Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Topcat101

conZ wrote:
    Ballycullen Boy finished up fourth. Could easily have placed. Jockey left marks on the horse after clearly trying to hold him back after coming over the last fence...

One to keep any eye on though.

Ballycullen boy:rolleyes: I tip that goes around Ennis every time he runs....

Race before this one heard if the price was 4's r worse the horse would be held back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Got word for Super Lord 2.10 Wincanton. 7/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭trojaneater1

And I'll add mobs jagger to the above for a nice double.
    Got word for it this morning.
    9/2 at the minute
    Do as you wish with this info........
    Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 goodforsomethin

keep an eye for tango step mon lingfield owner fancy should be good price first time going to uk v good over 6 or 7f

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭knighted

do u know ben lalor?-btw not first time in england won there before seems to like the place think it won at laytown as well few good placed efforts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭larsson7

Marsam in Fairyhouse tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 goodforsomethin

knighted wrote:
    do u know ben lalor?-btw not first time in england won there before seems to like the place think it won at laytown as well few good placed efforts
    yep sorry won at track before told horse is raring to go runs very well when fresh ben thinks it's set for him drawn 1 aswell, well worth a cut;)

it does run well fresh in fairness worth a punt i think -u from dublin -u must be out around the step?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

conZ wrote:
    Ballycullen Boy finished up fourth. Could easily have placed. Jockey left marks on the horse after clearly trying to hold him back after coming over the last fence...

One to keep any eye on though.

Ballycullen ran yesterday in Limerick, finished second at 14/1. Ran a fine race. Again, never got online to tip it.

Was top weight, had never ran that distance before and was supposedly itching for more when they brought him home. Has come on in leaps and bounds in the past few months (also had a small operation after it's last race).

Keep it on the trackers sure. I'll post updates the next time it runs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭steveymp@hotmai

Maynooth Princess runs tomorrow Carlisle any word on it lads Forecast 50-1:eek: by ATR

Colonel James entered in the 3:20 forcast 20-1

Could be a very optimistic Double:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭wolfe

Maynooth Princess runs tomorrow Carlisle any word on it lads Forecast 50-1:eek: by ATR

Could be a very optimistic Double:D

I'd say there is a high probability that the meeting will be abandoned if frost is anything like today's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭gamb1or

I'd say it will start at a much bigger price than that, it's never been less than 50/1 and this is a sep up in class for it, it's been 200/1 twice.

Conz tips usually god down in price so make sure you take a price on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

I saw that there was two meetings abandoned today so it is quite likely that one or two will be the same tomorrow as the conditions are not to be great tonight.

Got word from another mate about Oola Lad in the 4.55 at Naas. Currently 7's.
    Not as close to the stable as my previous tips.

4th

Colonel James running tomorrow in the 4pm at Newcastle.

Currently about 3/1 too. I dont think this is the race for him (haven't got word). He's on the card for two races on Tuesday aswell. Sure a small win bet may be worth your while, only paying 1/5 of the odds for a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭RedPeppers

Ill be having a few yoyos on him for sur. He may not run again Tuesday after today. Indeed got a tip myself for the 5.20 Fairyhouse today for Bambootcha. Source said expected to go very well

conZ wrote:
    Colonel James running tomorrow in the 4pm at Newcastle.

Currently about 3/1 too. I dont think this is the race for him (haven't got word). He's on the card for two races on Tuesday aswell. Sure a small win bet may be worth your while, only paying 1/5 of the odds for a place.

right about that Conz, didn't back its price was poor but so was the run, keep us informed if you here any more word on it;)

Paddys Day Tip,

A US Tip.

9th Race in the Aquaduct New York.
    Horse Number 9 - ALBERTI

11.5 on Betfair.
    Running at 8.49 (Irish Time) I think.

Enjoy!

Sickened.

Meeting abandoned due to frost and snow.

Stood to win about 800 Euro if he'd won. Had him each way, to win, and in an each way doubler with a horse that came third in Wexford.

Went to some effort to back him too - was laughed at in 3 bookies in town before putting the bet on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭keepitquiet

conZ wrote:
    was laughed at in 3 bookies in town before putting the bet on.

how come?

They had never heard of the Aqueduct!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Gowran 5:05

Outlaw Princess

Well fancied.

fade2black wrote:
    Gowran 5:05

Outlaw Princess

Well fancied.

2nd to a 6/1 shot. Finished up at 7/2F.

ran a great race

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Will surely come on for the run.

I quietly fancy Just Observing in the last at Warwick. Think this could be his ground. Is an each way price.

Colonel James 2:20 sedgefield Tues 27th Mar

Any word Conz;)

EDIT: Seafire lad in the following race aswell

Colonel James 2:20 sedgefield Tues 27th Mar

Any word Conz;)

EDIT: Seafire lad in the following race aswell

Haven't heard anything definate, but Seafire is going very well of late. About 6/1. Worth a punt anyway.

This isin't James' race.

conZ wrote:
    Haven't heard anything definate, but Seafire is going very well of late. About 6/1. Worth a punt anyway.

This isin't James' race.

Thanx for the info as always Conz;)

Can't resist 100-1 for the colonel:D so put them in a wee lucky 31;) very small stakes though;)

Did a few more quid on Seafire so fingers crossed;)

• Advertisement

As per usual, Ballycullen Boy could be a nice each way bet in the 2.35 in Cork (7s) (probably come 2nd like in his last 4 attempts), though Dancing Hero should win. Both Ennis horses.

Ballycullen is going well these days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement