Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ucd's mystery locations?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭daram

okay. as soon as my paypal donation balance hits say, eh €20, I'll reveal the newly created quick and easy 'no chance of getting caught' entrance/exit to the tunnels which I manafactured tonight...

:)

Dara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

daram wrote:
    okay. as soon as my paypal donation balance hits say, eh €20, I'll reveal the newly created quick and easy 'no chance of getting caught' entrance/exit to the tunnels which I manafactured tonight...

Sure. Ill start the ball rolling with 20p. I was saving for a car, but I think this is a good cause...
    Are you sure the other entry is better? theres something very appealing about hopping down *to your house ahem* in a donkey costume or something while bewildered people are standing by for you know what

Wahey.

Link removed! It was only a joke peachy. Just seeing how much people actually want to go down there. Man, either eircom or boards is going really really slow right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

This is some pretty funny ****. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Hold on ur trying to make money outta this???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

I visited that link and it was very hard to manage what with having to set up an identity and it being all commercial like a bank or something I almost died, so I reckon I'll just post you 20p, 50p if Im feeling generous, through the grates. Oh well, I suppose the car will just have to wait until next year sigh. By the by do you think you could possibly get to lectures quicker through the tunnells perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭Alkers

daram wrote:

P.S. I was in the tunnels tonight. Rigged a new quick and easy way in but I'm sworn to secrecy...
    Bah... you should have sent a few pms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Daram can you remove the paypal link from your post. If you want to trade information for cash please don't do it on the forum.

chill out it was only a joke.

Well i have to take it at face value and we cant be seen to be attempting to make money off information for what is essentially trespassing :)

And boards was slow at that time because there's a back-up process that happens at around 3 - 3:20am.

• Advertisement

No worries.

So what you doing up at 3.30 so?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

daram wrote:
    No worries.

So what you doing up at 3.30 so?

Moderating. Shes a dedicated lady

:p

nah I'm on IRC at the moment....you know that thing you bought Graham.

Insomnia is fantastic \o/

...and I thought I was the only one with insomnia.

Lets go tunnelling now!

daram wrote:
    ...and I thought I was the only one with insomnia.

Lets go tunnelling now!

hehe sure!!! Just give me about 2 hours to get to UCD and then a few years of therapy to get over the claustrophobia.....uhmmm....on second thoughts, how about you go ahead without me.

Im up for tunneling!!

We are sad people! 3:30 and we have nothing better to do than talk bout random tunnels on an internet forum!!!
    Im so proud of u guys!

hehe yea, i'm kinda looking forward to going back to college tbh.

Edit: That makes me even more sad..........i know.

I wish! I dropped out earlier this year my course was crap. Doing IT trainig and looking for an archaeology course atm instead

Well thats good. At least you're actually *doing* something you want to do instead of just dropping out and getting some crappy job you hate.........which is probably what i will do when i get my degree....ARTS FTW!

• Advertisement

Ha!
    [suppressed rant]

Dam arts students bane f my life with your happy in collegeisms

[/suppressed rant]

I know......we suck. :p

Right, bed. Work tomorrow (second last day)

On-Topic:

There are tunnels in UCD don't ya know! Daram there found them all!

On Topic:
    Yup Tunnels ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Ha!
    [suppressed rant]

Dam arts students bane f my life with your happy in collegeisms

[/suppressed rant]
    Arts, happy in college but miserable in life.
    Commerce - happy in college, successful in life. :D

The abuse commerce gets from other faculties or whatever they're called now is just sour grapes.
    Ive 15 hours a week, Two class reps that compete to organise the most parties and 3 of the 4 biggest societies are quinn related - Q soc, C&E, B&L.
    Not that Im a member of any of them, DutchSoc all the way baby!

And the slags, usually way off the mark.

* The fake tan brigade is arts not quinn, its real tan here :p

* The D4 jocks, dont really exist - its usually ppl from mediocre areas trying to fit in that are your steriotype Ross O'Carroll-Kelly and they're all over Ireland

* There is no lack of imagination or humour, some of the presentations Ive seen over the past 2 years are funier than most crap on TV. Priceless.

* And before the heartless, souless, demonising begins; you'd really be surprised how much the quinn school generally raise for charity. We do a carol thing every year and for the tsunami (sp) we raised 10,000

Its no wonder commerce is becomming the new arts, its the fashionable course to be in. Not just in UCD but if you dont know what you want to do, a lot of ppl just do a business course in an IT

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

where did that come from:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Basically, master begrudges arts, he shouldnt, he should envy commerce!

Tongue in cheek

So..uhmmm....yea.

How about those tunnels, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

*whispering quietly to himself
    Please, please, please, please, oh sweet mother of f**k please, kill this stupid bloody thread...
    Ahem.

Yeah, tunnels.

Sure is dark in em.

Yeah.

*dies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

SebtheBum wrote:
    *whispering quietly to himself
    Please, please, please, please, oh sweet mother of f**k please, kill this stupid bloody thread...
    It's a great thread, probably my favourite out of the whole forum tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I enjoyed it. Also this Arts bashing really pisses me off. ....miserable föcking commerce students. Enjoy your hsppy life in an office

Advertisement