Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok boys... what makes a GIRL hot??

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

But.. you don't have long hair...

i think that women often confuse 'style' with 'attractivness'. Jennifer Love hewitt kit like a pauper is still much more attractive than an ugly girl coming out of Brown Thomas after winning the lotto.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

OK I know I don't but just try to imagine I had long hair like down to my shoulders or just passed. I'm trying to get an idea of how attractive my FACE is not my whole package. We've established I'm an ugly girl that's fine ok I can handle that but it was based on my hair style. What about my face is that not attractive ignoring the hair or imagining it with long hair? :(

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

We`d get a better idea if you wore a purty dress RY :D

I'm just talking about the picture I put up and basing opinions on that. I'm not going to wear a dress for god's sake. Do you think I'd look good in a dress?

Ry

Ya a leopard skin dress yea now thatd be HOT!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

and red stillettos ;)

ya and fish net stockings!

That's funny me being a bloke and all that ;)

Glad I'd make a bad girl :rolleyes:

Interesting to know you guys fancy a bloke in a dress though I bet that's opened some doors of realisation for you both eh? :o

Ry

So yer doing it , thats great cant wait!

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    So yer doing it , thats great cant wait!

Yeah go to the next BoardsBeers like that, it'd certaintly get ya some attention

• Advertisement

how you doin Ry :D

MWAH! :p

Ry

still cant believe yer a girl

well, girls are allowed to shave their heads and spike it up too.....despite how unattractive it is.

na i always though Ry was a bloke.

ya dont say!!?i was soooo convinced that he was a girl,but now im just convinced he just wants to be one.....

Yeh sure you knew loel11? :o
    Ry

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

rb_ie wrote:
    ya dont say!!?i was soooo convinced that he was a girl,but now im just convinced he just wants to be one.....

I think you might be right about Ry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

OOOOKKKK.... back on topic. People, hair extensions on girls- good or bad, fake tan, good or bad, preferred dress sense??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Hair extensions? Bad
    Fake Tan? Bad
    Dress sense? Honestly don't care, makes no odds to me tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

hair extensions are good if done right but when u can see the bit u cach on too your hair its just a sham...fake tan is good when done right but again it can do the oompa lumpa thing or just look really fake... i like all kinds of clothes on girdils...punk is sexy (gwen stefani) i like short skirts (paris hilton)...anythinbg except tracksuits really

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    OOOOKKKK.... back on topic. People, hair extensions on girls- good or bad, fake tan, good or bad, preferred dress sense??

Hair extensions on girls are fine once they've been done perfectly.

Fake tan is fine, looks well, once its applied properly (i.e streaks, blotches are a no) and as long as its not orange..I knew a girl who put far too much on, wore white hoodies and the collars would be orange.It was disgusting.

Preferred dress sense?Casually I like girls in like, oneills,sweats or jeans and like polo shirts or kind of fitted t-shirts and hoodies....or a mixture..whatever as long as they don't look at all like a knacker :D
    When going out, i dunno, i like anything as long as its not like, boob tubes, hoopy earrings and those damn knee high fuzzy/furry boots (we're not talking bout Ugs here, we're talking bout those things knackers wear to like raves with their mico skirts and boob tubes.)

Fake Tan: Bad

Extensions: Bad

Make Up: Not too much. None is best but it's not bad if a girl does wear it. And it does usually look good but it's nicer when it's natural. (Again my opinion).

Dress: anything not coinciding with scumbag trends whatever they may be at the time. I.E. Gypsi skirts cowboy boots padawan boots with jeans tucked into them etc. You girls can figure it out I'm sure.

Figure: (Can only be defined from Guy to Guy but personally I like) Curvy with a little meat on the legs, thighs and bum. Personally breasts aren't a major factor for me but a handful or more is good but not too much over a D cup really. D is rather big over that isn't bad but just not that great.
    HANDWORTHY is how I'd define the perfect breats :D

Hair: Long! Has to be shoulder length or longer for me. Straight too. Black Brown or Blonde is all good. Copper too actually not bad at all.

Personality: Cool outgoing open mindedness not too girly not stupid not ignorant not racist not music-ist just cool :p (hard one to classify really)

Hope that's of some help.

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

I think the most important thing is who she is not what she looks like but the best physical beauty of is natural beauty which Pamella Anderson and all the playboy chicks definitely lack. I think girls with fair skin, freckles, long, wavy red hair and a slim but not too slim figure look very pretty - that Irish look!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

1. Reasonably long hair dunno bout u but short hair girls dont do it for me

2. Shape curvy something to hold on to

3. Skirt,long,short,tight or flowing dont care of course shorter and tighter the better ha ha

4. Tops tight and not too revealing but teasing and dont let the love handles show for the love of god even tho i like a curvy woman it has to stop somewhere

5. Jeans tight and butt(rear region in case it doesnt allow this word) gripping low slung

6. Knee boots or sensible footwear(i know ladies its impossible) but no bloke likes a woman to be falling over or complaining of sore feet all night and then carrying her back to a taxi etc

7. and most importantly personaility women who just live,no complications please or funny tastes(even tho all are individuals) talking about ex's meat and two veg women ha ha

1. Reasonably long hair dunno bout u but short hair girls dont do it for me

5. Jeans tight and butt(rear region in case it doesnt allow this word) gripping low slung

/points at quote

Yeah, these two ftw. And something about personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Piercings, but not too many, and not nose piercings.

Ugh, really?

'Meh' over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i love piercings on a girl but not like 50 of them or anything..say nose lip and ears and i love short hair...god yis are all so normal

• Advertisement
Advertisement