Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok boys... what makes a GIRL hot??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Starting polls on the internet to plump up your ego is really hot, oh no wait it's not, being selfconfident enough not to start threads to plump ones ego, yes that was it....wow it's the exact opposite. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

rb_ie, I'm obviously not simple, I've heard of that before. But getting caught- would'nt be able to travel abroad again. And I don't drive. A lot of my friends have applied for Garda ID with doctored birthcerts- I couldn't, I'd be so afraid I'd get caught out! I can wait til May anyway. Ugh, I hope. I'm getting more and more bored!

Blub2K, I didn't start this thread to "plump up my ego". If my ego got any bigger, it'd burst, but at least I'm honest about that. I thought that if a few female users posted photos for commenting, it would make the thread a little more interesting. I didn't ask for or expect pages and pages of people arguing over whether I was hot or not. I think I'm good looking, as I said before, we all are. So please stop talking about me and more about what's beautiful in a girl. That's it. End of.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭bingo9999

If you are waiting for May it may not end there! I've been 18 since june but my girlfriend wont b 18 til march so i might as well not b 18 for the most part. Can still get booze in an offlicense.
    Any other girls gonna post photos? Shes right you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Brunette, brown eyes, tall, nice teeth, strong personality.

Wow, a lot of guys like tall girls. I'm TINY so I'm in trouble!!

• Advertisement

SexyD4Lady wrote:

I like tall girls because otherwise I feel like Im walking around with a child, conversations dont happen because I cant hear her, in a pub nightclub thats bad enough but if we needed to talk I would have to bend right over. I wouldnt rule out a short arse but I wouldnt put it as a positive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

SexyD4Lady wrote:

there are still plenty of gingers,as you know..

Shoulders! I just though of that, Nice shoulders are irrisistable, like when a girl wears a jumper only on one shoulder or when a strap keeps falling off a (nice) shoulder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

wow its getting back on topic!
    SexyD4Lady wrote:
    So please stop talking about me and more about what's beautiful in a girl. That's it. End of.
    SexyD4Lady wrote:
    I'm TINY so I'm in trouble!!

How about stopping talking about yourself first and the rest might follow?! ;)

Girls who dress well are hot, as are girls who undress well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

joejoem wrote:
    Shoulders! I just though of that, Nice shoulders are irrisistable, like when a girl wears a jumper only on one shoulder or when a strap keeps falling off a (nice) shoulder!

Agreed, that can be a very hot indicator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

My girl friend has got the looks (she's gorgeous), the body (like an hour glass), and the personality (she gets on with everyone)!

What more could i ask for??

Baldie wrote:
    My girl friend has got the looks (she's gorgeous), the body (like an hour glass), and the personality (she gets on with everyone)!

A healthy slice of reality??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Baldie wrote:

Hair?

Kazaanova wrote:
    Hair?

lmao :D

Post a pic of her on here and let us judge for ourselves, she could be beautiful but then again you may just have extremely low standards and to everyone else shes a total pig :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

My god. This has actually managed to surpass Abercrombie.

/me gets out a bottle of absinthe to numb the pain

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

joejoem wrote:
    A healthy slice of reality??

*polite applause*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

curves are good on a women,and yeh i love wearing off the shoulder tops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Baldie wrote:

Thats so so sweet, show her what you wrote!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

K Was on bout this to me bf and he reckons personality has nothing to do with it , yer either hot or yer not ,he also reckons short hair is a no no.

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    he also reckons short hair is a no no.

Short hair is a big time no no!

• Advertisement

Why's that? Not feminine enough? Halle Berry looked great with short hair. Sinead O Connor would look wrong if her hair was long. Demi Moore carried off a shaven head.

well its his preference , he likes long hair thats what he finds hot.

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    K Was on bout this to me bf and he reckons personality has nothing to do with it , yer either hot or yer not ,he also reckons short hair is a no no.

I'd argue that it's a combination of many things. Looks, personality, whatever. Different factors for different people. Some stronger, some weaker.

But it definitely takes a lot more than just looks to be hot. Confidence, posture, dress sense, they all combine, if sub-conciously, into our opinion of someone.

From personal experience I know that I normally couldn't tell you exactly why I thought someone was hot. Yeah I could mention their good points etc, but normally I can't put my finger on why exactly. It's not a very concious thing, attraction is to a large extent instinct.

Few of us study someone and then make a concious decision whether they are attractive or not. It's far more basic a reaction than that. Yes we have tastes, but they are more like track records than plans if you know what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

nesf wrote:
    From personal experience I know that I normally couldn't tell you exactly why I thought someone was hot. Yeah I could mention their good points etc, but normally I can't put my finger on why exactly. It's not a very concious thing, attraction is to a large extent instinct.

Bingo. nesf's nailed it.

The reason I agree is cos whenever I've tried to construct a "type" of girl I go for, based on past girlfriends, I find very few commonalities and a lot of contradictions. So I'll be attracted to one girl for a certain reason, and then that reason, in another girl, won't have the slightest effect on me whatsoever. Thus I came to the same conclusion - what attracts me to certain ppl over others is something far less tangible than hair, body, laugh, etc etc You could call it instinct I suppose, I don't like naming things when I haven't the foggiest what they are! :)

Yea for me anyway I wouldnt agree with him , because I do think personality an attitude add to it too , looks are a part of it yea but so many factors make a person hot.

Wow. Nesf, you are clearly an intelligent guy. All you said is like, so true, now that I think of it. But above all, something I find very sexy, in guys and girls, is intelligence and a good sense of humour. And confidence of course. I don't know why intelligence is so important to me, I guess I enjoy intelligent, topical conversation and someone who can't provide me with that bores me. Also, witty banter is a must. Sometimes you're just not in the mood for a heavy, dragged out, opinionated conversation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Wow. Nesf, you are clearly an intelligent guy. All you said is like, so true, now that I think of it. But above all, something I find very sexy, in guys and girls, is intelligence and a good sense of humour. And confidence of course. I don't know why intelligence is so important to me, I guess I enjoy intelligent, topical conversation and someone who can't provide me with that bores me. Also, witty banter is a must. Sometimes you're just not in the mood for a heavy, dragged out, opinionated conversation.

Wowee. Are you going to be nesf's internet admirer now?

Innnterrresting....

*feels his leash being yanked*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Nah - I'm a lovely sharing person really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Ooooh menage a trois!

The homme nesf is a most lucky monsieur!

Advertisement