Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok boys... what makes a GIRL hot??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

^^^^she would have been 9 years old!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

^^^^she would have been 9 years old!!!

well........ er........ I guess that answers my question.
    but......but..... this one time... in Thailand....... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

lol...filthy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

that website is horrible, kinda scary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I think it's clear that the OP really doesn't want to know what makes a woman hot,she wants to know if you all think she's hot so let's make this easier for her...Do you think she is?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Dr_Teeth wrote:
    In an attempt to ruin the fun and get back on topic..

Booooooo burn the witch!!!!

LadyJ wrote:
    I think it's clear that the OP really doesn't want to know what makes a woman hot,she wants to know if you all think she's hot so let's make this easier for her...Do you think she is?

well... I'd give her a go, ..... of course.... if she is over 18 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

To be honest, i think she's hot. Seeing as the only image of me you can see is Optimus Prime on the left there, my opinion may or may not matter.

At least she's from D4, ergo, low maintenance woman :D

Dirk's Official score: 7.2/10....i'd need a "full body" shot to get a better idea, for all we know you may be a boards siren :eek:, mesmerizing us simple folk with your enchanting song!

Gilgamesh wrote:
    well... I'd give her a go, ..... of course.... if she is over 18 :D

Well the age, and the restraining order.....

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Well the age, and the restraining order.....

damn, I forgot about that :D

now then,, where were those binoculars.
    They should be able to cover those blasted 500 meters :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

You are hot because you wear light summer dresses that flutter in the breeze as you run in sun-drenched meadows. Your lustrous skin delights the eyes and your lingering touches caress the soul and delight the senses.

You are kind and caring, your fair hair is natural, like flax, and is worn simply, when you toss it back carelessly it causes mens hearts to melt.

You are tall and lithe and graceful in all your movements, walk with poise and self-assurance, look stunning in an elegant, understated black evening dress and dance like Margot Fonteyn.

You are not to be found on any catwalk, you are not bone, nor sinew and taut muscle, you are a woman, comfortable with your natural curves and you use them without being salacious or tawdry.

Your eyes dance to humour and sparkle when you are merry while your lips are full and sensual and speak only kind words and encouragement, you are a Lady and lesser women disappoint you.

You are constant as the northern star, true to your word, honest and faithful and what matters are not the material things, nor social standing - your currency is decency and integrity.

Raiser wrote:
    You are hot because you wear light summer dresses that flutter in the breeze as you run in sun-drenched meadows. Your lustrous skin delights the eyes and your lingering touches caress the soul and delight the senses.

You are kind and caring, your fair hair is natural, like flax, and is worn simply, when you toss it back carelessly it causes mens hearts to melt.

You are tall and lithe and graceful in all your movements, walk with poise and self-assurance, look stunning in an elegant, understated black evening dress and dance like Margot Fonteyn.

You are not to be found on any catwalk, you are not bone, nor sinew and taut muscle, you are a woman, comfortable with your natural curves and you use them without being salacious or tawdry.

Your eyes dance to humour and sparkle when you are merry while your lips are full and sensual and speak only kind words and encouragement, you are a Lady and lesser women disappoint you.

You are constant as the northern star, true to your word, honest and faithful and what matters are not the material things, nor social standing - your currency is decency and integrity.

dont forget the massive melons!

Raiser wrote:
    you are not bone,

... yeah but you LIKE bone.

you can wrap yourself around the pole so elegantly :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

lol i thought id stick this up.....me and my mates....ugly b*stards

That's the biggest gathering of Chavs I've ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

LadyJ wrote:

^
    ladyj = teh hot
    much hotter than sexyd4lady anyway. No offence, shes hot too..but shes no ladyj

Deadwing wrote:
    ^
    ladyj = teh hot
    much hotter than sexyd4lady anyway. No offence, shes hot too..but shes no ladyj
    Hmm...so maybe wearing a cut out LadyJ mask is the answer to the original question...? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i honestly think the op is lovely...what does ladyj look like

LadyJ wrote:
    Hmm...so maybe wearing a cut out LadyJ mask is the answer to the original question...? :p

So you want me to have you on my face? :eek:
    tempting ;)

this reminds me of a song.....

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me! ROFL

This thread is like so Dublin 15.

Blub2k4 wrote:
    This thread is like so Dublin 15.

how? getting bigger all the time, and nobody knows where it started from and when it will end? :confused:

• Advertisement

somebody please just put up a hot or not thread....jesus

jcoote wrote:

jesus? errr..... NOT :D

what about Elvis?

jcoote wrote:
    ....jesus

Does he even have an account here?

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Does he even have an account here?
    thought only God had one

Gilgamesh wrote:
    how? getting bigger all the time, and nobody knows where it started from and when it will end? :confused:

Like so not D4, like so downmarket like.

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Like so not D4, like so downmarket like.

I was talking about the people living there, not the area ;)

jcoote wrote:
    What's the point? The question has been answered. The OP seems to be getting positive feedback so I guess we can conclude she is "Hot".

the original question was what makes a girl hot...not am i hot,that came later :D..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

One that can play computer games (AND I DONT MEAN THE ****ING SIMS) :D

• Advertisement

yeah anyway op

good sense of humour..
    doesn't freak that i like football and beer and lookin at women...that i'm a bloke basically
    not afraid to talk things thru
    able to express feelings
    take compliments
    not a bunny boiler

i like tonnes of physical things but am really choosy about really weird stuff

thats it i suppose

Advertisement