Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,979 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

"Protect the vulnerable" says the poster with no clue how the vulnerable could be protected in a society which allows covid to run rampant...

Life expectancy at age 80 is different to life expectancy at birth. Anyone who trots out the line about life expectancy is either ignorant (they should know that) or dishonest (they know that but conceal it in an attempt to deceive).

During the first wave of the pandemic, the age cohort with the most ICU admissions from covid was 55-64.

The reason why very few deaths happened in Ireland outside of the most vulnerable, was that ICU and hospital capacity was there to treat those who could be saved.

Vaccinations of all adult helped to reduce transmission of covid (short - medium term effect) and for those age cohorts at lower risk of covid reduced it still further, helping to ease strain on health services.

https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/respiratory/coronavirus/novelcoronavirus/surveillance/covid-19intensivecareadmissions/Wave1_report_ICU_website.pdf

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,460 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Pedantic man strikes again, all that matters is that the efficacy was proven and the trials were massive hence you were proving my statement correct (and still are but you still haven't noticed it yet).

It's almost cruel at this stage, but also hilarious.

Guess DrFrost is a welcher (in addition to probably being buzzer).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Sorry, you seem to have missed my question.

What studies have you read to support your conclusion that the vaccine causes more blood clots than covid.

Please link to the papers and pointout where they show that.

I legit don't get the "rereg" / "multiple account" thing that's always floating around here. Always someone accusing someone else of having multiple accounts. Let's be honest, this forum is a no-traffic cesspit; why would anyone bother? 😄 Last one I heard was you and KingMob possibly being the same person, lol. I suggested you wouldn't be quite stupid enough to use the same avatar pic twice, haha.

Re: the bet; you're the only who stipulated 31st July, ya numpty 😄 (Because its the middle of Summer and you know its the least likely time to have any sort of medical discrimination pass restrictions). I said for the year. Find me the message where I agreed to July 31st specifically and I'll donate to your Covaids charity right now. Otherwise, let's wait 'til end of year and see if the government try to coerce you lot with a 4th mrna jab or else they'll consider you unwaxxinated again. You guys last year all having your personal QR codes scanned to go in for a pint like a bunch of slaves 😄 To be honest, I'd almost f*cking pay you to never demean yourself like that again, but anyway..

@astrofool There's a good chance they actually won't be able to reintroduce the discrimination pass now for the following reasons:

- booster uptake rate falloff. Government even trying to give away a few million doses to other countries for free, but no takers.

- there's a lot of Ukrainians here now, and their vaxx rate is low. The Red Cross put out a message in relation to people hosting them and suggested not asking them about their Vaccination status, due to it being a sensitive subject, or private matter.

So, they weren't letting you guys sit in a cafe six months ago without getting shot up and producing your papers as proof. But now, you're encouraged to take strangers into your home, but not ask about their vaccination status.

Embarrassing stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

It's embarrassing stuff alright, but sure it's not easy trying to explain the hypocrisy.

They made a **** fool out of a lot of people that's for sure. They protected the unvaccinated in a strange way because they were worried about the shedding. And then the vaccines didn't do what they were intended to do. And almost everyone I know who was vaccinated caught the virus they were vaccinated for.

In here they tried to convince me that it was money that speed up the vaccine roll out and that's why the unsuccessful was successful.

It takes time a long time to develop a vaccine, but the idiots here told me that money can buy time FFS lol

Could you believe it, money can buy time.... wonders never ceases to amaze me...

Looking back at the loons who perpetuated that lie cracks me up..

So all these wealthy people and investor's bought time and created the vaccines in record time.

The whole story stinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So now you are denying the existence of covid vaccines?

So, what’s the conspiracy? Have you just read what @DrFrost posted and decided that’s what you are going to latch onto? Remember that he thinks they someone’s imagination is reality.

No, he's clearing just saying that you got sold a risky lemon 😄 Dr. Bill Gates even said you have to forego long-term safety testing when governments are requiring the product quickly for emergency use.

When you gonna take a fourth? Don't forget to wear your mask as well, haha.

How’s the list of Schwabs imaginations that became fact coming along? Don’t forget the list that didn’t come true either!

Who is going to take my house on January 1st 2030, and how are they going to take everyone’s house at the same time?

You're just upset now 'cause you've learned you're walking around with nanotech in ya 😄

As for them taking stuff from you. Well, they've already taken your dignity, so who cares about your house, lol.

But really; you've had your jabs, wore masks, and stayed lockdowned at home, right? So why would they have to take anything from such a compliant person... you'll just hand it over when told 😄👍🏻

• Advertisement

Why would people be upset with having nanotechnology in them?

What's your concern about it? Does it lead to the safety issues that have been claimed in this thread?

@Fighting Tao It's only 10am in the morning and you're already six feet under, hahaha. Come back tomorrow and try again.

The bet was that restrictions would be dropped by 31st July, they actually dropped much sooner than that (I was expecting early summer), you're a pathetic little welcher with the backbone of an earthworm so it's not surprising, this will stick with you, the mocking will be permanent.

Hmm, show me the message where I said 31st July. Still waiting.

You also got mixed up by saying it was €100, when you stipulated €50. Hardly have a reliable memory, do ya? 😄

I'll donate to your Covaids fund just to stop you from crying, ya broke (astro)fool. Couldn't even afford 1k to bet initially 😄

@astrofool You'd want to maybe get that memory checked out, for real. Worried about you. Neurological issues are known side effects of the jab.

