Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EUR75 Cashback from Booking.com when you spend aminimum EUR225

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Refund arrived!

Great stuff OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

is this deal still available? dont see it when I open the link from the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭air

valor wrote: »
    is this deal still available? dont see it when I open the link from the OP

Yes, Mod - can we get the OP updated with the new link?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

air wrote: »
    Yes, Mod - can we get the OP updated with the new link?

There is the new link, but i do not not know how to get mods attention :ohttp://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104270733&postcount=200

Could call everyone here names and argue i suppose :P

Report my post perhaps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Refund to your card a few days after you check out.

Booked one of these yesterday, thanks OP. Just one question, Do you have to pay with card to get the €75 back or will you still get refunded if you pay with cash?

You'll have to pay through booking.com I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Do you? My booking has the option to pay at the hotel - indeed I can't find a way to pay now....not that I'd want to with the dollar falling every day....but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Luna Moon Hunter

Are you serious? My booking doesn't even have that option. Thought paying at the hotel qualified for the offer. Can someone confirm please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

No. I had a few bookings - all paid at hotel. Got €75 , $40 and €20 referral fee on my card.

But.. I had an account made in my wife's name and despite the booking confirmations mentioning about the €75 or $40 after the stay, I am still waiting. Have sent 2 emails , no response. When I click in one of the emails "to get my reward" it tells me no valid bookings. I know I was chancing my arm a bit with the second account, but it was in my wife's name and with her card.
    I do have another account with them and I booked again something this weekend with the € 75 off, am now wondering if they catch on multiple accounts.

• Advertisement

I'd never seen an option to pay at the hotel with them to be honest, didn't realise it was routine option.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Luna Moon Hunter

I'd never seen an option to pay at the hotel with them to be honest, didn't realise it was routine option.

It says in my Booking details that I'll pay when I stay at hotel and that payment will be taken directly by the property. No options to choose or anything like that.

First time booking through Booking.com so was actually wondering about that - booked with free cancellation option, so just curious what happens then - does the hotel automatically charge the card on arrival or do I pay normally with the card myself? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Maz2016

I booked for 2 nights last Friday and Saturday. Paid at the hotel on arrival. By credit card. Got an email from booking.com today (6days later) to say as promised the 75 euro will be refunded. I'm delighted. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭north south east west

Finished my stay a couple of days ago and got an email saying my refund is being processed. Thanks OP, great find.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

I booked a hotel stay today with the new link. My onscreen confirmation said I would get €75 after my stay but it didn't state it in the email booking or when I check on the site. Strange.

Also have another booking pending that doesn't state the €75 back on the booking page on the site but I have an email for that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dave2.0

For people wondering, I booked 4 hotels using this link in the summer. 1 in my dad's name on his card and his email, the 75 was refunded on the card he provided a few days later. The next hotel was booked in my name on my card and my email and I also got this back on the card I saved to my account on booking.com We tried getting the 75 euro for the last two bookings numerous times but they told us they had already used my dad's card.

Advice would be if using for multiple bookings would be use different cards and different emails for every booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Is this offer still live? I don't get the banner when I click the link? I haven't used it before and never had an account previously with them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

Is this offer still live? I don't get the banner when I click the link? I haven't used it before and never had an account previously with them.

Have you used the link from this post?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104535685&postcount=337

gizmo81 wrote: »

No thanks a mil that worked a treat.

So has anyone used these deal twice on the same account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭NoeldeBournaix

dubmick wrote: »

I did. I received the first 75 after the completed stay. Ive yet to complete the second stay tough!. I'm not really expecting the second one now, even though I have an email.

If you have a few short trips to make, one thing you could do to guarantee the cashback on the one account is to avail of three different booking.com 'incentive program campaigns'. The 75/225, 40/80, 40/120 or the 25/50 depending on your requirements. It says you can take part in three different campaigns per year.

If you have a few short trips to make, one thing you could do to guarantee the cashback on the one account is to avail of three different booking.com 'incentive program campaigns'. The 75/225, 40/80, 40/120 or the 25/50 depending on your requirements. It says you can take part in three different campaigns per year.

Thanks. How do you get these discounts? I've a pricey one nighter coming up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭Del007

Thanks. How do you get these discounts? I've a pricey one nighter coming up soon.

Maybe search the forum

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭NoeldeBournaix

Yeah, They are all in the bargain alerts forum. Fairly recent.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

Seems to be finished, can anyone confirm? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Yes, the above link doesn't bring you to the banner page?

zep wrote: »
    Seems to be finished, can anyone confirm? Thanks.

Link seems to be dead alright as I got the banner when I clicked on it yesterday and didn't get it just now. I was waiting to finalize some plans before booking tonight so looks like I missed it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

Yes same as...

zep wrote: »
    Yes same as...

If it is any use to the 120/40 one seems to be still active in the other thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=104317221

• Advertisement
Advertisement