Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok boys... what makes a GIRL hot??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

For a "real" relationship personality would definately be much more important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    yea id go with ya to an extent on that , there has to be some spark there alright but I guess ya cant define hot , beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)
    Different strokes for different folks :)

Grimloch: Well obviously, you'd hardly commit to someone whos a total bitch/bastard or that you just dont get along with just cause they're good looking!

rb_ie wrote:
    Different strokes for different folks :)

Grimloch: Well obviously, you'd hardly commit to someone whos a total bitch/bastard or that you just dont get along with just cause they're good looking!

You'd be surprised.

For an in between real and fling I'd imagine a healthy mix of the two would be required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

nesf wrote:
    No no they are not. The biggest demographic is the 20-25 male one.

This thread is a damn good example of why people should have to pass some kind of maturity examination before being allowed to hold an opinion.

Perhaps you should spend MORE time reading my post, and LESS time acting all high and mighty because you're older than me. I never said "Most people here are under 18". Did I? Did I Nesf? Nope. I said "Most people here under 18..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

hahaha nesf got his ass handed to him on a plate :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Eh... Daedalus?
    Eh... The user you call "Spammiest spam-bar on boards" in your sig is a her, not a "him".

Just thought I'd point that out before anyone else does...

SebtheBum wrote:
    Eh... Daedalus?
    Eh... The user you call "Spammiest spam-bar on boards" in your sig is a her, not a "him".

Just thought I'd point that out before anyone else does...

On the subject of sigs. No quotes allowed, quick before the SIGPO come a knockin! :D

grimloch wrote:
    You'd be surprised.

For an in between real and fling I'd imagine a healthy mix of the two would be required.
    Id say the longer a relationship lasts, the less important the physical attraction becomes, but would still be required to an extent. I wouldnt know cause i cant commit but thats a problem for another board!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

OMG, either can I. I think I really like someone, then I get incredibly bored. It's crazy.

Yeah totally!I get bored so easy, maybe someday the right one will come along.....
    You werent in the Ivy last night by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

grimloch wrote:
    You'd be surprised.

i agree,and im not messing i look like your avator!

THEZAPPA wrote:
    i agree,and im not messing i look like your avator!

/Applicates Italian accent. How yoo doin? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

grimloch wrote:
    /Applicates Italian accent. How yoo doin? :)

/oww(i get blown away)im doin good.....how you doin?

rb_ie wrote:
    Yeah totally!I get bored so easy, maybe someday the right one will come along.....
    You werent in the Ivy last night by any chance?

No, I wasn't. Why? Did you see somebody who looked like me?

well i wouldnt of asked if i didnt now would i? ;)

Well sorry, I wasn't there! You're obviously also forgetting how old I am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Ooooooh - stop

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
    Try this trick and spin it, yeah
    Your head will collapse
    But there's nothing in it
    And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind [3x]

Way out in the water
    See it swimmin'

I was swimmin' in the Carribean
    Animals were hiding behind the rocks
    Except the little fish
    But they told me, he swears
    Tryin' to talk to me to me to me

Where is my mind [3x]

Way out in the water
    See it swimmin' ?

Your head will collapse
    If there's nothing in it
    And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind [3x]

Ooooh
    Ooooh
    Ooooh
    Ooooh

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Well sorry, I wasn't there! You're obviously also forgetting how old I am!
    I dunno how old ya are!
    Saying that though, i've seen people as young as 15 in there before.

I'm 17, and have no access to fake ID. Unfortunately. How old are you, rb_ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Kazaanova wrote:
    Perhaps you should spend MORE time reading my post, and LESS time acting all high and mighty because you're older than me. I never said "Most people here are under 18". Did I? Did I Nesf? Nope. I said "Most people here under 18..."

So I misread your post. It happens. No need to act like a child about it. :)

Or are you just trying to prove the second half of my post for me?

• Advertisement

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    I'm 19 & have had access to fake id's since i was like 15 :D
    Ya totally have to sort that out, surely someone in your school knows someone?
    That'd mean that you were born in 1988 right?

You got it. Why? Just went 17 in May.

Just change the second 8 to a 6 on your passport/driving licence!or if ya can't,have someone else do it.
    Usually it takes like a tiny bit of tipex and a pink pen(to go over the tipex),just tipex out the smallest bit of the 8 so it looks like a 6(i.e the top right hand).Thats what my bro did anyway and i don't think he's had a problem yet.
    only 19 since April myself so im still young enough to go to the Ivy anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Ha giving advice on fake ID to lure the the sexy D4Lady to a bar I like it :eek: :D :cool:

This thread is classic boards rant material, and so is the other thread of the D4 lady's creation.
    You will be loved/loathed here!!

Ha giving advice on fake ID to lure the the sexy D4Lady to a bar I like it :eek: :D :cool:

This thread is classic boards rant material, and so is the other thread of the D4 lady's creation.
    You will be loved/loathed here!!

Yeah i know, this went badly off topic :rolleyes:
    and no, that was not my motive at all :D

rb_ie wrote:
    and no, that was not my motive at all :D

Yes of course not, merely offering helpful advice yeah? :rolleyes:

Yes of course not, merely offering helpful advice yeah? :rolleyes:
    Exactly, just being a nice guy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

dont you mean 16?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Blub2k4 wrote:
    FS dont be stupid that's just for ants, or possibly ant-sized girls...hmmmmm

A bigger magnifying glass. There's an Authur C Clarke short story about a referee being instantly incinerated when everyone in the crowd angled glossy printed programmes at him, in order to dazzle him; apparently the physics check out. Werhner Van Braun, who later designed much of the US moon mission equipment, also designed an orbital mirror for the Nazis to do just that.

The simplest way to make a girl hot is probably simply to affix her to the casing of a fusion bomb, although a more elaborate arrangement with a fusion reactor or particle accelarator might work better.

What, you'd want to be in the same room as that creature? You might have to TALK to it, don't forget.

• Advertisement

rsynnott wrote:
    What, you'd want to be in the same room as that creature? You might have to TALK to it, don't forget.

God Dam Sacrasm Button is acting up again!

Advertisement