Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift - Aviva Stadium June 2024

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭srmf5

It's obviously about money and sales. However, no one is forcing anyone to buy every version. If you really just like her music, one version is all you need. If you're someone who feels the need to own every bit of merchandise she releases, that's your choice and it's on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Jaffa3000

Her reason for re-recording is sound, plenty of artists disagree with labels owning of masters, although with a fan base like Swifts there’s no denying it’s also a great way to make more money off old albums which had their time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

If she had not re-recorded her albums we would have never got to experience Superman, I can see you, Message in a bottle, Mr Perfectly Fine and many more classics.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,671 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

But if you don't have all four sleeves, you can't make up the clock!

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

OK so I've made my clock. Now what? Put them back with the rest of the vinyl records and periodically take them out to make the clock again? I will not be framing them to have a clock that needs new batteries on my wall, that's for sure.

Edit: In case you're wondering I got the part of the clock in the top left 9-12 (jade green)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

This is where you buy 2 copies of each, 1 set to have in your vinyl collection and the other set to have as a full time, non-operational clock hanging on your wall. Pure genius!

Agree these tkt prices are crazy, only wealthy folk can afford to pay €500+ especially if u have to buy 4 tkts for few kids. Even if 3hrs, 40 songs whatever is longer than the average big concert, she is still only doing parts of some songs eg enchanted is missing the 2nd verse and I don’t really wanna see unveiling of her new videos as she sits on her ar$e and watches. And st the end of the day, you will forget most about the day afterwards and there will be a bluray or Netflix version of it.

How have I not realised for so long that this is clearly the only sensible solution?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

• Registered Users Posts: 22 FiftyTwo

Tickets available again on TM if anyone is still looking

• Advertisement

Would be helpful if the started unwaitlisting people, I haven’t read anyone saying they have yet (for Dublin).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Got a very decent seat for the Sunday, thank you sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Been on all day and gave up, then seen this and picked up 2 cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Should have a group alert to send out to people who missed out yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Davrbarrystea

Anyone know if these are still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

Only if you got the presale code. Tried to check there but because I didn't get an invitation code for my account it wouldn't let me in still

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Vip tickets now being released at standard prices if people looking still

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mactheknife19

Which day. Can’t seem to find any

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Was up there 15 minutes ago for all the nights

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭Zardoz

That didnt take long.

Irish people generally dont go in for this VIP nonsense, glad people held firm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Amazed it's so early, but great. My wife grabbed premium seats in tier 3 at standard prices

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mactheknife19

Did she just pick the Standard seating

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

• Registered Users Posts: 22 m.i.l.f

Hi , can someone tell me the options for those who haven’t got a code for Dublin if any ? Willing to pay the VIP prices but I don’t have a code .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Beyond locating an acquaintance with a code who hasn't used their full allocation and can buy for you, zero for now.

Codes are no use outside of original TM account applicant. People will be taken off waitlists soon which has started happening in UK and they'll go from there.

Could be many weeks before a curtain is lifted on "presale".

Karma is a strange choice of song to close out the show. I also think her opening song or 2 are strange choices. Fir me the obvious final song is ‘Long Live’, she can do her little goodbye speech towards the end of it, it’s a great song and she can stand there will the band and backing singers together. Hopefully she will change this up in time for the European tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Need to kick off with a banging tune, she should do Welcome to New York again, get crowd going.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 onefish

She seems to have been doing the songs grouped together from albums though. Not in order I know. Starting with songs from Lover. She finishes with 6 or 7 songs from midnights.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Carol25

The start of the concert where she also plays Cruel Summer and Lover (The Song) is great. It is strange to start with Miss Americana though, more of a middle of Lover era song. Video footage has me really looking forward to the Fearless era and Folkmore eras the most.

• Advertisement

Ridiculous how they haven't un-waitlisted people, the surge for tickets is over so there's no reason to leave the waitlist as it is.

Advertisement