Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

30 packs in and still no sign of a PL TOTs. Best from the level 15 pack - 15x83 was a 88 Navas. An Ultimate pack gave me 85 Gnabry! Guess I’ll be waiting for the Guaranteed PL TOTs pack before I get one.

I did have accumulate enough fodder to do Havertz and he’s actually really good

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’ve got 1.2m in the bank and think I might blow half of it on the 500k pack for a laugh 😅

edit: Dupe Ramsdale and Zinchenko, MOTM Benzema, Lindelof and a looooad of fodder. I’d say I’d probably fall just short of breaking even. Gotta figure out where the dupe TOTYs go.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

About 20 packs in and no sign of a blue, only non Gold card I've seen is MotM Lindelof. Have 5* untradeable dupes between 88-90 so holding off to see what else comes out SBC wise in the next few days as want to recover them. Had planned on doing Saint Maximin but he is way overpriced, no way can justify it. Also know as soon as I do him I will pack Saka or MArtinelli.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dmigsy

14-6 again. Decent rewards. De Bruyne in the 3 TOTS pack & Dias & Kane (dupe) in red picks. Team will need some changes made to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Dupe Ramsdale in my PL Cup TotS pack :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,350 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Went on a good run tonight to finish on 11 wins again.

Son and Bruno in my reds. Happy enough, I’ll take that. Packed Kane earlier and he made a big improvement to my team (his passing unlocks so many possibilities for my style of play) but now I’m unsure whether to keep him in or swap in Son.

• Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Sweated to 16-4. Got red KDB. Happy days for once! First worthwhile red I've got in years.

Added Kane and Bruno to my added TOTY squad tonight 😂

Rashford, Haaland and KdB the only TOTY proper I haven’t packed yet. Varane and Son too, from the moments.

TOTS Dias is a monster. More impressed with him than KDB tbh. Packing him and KDB has meant retiring a few of my main players this year. EOE Ribery had >1200 games, Pogba and Ramos nearly 700 each.

After a bad start to unpacking opened an 85x 10 and an 84x 20. Moments SON & James, Zinchenko, Saliba & Kane. Then a couple of EFL ones. Honestly think Kane will be going into an SBC, he's awful in game. I played with his Flashback for most of last year and then got his TOTS and both were great, but he feels unuseable this year. My WC Hero Forlan who he had replaced will be going back in.

• Advertisement

I still use TotYHM Kane and he's deadly, just over a goal a game in near 300 appearances, I'd love the TotS.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,714 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

clutched last 5 games to scrap 11 wins and got son and odegaard plus martinelli from one of the packs, not too bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Can't believe we've gone all year with defenders just not understanding offside, still conceding every game because my defender just sprints 30 yards backwards to chase a runner who would otherwise be offside.

Packed my seventh Ramsdale tonight 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

8-2 in one league the past two days

0-5 today

Saka from the PL TOTS pack - could have been worse, the only other PL TOTS I’ve packed was Ramsdale so was convinced I was getting him again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,350 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got Son in mine. Would’ve been great, only for I got him in my reds already.

Bruno G from my One League. Was hoping for Dias, Rashford or Saka (obviously). Apparently there's a Flashback Laporte coming this evening so might do that to get rid of some duplicates depending on price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Packed TOTS Rashford from the Five 84+ pack for the 20 daily completion SBC.

With already having FB Vini Jr as my LW, TOTW Mbappe as my ST, Mid Cruyff as a CAM and 0 PL players in my team, I genuinely have no idea how I can fit him in.

I know I'll sound ungrateful here but having a 7.5m card that doesn't fit my squad is gutting! 🙈

I'll try to work him in somehow anyway because you can't not use that card.

Got De Bruyne from the PL upgrade, about time I got summat decent.

• Advertisement

Gone back to my pre tots team. Ramos, Ribery and Pogba all back in. All wins since they're back. Could be I'm just so used to them after 500+ games with most of them. Kane, Dias and De Bruyne are decent subs! Khephren Thuram felt worse than 87 Toure too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I think this will be one year where I don't have to hammer the 85+ sbc since I already have most of the top players.

Beginning to warm to Dias.. I threw his fantasy card into an sbc but his tots card is excellent...not sure if I want to drop Ramos though...Saka I just can't warm to at all...the guy should be fast and agile and he doesn't feel like any of those things...same for most of the premier tots. As for Son and Kane... one min they'll score all around the place and the next 2-3 games they're chasing shadows...must be their workrates.. I hate H/H or H/M on my strikers.. I want my strikers goal hanging right on the offside line ready to explode back the defenders like Mbappe or Ronaldo.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,714 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

I actually dont think my team is any better for Prem TOTS,

Had TOTY Haaland so he stays, playing son at the moment but i dont think he is better than the free payet (apart from the outrageous finesse), Jairzinho is better than martinelli, zidane better than odegaard, Capdevila better than the andy robertson i have and the free ederson better than any of the keepers.

Sorry forget ginola is better than any of the wingers as well.

Got too many good players too early i think.

The power creep really was insane this year.

Ive been trying TOTS Kane, and he's fun....but he's not better than my Ronaldo or Etoo.

Same with the midfielders I got. My midfield was locked in weeks ago.

At least my defense feels stronger this week though.

Sigh. Rinsed my club and coins and didn’t get any of the big guns like Rashford, KdB or Haaland.

did get Son and Varane on 99 loans though from store packs, so will burn them over the next few WLs for fun 😂

Did the last 81x11 PL SBC due to having some high rated duplicates and was rewarded with TOTs Dias - makes a change from an Arsenal TOTs 🤣

Final haul for PL TOTs was:

Ramsdale (8 PL Players Pack), Saka (PL TOTs Guaranteed), Martinell( PL TOTs pack from PL cup) and Dias

Pretty dire returns considering the number of packs I opened.

Saliba, Trippier, Bruno G, Casemiro, Kane, Zinchenko x2, Son & James. Didn't bother doing the Guaranteed SBC in the end as knew I wouldn't get anyone decent.

Saliba the only one that will stay in my team. Tried Kane at ST and finding him useless, went back to Forlan. Did St. Max with all the dupe fodder so going to move Son to Striker and try him out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Have they changed the start time for FUT champs ? For me it’s saying the competition doesn’t start until 8pm tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yep, it’s 8pm now because of the tots release every Friday at 6.

• Advertisement

Lost track of my PL count.

Ramsdale about eight times, Martinelli three times, Saka twice. Kane twice. Bruno twice. James three times, Zinchenko about 4. Trip three times.

Just packed Sane on my first pack tonight too 😂

Advertisement