I'll fund a trip to the neurologist, if you agree to v-log the whole experience for us. Genuine offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭patnor1011

The largest association for myocarditis following the Moderna jab was 44 times higher risk for persons aged 18 to 24 years.

As for the Pfizer shot, in relation to the same age group, the risk was 13 times higher.

Infection with the covid virus yielded, by comparison, a 9 times greater risk of the same condition.

Risk is growing with every subsequent so called "booster".

New peer reviewed study from France.

----------------------------------------------------

The study analyzed 1,612 cases of myocarditis and 1,613 cases of pericarditis in France from May 12, 2021, to Oct. 31, 2021, involving 32 million people aged 12 to 50 years who received 46 million doses of mRNA vaccines.

It is limited by using solely hospital discharge diagnoses. Therefore, it does not include those who may have died before being hospitalized or those whose symptoms were not severe enough to be hospitalized.

“There have been reports (pdf) of autopsy-proven myocarditis after vaccination and anecdotal evidence of patients being dismissed by ER and never being hospitalized. Adjusting for these excluded subsets may yield even higher risk than reported in this study. Follow-up of the patients in this study was limited to one month after discharge. However, a previous cardiac MRI study found about 75 percent of patients with vaccine-associated myocarditis can have persistent MRI abnormalities 3–8 months after initial diagnosis,” Verma said.

The authors of the study didn’t analyze the effect of booster vaccination since it is not yet recommended for young adults in France.

--------------------------------------------------

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Something tells me that DrFrost isn't a real doctor. Unlike the real doctors, surgeons, nurses and other medical staff working with my wife - all of whom are vaxxed and have been at the front line of this virus since March 20. Be gas if DrFrost engaged with real medical professionals to gauge their opinion on this, other than the grifters who've seemed to get squarely inside his head

Respect to all healthcare workers, but your wife and her colleagues had no choice. No vaxx and they would of been demoted to menial office work.

Next.

The mocking will be permanent 🤣🤣 (the bet was for usage of the COVID pass domestically, so I think your memory might be the one at issue here). You've already welched once and tried to reduce the payout, you can join the twice impeached president by being a welcher two times over.

Sorry, could you point out where in that study that they state:

As for the Pfizer shot, in relation to the same age group, the risk was 13 times higher.

Infection with the covid virus yielded, by comparison, a 9 times greater risk of the same condition.

Risk is growing with every subsequent so called "booster".

I can't find that claim in it.

• Advertisement

If you read the top of the message, I said originally I hadn't stipulated 31st July. The original messages and bet was €1k, for the year. Meaning, literally the whole year, not half the year. But you couldn't afford that, which is fine. Anyway, in those later messages with you, I see I agreed to throw a token gesture €50 at your Covaid funds "if there's no more fuckery up til July 31st". No worries, I'll do that. That wasn't the original bet or date, though. Its not 31st July yet, anyway, so calm yourself down.

Also, what you mean by "mocking"? You're in no position to mock anyone on anything, hahaha. Going on as if I give a flying fck about €50 😄

Are we going to make an actual bet then or what? Can you afford 1k now for escrow? 1k says you're not around to collect it in five years time, lol. Survive til 31st July 2027, and you take it. No collection by one week later from that date, I take your money. Will buy a loaf of bread with your $1k and feed the birds. Inflation and all that, lol.

I'll be rooting for you to make it, genuinely. Think of it as an investment in yourself 😄👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

You're putting unnecessary conclusions in your head again. I just don't think there was enough time with creating the vaccines.

As I said you guy's think money can buy time, so who's delusional is questionable really.

@astrofool

That offer above is subject to you being (verifiably) triple mRNA jabbed and receiving all of your subsequent boosters from here on, as per government guidelines.

You've been a very vocal supporter of all these mrnas whilst shouting down anyone expressing safety concerns, so you should have no problem now putting your money where your mouth is 😉

If you refuse, you're either broke, or a fraud.

Upset? Nope.

The fact that you can’t answer what should be simple questions on Schwabs imaginations about the future that you believe just shows how you can’t reason in your own mind why you believe everyone will have brain implants in 10 years time. Critical thinking is not a strong point at all for you.

What are you trying to say? It appears that I have hit a nerve by showing how idiotic your beliefs are. If Schwab imagines that the world will end tomorrow by what you have said in the last few pages, you would 100% believe it. Talk about being stupid.

I guess the crypto crash has made the welcher cry :)

A bet is a bet, you lost, pay up.

You may need to read what I quoted. The whole post, not the last paragraph.

Not if I fully sold the traditional cycle top last Nov/Dec, ya complete dummy 🤣 Not that you'd understand anything about asset markets, considering you can't even afford 1k for a bet, lol.

Relax yourself, I'll honor the €50 token donation to Covaids on 31st July; that's fine.

Now, are you going to accept the bet that you'll survive five years of mRNAs, or are you exposing to everyone here that you're either broke and/or a pathetic fraud? 😄

It was €100 (but if that's too much, €50 will do), I expect the receipt on 1st August :) (and odd about wanting to pay in crypto after selling in Nov/Dec while you made the bet in January, but that is par for the course).

I will be on boards.ie in 5 years time, providing boards.ie is still around :) 22 years of vaccinations and going strong.

Very odd to attack someone about money after 2 attempts at bet welching, the lady doth protest too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

You might post a link to back up that assertion. No mandatory vax for health care workers. Any healthcare worker demoted for not taking it, the unions would have a field day. 🙄

Post edited by Pinch Flat on

Advertisement