Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭ZWEI_VIER_ZWEI

All right, I was having sausage rolls for lunch today, as is my habit. Anyway they are those bad-ass mini sausage rolls, and they come in a packet of 45. (Actually "30 plus 50% EXTRA FREE!! 11 1" but I have never EVER seen a packet claiming to have 30 without the 50% extra.)

Anyway, this was my 3rd time in this particular packet, and I take 15 every lunch time I have them, right?? But anyway, I was emptying out the packet on my baking tray, and as I brushed away all the ice and organised them into neat little rows o' cholesterol, I noticed that there were --16-- Sausage rolls there. That meant that there were actually 46 in that particular packet, not 45 as advertised! ****ing A!

(Note, this isn't the first time this has happened, good times, good times.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Freshers week nearly here, can't wait it's gonna be so much better going out with your class this year cos you actually know them properly now, yay! :D

Who's going to what by the way?

I don't know what I'm doing, though i know for a fact I can't do anything on Tuesday; frickin' awards ceremony at my old school...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

look out for the vivid red shirts(the peer supporters, ill be one of them, and ill be manning the su stand on thursday).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

i'm going to the cinema on friday to see serenity again? ...

• Advertisement

hey Ian i hope your coming on one of my glorious tours on thursday , you won't be disappionted!:)

Ian tagged along to one of my tours last year. Bastard didn't tell me he was directly beside me for a few minutes.

i don't remember seeing you last year at the tours Myth. i hated giving the tours on the Monday because you'd get about 40 people and you'd have to shout the whole time, the first tour you give is always the hardest (i think Pet was on my first tour).

i must say the tours this year are a lot more thorough the way we have to visit the records office/ international student's office and the careers advisory service.

snorlax wrote:
    i don't remember seeing you last year at the tours Myth. i hated giving the tours on the Monday because you'd get about 40 people and you'd have to shout the whole time, the first tour you give is always the hardest (i think Pet was on my first tour).

I think I only gave 3 tours, so I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Myth wrote:
    Ian tagged along to one of my tours last year. Bastard didn't tell me he was directly beside me for a few minutes.
    haha yeah, it was too funny ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

After all the lugging and ass-haulage (I packed WAAAAY too much stuff, which is unlike me), my stuff is FINALLY moved in and unpacked in my T-Hall room. I've yet to meet 4 of my 5 other flatmates though - they're all 2nd years so I don't think they bothered moving in yet!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Party in Pets house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭punka

Just moved into my new place on campus. It's pretty sweet. Although I do have a year of waking up to the aroma of Buttery food to look forward to...

punka wrote:
    Just moved into my new place on campus. It's pretty sweet. Although I do have a year of waking up to the aroma of Buttery food to look forward to...
    Oh yum. What a way to start your day. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

punka wrote:
    not fair, I can't move in 'til wednesday

Woo-hoo, just finished cutting up these class rep. nominations.

[shameless plug]Nominations open tomorrow![/shameless plug]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I'm sobering up! Yahey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭punka

Pet wrote:
    Oh yum. What a way to start your day. :D

yup. i left the window open in my room this morning, went to the stand, came back for lunch and my room STANK of generic buttery smell.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

poor poor enda, he was locked around 2pm today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

poor poor enda, he was locked around 2pm today

Oh no, he didn't have a shandy again did he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Passed my supps!!!!! :)

And moving into new square in the morning.

Double WOO!!

/me goes off to get pissed

Woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Woohoo! I'm no longer banned from the UCD forum!!!
    Yaaay...

P.S. Trinity forum is better anyway... :D

Why were you banned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

No reason. Our mod Truckle banned me to "test something" while I was gone, and then forgot to unban me when he was finished whatever the hell he was doing. So I innocently log in and - boom! - I'm banned from UCD forums. Twas bit of a shock tbh. Then he tried to fix it and couldn't. I was beginning to think I was banned forever... And then tonight I got in. Huzzah.

how did you change your username Myth? btw i met someone in your year today

Woohoo, I had great fun on the piano in house 6 today..ah it was good to be back. I feel sorry for anyone around me though, I made a lot of horrible, horrible noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

is it a grand piano or stand up. I might go up and give it a tinkle. How do i go about it?

Stand up. And it's mine, all mine!!

*hisses*

• Advertisement

snorlax wrote:
    how did you change your username Myth? btw i met someone in your year today

Magic, I suppose. It's only a temp change, just 'til the end of the year.

Advertisement