Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2023 NFL regular season thread (no picks)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭slumdogemillionaire

This is quite funny

• Registered Users Posts: 39,650 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Love to see it for dallas. Jordan love is looking great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The "Dak for MVP" crowd are fairly quiet tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Jones to Belichick.... This is the truth.

Please God for the neutral let this be a touchdown.... OK, I can fend off dancing on ice with a straight face now.

• Advertisement

Green Bay having their way with Dallas tonight. So easy, walked into the end zone.

Can't see a way back for Dallas here.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

if Aaron Jones continues gashing the cowboys D then its going to be hard for Dallas to get back into this...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I am really enjoying this, we just need more cuts to Jerry Jones.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Dan Quinn's chances at a HC gig taking a kicking here. Packers going up and down the field at will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

• Advertisement

An embarrassing home loss here tonight.... All the regular season success in the world is undermined by this.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Taking nothing away from KC, Houston or Green Bay, but the first 3 payoff games have been stinkers.

I know the game is 99% over, but, isn't it slightly early to take Love out?

.... Maybe the difficulty of recovering an onside kick these days is the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

I still enjoyed the 1st half of all of those game's all the same.

CJ Stroud is a bona fide superstar in the making.

Kansas city weather ensured McDaniels had to dress like a normal human…He is not HC material.

GB, Love and La Fleur are everything McD and The Fins (and the Cowboys) aren't - Proper Football

• Registered Users Posts: 10,841 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Yeah the wild card round often included some poor teams that didn't belong there, but expanding it has just led to more ****. There's no need for nearly half the teams in the league to be in the playoffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Great start by the Lions. Hope they smash the Rams

• Registered Users Posts: 37,796 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

So the earlier game, Dak was awful but a lot if what went in is on the coaches too.

The Cowboys secondary played man to man most of the season, thru played some for mist if the game today. Why change what's been working.

The Packers were one of the worst defenses against passes sent down the middle of the field, the Cowboys offense were no 1 at throwing balls down the middle. Very few balls were thrown down the middle by the Cowboys.

Maybe pressure was a big factor. Jerry Jones certainly is no help to his team when it comes to the playoffs.

This game will be a great one I think. Lions off to a great start, threatening for a second TD already. Goff right now 9 for 9 and there goes Gibbs for the TD. 14-3 Lions.

The two former Rams Goff and Reynolds have been the stars of the show so far. Goff 9/9 for 111 yards in the first quarter, and Reynolds has 75 of those yards.

I'm shouting for the Lions in the playoffs.Their fans have suffered for a long time, love Dan Campbell, Amon-Ra St Brown, Montgomery, Gibbs, Laporta and Hutchinson.

Great game between the Lions and Rams. Very surprised at McVay going for the field goal when four points down in the fourth. They had only one timeout left, they never got the ball back.

I pity Nacua, 181 yards on a losing team. Delighted for the Lions though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,841 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Great game, except for the refs who were shocking again. Happy for the Lions though, even as a division rival they're hard not to support. I have a soft spot for the niners (especially next week) but other than them I hope the Lions go all the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Dont see expanding it has changed things too much.

GB wouldn't have been in it if the playoffs weren't expanded and they knocked off the second seed in a very one sided game and look like a dangerous side.

The expansion was all about money and if they see a way to make more money it'll get bigger like having a wild card round with all wildcard teams and then all division champs get a week off and instead of four games you have eight on the second weekend.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that happened. I don't think it should happen and I don't even like the way it is now.

Bills to cover the -9.5 and Buccs to win, never mind covering the +3.

Ed Oliver is without a brain.

What was that, 3rd and lengthy and he roughs up Rudolph?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Chiefs @ Bills next week will be a good cold weather matchup.

The Bucs have started very well against the Eagles now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Eagles in a mess, what was Hurts doing there? Took the snap and ran back 15 yards, made his own trouble. 18-9 now and looks done already

25-9 now Eagles tackling like the Miami Dolphins

This is a truly awful game. What's has happened to the Eagles I wonder? People will say that AJ Brown was a huge loss but they've looked like this a number of times over the last six weeks.

25-9 Bucs.

Missed tackles and bad coaching tonight. Weak division too. Giants and Commanders are rubbish. Should have kicked the field goal there, but the PlayStation coaches said go for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Eagles have looked poor for nearly the whole season, it is mostly the results that have changed towards the end of the season.

They were getting away with one score wins and being hailed for their grit and didn't improve. They took a bigger step back by the idiotic move to bring in Patricia.

Team has clearly gotten more and more frustrated as the season goes on. Sirianni should be very much on the hot seat

Lions should stroll into the Conference game against this Bucs team.

Advertisement