Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At Your Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Lisha wrote: »
    What age is the young fella?
    He seems very interested anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dr Sunshine

Lisha wrote: »
    What age is the young fella?
    He seems very interested anyway

Was thinking the same thing. He has a lot of enthusiasm and good personality which should be a help in growing their business.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

very good :)
    I can see you being called in as a consultant for the next series..

omg you'll all be reviewing me on boards :D
    "that amdublin is full of sh1te" :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

amdublin wrote: »
    omg you'll all be reviewing me on boards :D
    "that amdublin is full of ****e" :pac:

Shure we say that to each other on pm now anyway.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

What's with Karl's "rural" accent?!

He he

He's a bit of a Kar-ma chameleon I'd say

Got coat, leaving now :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Was thinking the same thing. He has a lot of enthusiasm and good personality which should be a help in growing their business.

Looks about 17! But a good mature head on him.

Mammy is open to change which is great. Remember some of the other mammies we've seen on this program!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Fish murderers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

That was brilliant timing with the fish ... how did they get the seagul to time it so well?

amdublin wrote: »

Looks about 17! But a good mature head on him.

Mammy is open to change which is great. Remember some of the other mammies we've seen on this program!

But Karl has a special way with the mammys...... :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

Loads of businesses in Caherciveen have or had alcoholic drink licences. Apparently there was a judge there in the 1950s who gave licences out to anyone who asked. A crowd of us went there a few years ago, I bought a pair of shoes and a pint in the same shop. Mr Jos and his mate had a couple of beers while they were in the barbers. Even the furniture shop had a little bar down the back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Would Geoff be as well of to leave and get experience else where for a yr or 2 ?

Callan57 wrote: »
    That was brilliant timing with the fish ... how did they get the seagul to time it so well?

RTE obviously hired a seagull wrangler. Good job RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭baldbear

jos28 wrote: »
    Loads of businesses in Caherciveen have or had alcoholic drink licences. Apparently there was a judge there in the 1950s who gave licences out to anyone who asked. A crowd of us went there a few years ago, I bought a pair of shoes and a pint in the same shop. Mr Jos and his mate had a couple of beers while they were in the barbers. Even the furniture shop had a little bar down the back.
    that judge must of been a Healy-Rae!!!

Was it also where the whole Kerry Babies scandal took place?

Shure we say that to each other on pm now anyway.. :D

:eek:

:mad:

yis are only jelous of me :D

Interesting! And fun! I'd like to go there!

You could be right. A terrible piece of Irish history :mad:

I know the baby was found on the beach at Caherciveen but I think Joanne Hayes was from Abbeydorney

note to everybody: jos and her bloke were actually staying in the "wet" hostel..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Flyers not very classy looking.

Ha ha ha Francis giving out to them about the signage :)

• Advertisement

note to everybody: jos and her bloke were actually staying in the "wet" hostel..

That sounds disgusting

Where are the bowling pins?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

The young lad has about 42,764 shirts.

Didn't see any new signs up there. Saw boobies, but no signs.

Rooms look lovely. Simple but effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Curtains are fabulous ... well done again Karl

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dromquinna

Thanks everyone for all your comments over the last 8 weeks. As always your comments are on the ball. New series commissioned so we will be back on the road at some stage. John Brennan

Concubines?

It's like a Lovely Girls competition.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

No seating in the function room??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

They seem to have no other staff

Advertisement