
    Hi

seems the €75 one link are not working anymore, both the OP and post no 6 link, only the $40 spent $200 are working, can anyone confirm the same ?

Hi checked the other link from the thread too for you and the banner is not appearing there either

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103952797&postcount=7

But keep an eye because that's three different offers in the space of a couple of weeks there might be more

gizmo81 wrote: »
    Hi checked the other link from the thread too for you and the banner is not appearing there either

But keep an eye because that's three different offers in the space of a couple of weeks there might be more

thanks for that, it was sad as still working 48 hrs before :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

I'd be amazed if there's anything like this for years.

The amount of time this offer has taken up for their CS staff has been phenomenal because of, firstly, the glitch which allowed multiple bookings initially and, secondly, the volume of enquiries they've had to deal with from people either double checking the obvious or chasing up on refunds which were already in the system.

They've somehow managed to generate negative vibes for some customers while giving away money. Some achievement!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭NoeldeBournaix

Try post 200 link.

Green banner appeared for me just there?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104270733&postcount=200

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭Maz2016

Try post 200 link.

I can confirm the link in post 200 works. I literally just booked with it and got confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭Maz2016

Try post 200 link.

I can confirm the link in post 200 works. I literally just booked with it and got confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Try post 200 link.

Banner won't appear if using iPad so try laptop

you2008 wrote: »
    thanks for that, it was sad as still working 48 hrs before :eek::eek:

Apologies I missed post 200, perhaps we could get the OP updated, I don't know if that's allowed.

Try post 200 link.

many thanks. 200 post seems work now, will book before it gone :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Apologies if this was already asked. If I cancel my booking to rebook with a different account, will the booking appear onsite straight away, as it's currently sold out on my dates. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭Sarn

Thanks for the heads up. Just saved €75 on our hotel in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Hotel booked 8th August .
    Stayed in hotel 14th August, checked out 17th August.
    Email received Sunday 20th August from booking.com to claim my 75 euro
    Reward of 75 euro hit my credit card today 23rd August.

Happy days, great bargain alert. Thanks again OP.
    One of the easiest 75 euros I have saved

Apologies if this was already asked. If I cancel my booking to rebook with a different account, will the booking appear onsite straight away, as it's currently sold out on my dates. Thanks.

I cancelled a booking through booking.com, the cancelled booking showed up straight away on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

thats what i did to get this offer. id booked the last room available before i saw offer so i took a chance and cancelled it. within 10 minutes the room was available again to book so i rebook it under the offer and got my €75 back after the stay. bit stressful but worked out grand

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Edit : Update on this , my email from booking.com arrived this morning to "claim my 75 euro "
    Clicked on the link provided in the email, ticked the box to save this credit card as the card to pay my rewards to, save changes, all done.
    I shall watch the card for the next while to see the 75 euro refund hits, but looks on track now.

Got the same email, but there's no link to claim anything. Just has €75 in a green box, but it doesn't link to anything.

Soarer wrote: »
    Got the same email, but there's no link to claim anything. Just has €75 in a green box, but it doesn't link to anything.

I got that one after I put in my details so hold out a couple of days it could be already linked to your card.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

I got that one after I put in my details so hold out a couple of days it could be already linked to your card.

Cool.

The fact I got something is a good sign!

Soarer wrote: »
    Cool.

The fact I got something is a good sign!

Definitely, the first email I got was a green box with a link to enter card details. The second email I got was the one you got and the payment came through a couple of days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Got the same email this morning after staying, but just a big green box with €75 in the email and no link other than the refer friends one

• Advertisement

Got the same email this morning after staying, but just a big green box with €75 in the email and no link other than the refer friends one

did you click the 75 euro green banner?

mad m wrote: »
    did you click the 75 euro green banner?

No green banner on my email

No green banner on my email

Sorry click the actual 75 euro on email...

mad m wrote: »
    Sorry click the actual 75 euro on email...

As myself, and Soarer, have said in our posts, there is no link from the €75 green box. Same on both phone and laptop btw.

Maybe they have my details linked already from previous refunds. Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭NoeldeBournaix

I had a look at the sequence of emails booking.com sent me.

The hotel stay was on the 22nd & 23rd July. On the 27th July at 10:32 I got the 'Welcome back!' email. I clicked the blue tab titled 'Claim my 75!', then at 12:17 the same day, the email with the green box arrived.

I'm pretty sure there was no link in the green box. The 75 euro was in my account within a few days after.

Could you go back and click the blue tab 'Claim my 75!' again. When I do this it brings me to 'My Pending Rewards' of which I have none now but it might have info for you.

I'd say your fine though, hopefully you will have it by early next week.

This link (From Post 200) still working so Cheers again to the OP

https://www.booking.com/index.html?aid=339530;label=refer-UmFuZG9tSVYkc2RlIyh9YRJR2a5OI-C65IcxO70gaeZmOjc1ilaUj3vmCqL-p-xE-3u0c6T7RFlu08MUYpkuQQ

Just to update for anyone else, received the 75 today so obviously the green box email is issued when they already have a confirmed Credit card on file. Thanks again op, fantastic deal

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ahernj

Thanks OP great deal

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Without having to re-read the entire thread how is this refund processed? Is it refunded to your card or is it credit on a next booking?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Without having to re-read the entire thread how is this refund processed? Is it refunded to your card or is it credit on a next booking?

Refund to your card a few days after you check out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Refund to your card a few days after you check out.

Thanks!

Advertisement