Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At Your Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

The food looks very good, that is a major plus for the hotel anyway.

I'm adore West Cork, I've been visiting there for the last 20 years, I've never stayed in East Cork but Youghal looks like a nice place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Missed last weeks show, was raging! :( But just read the comments here and I dont seem to have missed much.
    God, I'd love Karl around the place for a day or two! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'm adore West Cork, I've been visiting there for the last 20 years, I've never stayed in East Cork but Youghal looks like a nice place.

East Cork is great, it has an awful lot going for it. Trabolgan, Ballymaloe, Fota -definitely worth a visit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Keep meaning to do West Cork, but the drive puts me off. maybe this summer.

• Advertisement

Birdsong wrote: »
    East Cork is great, it has an awful lot going for it. Trabolgan, Ballymaloe, Fota -definitely worth a visit
    I'm not sure about Trabolgan but I think I'd love Ballymaloe. I've been to Fota on daytrips and it is a good spot, I prefer it to the Zoo any day :)

The two Marks are totally besotted with each other, they keep smiling and glazing into each others eyes :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

MrsD007 wrote: »
    The two Marks are totally besotted with each other, they keep smiling and glazing into each others eyes :)

Yes they are cute.

Youghal for All is a great idea.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

These fellas are hard workers I think.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Must check it out next time I'm hitting the market in Midleton on a Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

"Colour might be passé in a few years time"

Rooms look great.

Getting members of the public in to vote on the rooms was a brilliant marketing idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

I really like both rooms ... would find it very hard to pick one.

I think tonight will be a good one! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Well the two guys on the camel are the first thing to go..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

On now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

What a house

I could not sleep in Francis' room wall paper too busy

The house is very well maintained currently

Cool breakfast :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

amdublin wrote: »
    The house is very well maintained currently

Amazingly well, the cost to maintain would bring a tear to many an eye

Oh dear this poor lady does not actually want to run a business.

Great location.

I'd say Emelia is a big fan of the hawwwwwses..

Fabulous house & what a location

"This is the stable wall"

No chance of that falling down then... *cue drums*

Was that an insane cat running around like a lunatic?! :D

Francis is right, she want business, but not work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

She's kinda an odd candidate for the show. I'm not getting her

• Advertisement

Get the distinct impression this lady just want's to play at Lady of the Manor ... shocking waste of huge potential.

Advertisement