Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok boys... what makes a GIRL hot??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I am posting a message on the internet in the hope someone will validate my existence.

Mordeth, come back. I miss you. :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Sarky wrote:
    I am posting a message on the internet in the hope someone will validate my existence.

Mordeth, come back. I miss you. :'(

Hi Sarky! Hows that for validation?

I also love Mordeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭bingo9999

hey you are hot! If thats y u posted the thread u dont need to worry! how come no-one else has said it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

yousowould, you are one funny focker! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

He's a WW2 fighter plane doing stand up for the last 60 years to make ends meet? What? That makes no sense. You're not making sense! Start making sense!

• Advertisement

Thank you Bingo999, but I didn't start this thread to find out if I was hot or not. I just wanted to know what people out there think make girls in general hot. All of us. Not just me!! But thank you anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

grimloch wrote:
    Another high quality thread....

What makes a girl hot eh? Let me see.

Ideally tall and slim, a little tanned. Hooters in proportion to the body so to speak. A nice face perhaps.

Oh thank the lord!! Finally, some praise for us tall ladies!!!

I know sorry. I thought the first page was the only one and i replied then b4 reading the rest, sorry. No but u really are hot and(from what i can judge)u seem pretty cool and confident, most girls i know would have gone into hiding at half the things said on this thread!
    But to the topic, i think its been mostly covered, we all know a good-looking person when we see one so I guess just be nice and open n that kinda stuff to sail well up the ranks!

Does everyone else love Bingo999 as much as I do???!!!!

Well i cant answer that one but on the picture u had, it looked like u had it in a hot or not site, what did they say??!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

D13?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    I didn't ask for anybody's comments, it's getting annoying now. Right, back to the original what makes a girl hot. Personally, I think:
    1. Good hair- I'm not fussy on colour or whether it's straight or curly, just healthy looking and a decent cut is a-ok
    2. Good body- curvy, but not fat, but not skinny. Average with curves. Nice tits and a shapely ass.
    3. Attractive face- nice smile, good teeth, relatively clear skin- loads of makeup is a turn off.
    4. Eyes are SO important. Expressive, bright, preferably big. Long eyelashes.
    5. Petite- like 5'2" to 5'5" at the most.
    6. Good dress sense- no head to toe sports brands or black gothic stuff for me, thank you
    7. Confidence, above all
    8. Sense of humour
    9. INTELLIGENCE
    10. Ability to laugh at herself

You've a great taste in women! I'd totally agree except when it comes to hair, naturally curly hair isnt hot, but straight hair curled can be(when its done right) and ideally brown, though blonde's a close second. Most naturally red hair is not hot, especially the more orange variation.
    SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Thanks! I don't really have any insecurities, pet. Except that my arse is too big and my laugh sounds like a pig with a cold!
    At least you've a sense of humour about it :D

My hair is naturally curly...

He means in his oppinion. Speakin for myself i think it is

Well aren't you just a dote?!

Don't think so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

im a girl so i cant answer this question!

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    My hair is naturally curly...
    In your pic it just looks wavy, not like the frizzy,messy kind of curly i was talking about...ya know the type..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

i have really long down to my arse curly hair but when it is short it is in ringlets and its all natural!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Kazaanova wrote:
    What the **** are you on about AutoLink. Most people here under 18(and theres a lot) contribute a lot more than you and make more sense.

No no they are not. The biggest demographic is the 20-25 male one.

This thread is a damn good example of why people should have to pass some kind of maturity examination before being allowed to hold an opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

nesf wrote:
    This thread is a damn good example of why people should have to pass some kind of maturity examination before being allowed to hold an opinion.

LOL... inspired. :D

Ah the internet. Giving people without the requisite intelligence to form an opinion a voice with which to argue that opinion.
    And the result?
    Bullplop.

Curly hair rocks. I've curly hair and it's damn nice!!!

DawnMc wrote:
    Curly hair rocks. I've curly hair and it's damn nice!!!

so YOU think ;)
    Im not saying all curly hair isnt nice but ya know the type im talking about!

you mean the real tight ringlet one that goes really frizzy? Kinda like afro? Thats not my kinda hair anyways

DawnMc wrote:
    you mean the real tight ringlet one that goes really frizzy? Kinda like afro? Thats not my kinda hair anyways

Yeah!Thats the type!the effect humidity has on it is just horrible.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

well it doesnt all come down to looks because anyone can throw on a bit of slap , Id say confidence , k looking good helps but ya need the confidence to pull it off .

Yeah totally, its such a shame when you see/meet someone whos good looking but has no self confidence, takes away from the overall attraction....

Yea an I know everyone laughs when you say personality but it so true Hot is not just what ya see walking down the street , ya could meet an average looking person but they could have a kick ass personality and attitude about them that makes them come off as the hottest person in the world.

Id agree to an extent, cause no matter how great their personality is, there has to be a physical attraction!

• Advertisement

yea id go with ya to an extent on that , there has to be some spark there alright but I guess ya cant define hot , beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

Advertisement