Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 Applicants - Merit List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭crazyfire999

I also have it and can send it (in some secure way) if needed. For free… no actually I will request an 🍏 . I don’t like 🍅

No don’t be sorry haha - it’s great to have a bit of fun now and again. You have to laugh 😹 or you would cry really.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Boneyard2002

If anyone wants the no tomato’s material. Send me a Private message. It can be sent via chat. Don’t worry I won’t charge.

Well done 👏🏼

This is not the official CJ audits surely? If it is… you need a good kick up the hole… in the most nicest un-snowflake way as possible 😏

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Anonymous4321

No, because I never said his opinion regarding the courses were invalid or irrelevant and should be disregarded. I just had a problem with his arrogance towards Gorgie as its unnecessary. I even agreed with one of his points saying people should already posses the CVF attributes pre assessment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 CJauditsyeoo

Can’t reveal my true identity as they say maybe I am the man may the force be with u 🤫🤫

and from what i can tell, as a current officer, surely your not slabbering at someone for saying they’d tout when police rely on the public to come forward all the time.

If I came across as arrogant then I will hold my hands up and say sorry if that’s the way it came across 😬 🤷🏼‍♂️

I am not personally “slabbering” at anyone? As a current officer you should know exactly what I am talking about. People that run to the bosses over NOTHING to get marks for their SGT board are not what the job is about.

• Advertisement

Too right, my blood boils when i watch him, but for some reason am addicted to watching him.

CJ Audits = 🛎️ 🔚

That is my true opinion.

Im not a serving officer, maybe i miss-placed a comma. I was implying that i thought you were. Obviously people shouldn't tout over the minuscule, trivial things to try get people in trouble over nothing . But those things will become apparent when they are in the job and what should and shouldnt be reported will become clear. I was just saying going in with the mindset of not touting isnt wise and as a probationer fresh out of GV i would bet if a sergeant was screaming at us asking for information not one of us would last 5 seconds so we will all be touts in the end.

😂😂

Yeah come on… we all know the situation in Coleraine is a different scenario altogether. As is any wrong doing which is against the law and goes against any policy. There’s a difference in that and what happens amongst some. You can’t make a joke in some situations with the fear of being in front of your Sgt…. Or PSD up your hole… two different extreme. I wasn’t talking about the latter. Obviously any officer should be operating within the laws and what’s expected of any police officer.

oh sorry, i assumed you meant you were current lol. My bad.

touting is in a way good and bad. Yes you will give information about what happened. But running to the skipper or inspector because you felt offended over an opinion is a good way of being the section tout.

my absolute problem with this forum is just that. People like oul sarcy hole having an opinion, and someone out right saying you’re not the people we need in this job; is an absolute joke. They are the people that, personally I would not feel comfortable around. I would be too afraid to say something the wrong way or simply saying something different and the next thing I’m on PBS because of a different opinion.

The job is stressful enough from the public perspective, nevermind having to make sure that your colleagues are trying to one up you.

No… you don’t tout on your mates and colleagues fella. You won’t last long if you do that.

I bet someone £250 screenshots of this forum will be on CJ’s next video.

Well he better juggle tomatoes 🍅 as part of it

• Advertisement

Apologies, we have hijacked this chat. Only a bit of fun folks. 🕺🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭georgie1305

Damn, I woke up with 48 new. I was like "oh man, it's kicked off" lol

The assesment is now that long ago, I've forgotten how much it was. £250 is alot, and I do think the paperwork alone can be a massive help if attending isn't an option. (I also offer to send over if anyone needs it)

And yes of course, they refund half, again I forgot 🤦‍♂️ lol

I guess 100s have passed it without attending one. I suppose it just depends on how you feel about the assesment

Does anyone know what “visits” are on this. I have like 2800 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 WarzoneGuy1997

I think it’s how many pages you’ve visited….i could be wrong tho

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭psnaye2023

I always assumed it was number of times you’ve logged on

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Newsoph3

Hi, I did the Blue light consultancy course and passed 1st time round & quite high on the merit list.

The approach I was going to use for the assessment centre was completely different than the approach I used after completing the course. I feel it helped me massively. Can’t remember who asked the question as it’s quite far back in the comments.

I think it also gave me a boost in confidence as I was very nervous about the role play. Can’t remember prices or anything as it was over 2 years ago now but it definitely helped me. 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭johnny990

That's not a very nice comment tbh. You sound quite arrogant and condescending.

Round 2? 🫣

• Registered Users Posts: 7 CJauditsyeoo

🤣🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭johnny990

I totally agree. What a comment. He is only letting himself down

Advertisement