Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 Applicants - Merit List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭crazyfire999

I think mine was June as I did PCA in May. So yeah since June last year. Actually end of May as I was quick turning mine around. That’s why I’ve went ahead and just applied to the Met. Though will be interesting to see what happens. I seen the PSNI TSG group was in London yesterday assisting the Met. They are getting flack as they were part of that arrest that has went viral on Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭reddriver

Reference the pca do we turn up in smart clothing and get changed there or just turn up in PT gear?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭psnaye2023

Turn up in your PCA gear

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭reddriver

Great stuff thanks

Good luck to anyone doing it. No bother to you 💪🏼 - you got this far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 kelsogi

Those who have been given a date to start GV. Where abouts on the ML are you and is that the 21 campaign. Little confused as people mentioned they are <25 and not heard anything. I am 450> received an email to say they will be in touch soon but that is it so far.

People who are saying they’re <70 and haven’t had a start date still have a stage to get through, mostly vetting. I am 70-90 and have a start date. Most over 200 have only had an invite to proceed through stages this year and will take 3-12 months for vetting to pass.

Post edited by psnaye2023 on

I’m 160-170 and I have all stages completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kaligsd65

Yeah I'm in the same boat - just waiting on the call for the start date 🙄

Sorry I’m just waiting on vetting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Anonymous4321

Anyone know when justice will get their budget?

Do they have to have it allocated before this financial year ends or could it be a while before they get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ynwa22

Guessing calls must be going out next week

Never say never.. mine came at 16:30🫣

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,748 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Congratulations and welcome to the family.

Everyone else, word has it there’ll be more calls VERY soon. Get ready!

-Shield

Vetting papers arrived today anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Unknown117

Do we have an idea on where roughly they are up to on the merit list with vetting and PCA etc? Be good to know when to expect the next stages to be coming through for all.

I think 550-600.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bluhorse

Yep I got my vetting papers today too. I’m 400-450.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Newbie05

My vetting papers arrived today - But I have not got my dates yet for PCA and medical? Is this normal?

Yep. Probably come from different teams but I had vetting papers first. You won’t get a medical invite until after you’ve passed PCA.

• Advertisement

Think vetting forms go out to everyone who is progressed to managed stages and then PCA date is given out in merit order.

Im 480 - 510! Hopefully pca isnt far behind!

According to JoinPsni, 381 candidates have progressed to managed stages / withdrawn etc so that gives a rough number as to where we are currently.

That’s about 150 behind as hasn’t updated

Yeh so 382 to the highest person that has commented on this saying they have progressed to managed stages is the rough number we are on.

Thought that was implied sorry.

Do we reckon more calls this week or do you think they will leave it to before Easter weekend 👀👀👀

I reckon calls this week yes

One can only hope everybody defers 🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Starsky1

Sillly question but is the calls out this month for may or jun class?

• Advertisement

May. June class pushed back to July so probably not until end April/May before those calls are made.

Advertisement