Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

crash_000 wrote:
    Man that ultimate frisbee game was fantastic craic - was quite proud of my score :)
    Yeah nice work with that, damn ye out numbering me... Twas a deadly game, what was the name of that one i lifted up and carried out of the way? ... the one who's friend i taught...
    Personally my high point was the fact that despite being horrendously drunk (beer + Jager = goooooood) i can still remember every moment of the absolute insane drinkingness :)
    Doing better than me, can remember most of it, but the hazy bits. Keep having deadly flash backs tho, twas crazy :). You and yer yager! what did you drink sunday nite? that jager disappeared well early... And you drank the end of it yourself mofo...
    oh and ian, i'll be editting the video this week :)
    Sweet, now must sort out some 'off campus' site and get all the pic's n stuff together.... I seem to recall emilie and that other one not being too thrilled at the tought of it all over the interweb ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I had 6 cans and a few pints down the town - was exhausted though and crashed pretty early

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I have discovered the best way ever to pick up girls. Follow these instructions carefully:

1) Spill bavaria on their coat.

2) Apologise profusely.

3) Buy them a drink in the buttery.

4) Follow them around for the night until they realise that you're really cool/hot/deadly.

Note: Only works if your cooler than or of equal coolness to me

That not like everyone ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

`the best way to pick up a girl-

aquire a rose or some flower (a decent one) and give it them, tell them they are as beautiful as that flower.

step 2; aquire a horse and possibly a sword, grow sideburns, get knee high boots, go with the Colin Firth look..

step 3; do not spill bavaria on them, do you know how hard it is to get sticky beer stains out?

step 4; play the guitar to them, or if all else fails invader zoom

• Advertisement

Did you get anywhere with your wan Ronan? :)

No comment ;)
    and that Cork girl got plastered. You'd have well stood a chance.

heheh turns out she's in the course with a fair few of my mates and i think lives with another one - always another chance ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

or at least own a magic hat :D

From whence beer doth come?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Woo hoo Dublin City Council, they cleared up all the fallen leaves on my road that were becoming very rotten and slippy with the rain.

I haven't seen the road looking so clean for weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Got a cheque from revenue today. Legend.. 166 euro tax back! Goin on the mystery trip as a result

Heh, my brother graduated today - got v. drunk with family

crash_000 wrote:
    guess who was there but said cork girl from earlier on! :P
    She does live there, so I'm not surprised. She'll also be at council tonight.

someone *cough*Dónal*cough* should give her a link to this thread tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

just finished my lab report....sweeeet (ok its a pile of sh*te but do i care? nope cos its finished :D) which means i can party tonight and come into labs tomorrow hungover, but with a lab report, oh joy....

just finished my lab report....sweeeet (ok its a pile of sh*te but do i care? nope cos its finished :D)
    I love discussions on lab reports, remind me why physics is evil :D
    which means i can party tonight and come into labs tomorrow hungover, but with a lab report, oh joy....
    Alcohol is bad mmkay?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

Alcohol is bad mmkay?
    :p

:p
    the youth of today, back in my day now there'd be none of this 'boozing' lark... and/or binge drinking...

Apparently I was binge drink'n last weekend, didn't think a bottle of southy a night could get me there, but there ye go. O and now that i remember, thanks for the jager neil

Surfclub is great.... Next trip on friday week probally :D

Serenity wrote:
    Surfclub is great.... Next trip on friday week probally :D
    Isn't the Mystery Trip going to be on then?

• Advertisement

Somehow i'd be going with the surf trip..... Though thats the weekend of me sisters graduation so dunno if i can go yet :s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Isn't the Mystery Trip going to be on then?
    No, mystery trip is thursday the 10th

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Wrong, bitch.

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=%22University+College+Dublin%22&word2=%22Trinity+College+Dublin%22

thats more due to the words, putting it in quotes like that makes it a fairer version....(which we win)

Phew!

Just finished watching the butterfly effect, surprisingly good film Ashton Kutcher did a good job...

• Advertisement

Dec wrote:
    (00:03:27) Dec: go ditch skating!
    (00:03:56) Dec: yeah you skate up as fast as you can to a ditch and pretend its a half-pipe
    hahaaaa

Advertisement