Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift - Aviva Stadium June 2024

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TheIrishPC

I just had a look there. So you can now get past the queue to the ticket page. But you still need a code to unlock the tickets...

So unless anyone wants to post a code to at least search, I mean I know there's none available, but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mactheknife19

even if you use a code your still looking at a limited choice of tickets between €450 and €750

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Resale is opening tomorrow for the UK so it’s probably the same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

It dosen't look like Ireland is having a resale. I have been on since four and nothing is coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Jaffa3000

It'll get a resale but like as has been the case all along with these gigs its the lack of communication from Ticketmaster is ridiculous.

Saw Taylor gave her truck drivers a bonus of a hundred thousand dollars, very nice for the truck drivers but no doubt an attempt to get some good PR out after the VIP ticket fiasco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭crl84

"Resale" meaning the ability to re-sell your already purchased ticket to someone else via Ticketmaster.

It's not a general sale, or more tickets being made available.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Dear Taylor, I’ll pick u up at the airport if u sort me with a few tkts for the gig. The Ryanair flight from London arrives into T1 and I’ll have a whiskers ready for Meredith Grey. I will be wearing my blue jumper in case I don’t spot u. Your sincerely, MvM Ireland’s no.1 Swiftie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,280 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Nope...

Still not funny.. Try harder ..................

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Looks like resale is opening up on ticketmaster for aviva shows.

not sure if you can only resell to people with access codes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭smallgarden

I think you still need an access code as I've only seen the resale tickets once you put in a code.

• Advertisement

No need really to go to the gig, especially if it costs over €500. The LA show will be on Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sunshine83

Wrong forum

Post edited by Sunshine83 on

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

What hope do we have as a society when people like Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish are every young girls role model. I remember reading that Billie Eilish wore baggy clothes so she wouldn't be objectified or sexualised and then I remember seeing her music video of a group of topless men dancing. She doesn't believe in sexualising women but is ok when men are sexualised.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Whats your point? What does Billie Eillishs baggy clothes have to do with swifts gig at aviva?

I grew up when virgin fake-boobed Britney Spears was a role model.

Others grew up with gay aids positive Freddie Mercury.

We'll be just fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭flasher0030

I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, so I am not blinded by fanboyism - but what has she done wrong? There have always been controversial music artists - Madonna, Eminem, George Michael, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Jackson, Chris Brown, Niki Minaj, Axl Rose, Morrissey, Kurt Cobain and the aforementioned Brittney Spears and Freddie Mercury. And many more. But life just goes on. If a couple of topless male dancers in a music video is giving you the heebie jeebies, then it is time for you to throw the TV out the window. Get a prayer book instead.

Resale is now open to everybody

• Registered Users Posts: 35 onefish

If you can't even view your own tickets, (still says not quite ready yet), how can you sell them? Not that I want to. I do somehow need to transfer one of the two I have, to my OH though.

Resale is through Ticketmaster so if you sell them you just won’t ever receive the tickets and the person who buys them will instead

VIP resale tickets have sold, there was a few up earlier on. Really not sure why they didn’t just open the waitlist and let anyone daft enough to pay €700 for a ticket pay for one in the first place because there’s still non resale vip available

Taylor Swift to bring her Eras tour to Ballygar carnival in summer 2024.

• Advertisement

Still not funny, try harder

• Registered Users Posts: 11,390 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Or they could just stop trying as its boring and a bit sad at this stage...

Not only am I gonna get a tkt to the Aviva gig, I am also gonna get the 22 hat on the night!!

Waitlists gone, but only the most expensive packages left atm, so still no good

Edit: TM still asks for a code for the vip tickets, but somebody mentioned on Reddit that RESALE is open for all. None available, so cannot confirm

Post edited by Mike3549 on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

By next year you will have affordable resales plans change and kids/teens taste in music change they probably won't want to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Sean Seoighe

Hope you're right, my fear is that anyone who can't make it will surely know someone who'll want them and they won't make it to Toutless or Resale

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭marilynrr

Yeah resale is available for all. I saw 2 listings in the past few days, one was a VIP standing for €700+ and there was also 1 nosebleed seat for around €380ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Ticketmaster seems to have reverted back to the stage before resale was available where you needed a code for me

That was my bad, misinterpreted the post. You DO need a code to buy tickets sold directly by Ticketmaster, but do not need one for the RESALE. Saw a few popping for over 500 each, nah not worth it

• Advertisement

I wish she would do this on her eras tour instead of playing boring acoustic guitar versions of classics.

Advertisement