Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Tralee 4.00 - Gortinard

Tralee 4.30 - Good Surprise

Both horses look very nice could be worth a double me thinks

Well first part of the double up
    Gortinard really looked the part will be a very strong horse for Chelentham next year keep an eye out lads.

Now roll on Good Surpise

ohhh second horse did nothing ah well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Spes ultimate - 7:45 Clonmel, back ew, reliable source, last two selections from him have won.

Only 5th of 13, was talking to the guy I got the tip off last night, he said the owners were shocked at the ride it got. For anybody who didn't see the race four horses broke away at the start and were never caught, Specs Ultimate came home best of the rest, it made up a huge amount of ground in the last 1/2 mile. The jockey should never have allowed it to get so far behind. I'll be keeping my eye out for it next time out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

• Advertisement

Tip

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭clusk007

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Just got a tip for Royal Niece in the 4:15 at Chepstow. Seems to be well backed also.

Got a tip for Imperial storm each way in the bumper at Punchestown today, the last tip I got off this source was to follow Studmaster and look how that worked out. Saying that it is a bumper and god only knows what will win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

masterK wrote:
    Got a tip for Imperial storm each way in the bumper at Punchestown today, the last tip I got off this source was to follow Studmaster and look how that worked out. Saying that it is a bumper and god only knows what will win.

Since it would have been the only horse there I would say it would pass the line 1st so good tip:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

Lay tips are most welcome by myself - lays below 4/1 that should lose.

Thanks , Finnpark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 back to form

Ill do it today.ridden by P.Hanagan odds of around 6-1 e/w

Any reason?

3:55 Clonmel

Templetown Hill

5:15 Leopardstown

People's Cause

Two big tips flying around the south east at the minute.

Two business men have put 200 each way in 4 bookmakers in Waterford so far this morning for the clonmel one. Could be somehthing.

Some burnt fingers on that first one unfortunately. 16's into 10s at the start and just about pulled up.

Taunton 4:20 - In The Morning

Maybe some of you have been following the Irish-trained raiders in England today looking for a traditional pre-Cheltenham gamble. Urowells won easily at 9/4 a short while ago and In The Morning is apparently a winner waiting to happen today. It's been backed down to around 9/4 so it mightn't be everyone's cup of tea to bet blind on a horse at such a price but it's expected to do the business.

---

Edit to say: Apologies!
    Pulled up early on. Looked like it was bumped into or maybe it just went lame. Either way, quite disappointing. Sorry. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Navan 2:30 (first race)
    Finger OnThe Pulse, Mr.Taaffe says it is flyng at home, wont be beat will most probably be a short price though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Navan 2:30 (first race)
    Finger OnThe Pulse, Mr.Taaffe says it is flyng at home, wont be beat will most probably be a short price though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement