Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Avon8

Logged in for the first time in about a month and the account was hacked. All tradeable players sold and coins gone

I've noticed loads of google results for it suggesting it's common enough, any ideas on the easiest way to sort it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

prob best to get onto EA support..they'll be able to restore from backup.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

You can tell the game is dead when there hasn’t been a post here in 22 days. 😂

Finally got my first 16 win WL of the year, I’m guessing it’s only because most of the better players have given up already.

Was running this and it’s been very fun to use;

yep the new shapeshifter cards are a lot of fun. The new Savic card is an absolute monster. I use him at CB...game is still shite though...will there even be enough of us here for the next version to even warrant a thread.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got the ST Maguire in my 86+ player pick, and working on doing that Martinez SBC. My P&P United are going to have a weird attack lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Davy05

After going 11-9 in Champions the only thing of note i got was a 90 Andre that o already had 😑 totally not worth the arse-ache anymore between that and the dodgy servers.

I have 500 gb wired connection and a <20 ping... but still passes go miles off, shot power is completely unpredictable and L1 never gives you a defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Did the fut champs bonus objective (4 champs wins with Saudi squad & 4 wins with Bundes squad) so had 2 FIVE 85+ packs and 1 TEN 85+ pack. Not a single shapeshifter card to be found. It's July - you would think they would increase the weighting of promo cards.

Funny thing was i went 8-1 with my Saudi/Bundes squads but could only go 6-5 with my 'good' team!!!

Where do you get this extravaganza home kit for the latest objective?

In the store - 75k is a joke though. They are taking the p*ss.

Typical EA.. expecting ya to hand over cold hard cash.. they can go and swivel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭BrentMused

The state of the new cover and yesterday's trailer for EA Sports FC.

Graphically, half the players don't even look like the players they are supposed to represent.

Ronaldinho and Saka for example are laughable.

€109 for the Ultimate Edition which is a significant increase on the last few years.

It will also be interesting to see how the mixed mens/womens teams will work. With the female players being much smaller and agile (relative to FIFA) I'd expect they will become meta.

Any thoughts?

Ah stop - the Ronaldinho image looks like he was modeled off a bad lookalike.

I suppose i expected an increase with the hype about the new game and the Fifa split etc but 10 euro is on the high side.

The female players will probably be amazing to dribble with, no doubt we will be on here complaining about how Sam Kerr was able to ghost past prime Maldini like he wasnt there.

I loved the Pirlo one..it was like they dragged some hobo off the street,,,shot him up with heroin and dressed him up like Pirlo and took his pic...

As for woman being in ultimate team its beyond farcical. Women's football is nothing more than under 12 level boys football and in no physical sport are women matching anywhere even close to men.

Saying that, Fifa hasn't matched reality for years now so its not as if it really means anything. Its just EA pandering and pretending they're catering to the female population while really their end game is to entice more people into being gambling addicts regardless of sex.

also if someone has 100k to spare change your language on the companion app to Norwegian.

In that language, for the 100k pack it says you get 9 special cards one of which is at least 90+ rather than the supposed 9 cards one of which is special and rated 90+.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That’s a lot of coins to gamble on the hopes you’ll get compensation.

Of course I did it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'm pretty sure they say the same thing, now at least, 10 rares with 1 over 90 from all the special muck.

got my comp...all crap first but still a bit of fodder for futties..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭Dave0301

I can’t believe they screwed up Futties. They usually get super generous round now, to encourage people to buy the next game, but it’s like they’ve swung wildly back the other way….

• Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭Dave0301

I had already decided that I wouldn't play FUT next game. The drop rate for TOTY and the promos this year have not helped. Plenty of other games to sink my time into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,674 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Yes this year is definitely me done, can't say I enjoyed it all bar the odd match my time would be better spent on tears of the kingdom or something

They nerfed squad battle rewards and put a rating cap on elite rewards 😂

I'm even selling my xbox on tuesday. No more fifa for me....its just beyond boring now.

I did WL this weekend and decided thats it..I'm done. The thoughts of grinding to level 40 etc..urgh.

Will stick to Dayz and Battlefront 2 on Pc for the moment.

Yikes, instead of a repeatable 85x10 SBC, it's an 84x10, and you 3 87s, an 86 rated squad and it's limited in how often you can repeat it :S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Unsurprisingly, the beta for EAFC 24 is a massive pile of shite.

I know people will say the point of a beta is to address these issues, but the fact it's closed doesn't help either.

It's going to be the same crap as always.

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

That bad?

I stopped playing this year's FUT in January cause of boredom, I was curious how they'd go with the change to EAFC.

84x10 repeatable now.

anyone menu grinding? Tots being in packs means they’re super self sustainable now. It’s fun packing dupe icons too 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ChicoCannon

Yep working away on it, trying to get a 98 rated team, probably won't get there, 97 probably will be the max and will probably not even use the team i finish with.

Worried by EAFC didn't like a lot of the changes they made this year, Untradable Packs in the store was just another step towards killing the market in an attempt to make you have to buy packs, the pack weight this year has also been shocking and the packs you get for completing segments of SBCs are shocking too.

Some small improvements to Pro Clubs, that we will see if they do actually improve it or will they support it till about October as usual then pretend it doesn't exist again. Last years promised to be the best yet and I'd say our club played under 100 games overall.

Will i buy it? probably, because I am a moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭piplip87

I think I'll hold off on EAFC for a bit and try to enjoy this team

• Advertisement

I actually deleted my entire team and a week later decided to start fresh when the 84x10 dropped.

Only players I could restore was Van Dijk and CR7...everyone else was just spammed from the SBC.

Advertisement