Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Sorry, no. That's a strawman. No one here has claimed that vaccines can't cause illness and death.

Please stop lying and trying to use that tactic. It doesn't work.

Again, which is more likely to give you a blood clot, the vaccine or getting covid?

The evidence shows that getting covid gives you the higher chance of getting a blood clot (on top of many other effects.)

Do you disagree with the evidence? Or do you just think that it makes more sense to do the more risky option?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,038 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Just one more of a long line of anti vaxxers that have no comprehension of the concept of "rate"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

269 pages in, the vaccines are safe and effective, over 95% of adults in this country are vaccinated. Their benefits vastly outweigh any drawbacks.

You, an internet poster on a conspiracy theory forum, may think you "know more" than the global consensus of medical professionals, but you don't.

Since Smallpox (which has been eradicated) there have always been anti-vaxxers, their arguments never change. They will always be around. Even if there were some global pandemic, in which millions died, and everyone got vaccinated, they'd be screeching hysterical about a handful of vaccine injuries/deaths. Their arguments are always rooted in personal paranoid of authority and lack of critical thinking. Which is why you are flanked by people who think space travel is fake, and that this is a plan to implant people with microchips and that Covid was a plaque "sent by god"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Whocare

I'm lying now unbelievable. You telling me i should get booster healthy man in late 20s who had COVID about 4 months ago with little effect and I should get a booster no hope is my answer. Especially will my small group of friends who had side effects from vaccine

No one is claiming vaccines are 1000% safe. If you don't want to take them, don't. But if someone chooses to remain completely unvaccinated against Covid, they are only increasing the risk

• Advertisement

Yes. You are lying. You just claimed that people here were denying that the vaccine can cause death.

No one has. It's not true. You lied.

If you don't believe this is case, point out where someone has said this.

You are also lying again now when you claim that you've friends who've had vaccine side effects. Even if you're telling the truth about your friends being ill, you cannot know it was due to the vaccine. You've already admitted this.

You've also dodged my question yet again.

Which is more likely to give you a blood clot, the vaccine or getting covid?

If you dodge the question again, I will assume you agree with the evidence and accept that getting covid gives you more of a risk.

It's the only way the discussion will move forwards with you guys...

Boosters further decrease the risk, which is why they are recommended, especially for older age groups

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Whocare

You need stop your making a fool out of yourself now

You haven't been reading the thread properly. From the independent.ie / Tony Holohan article I shared on previous weeks figures here in Ireland:

"His weekly report, compiled last Friday, said of those in hospital of all ages directly due to Covid at that point 46pc had received a booster vaccination, 19pc had completed primary vaccination and 35pc were partially vaccinated."

IE: 100% of the people in Irish hospitals directly because of Covid are jabbed.

Why do you think it's only the vaccinated in hospital with Covid?

As for chips, again, you'd have to ask Klaus Schwab. You've already taken the mRNA tech, so I'm sure you'd take the implant as well if they told you it was for your health. DohnJoe 2.0 😄👍🏻

Ok. And question dodged again.

You now accept that you are more likely to get a blood clot from covid than from the vaccine.

So could you explain how your conclusion makes sense? Why do the thing that puts you more at risk?

I notice that you didn't back up your claim about what people said either. I will take that as an admission as well.

• Advertisement

You need to reread the thread, this has been addressed - by me.

The independent misquoted the June 17th report, and the same report contains info on the unvaccinated Covid patients in Irish hospitals

You previously suggested that the vaccines could impact people's DNA, and you suggested these were part of a conspiracy a "global government" to implant people with microchips, do you still believe that?

So for reference the thread has once again devolved into claims that there's mircochips in the vaccines or the vaccines art part of a sinister global plot or something.

Nope. You're always inferring things that aren't there. You either do it deliberately as a tactic, or your reading/comprehension ability is limited. Has been pointed out to you many times by others.

Try again.

Ok.

What connection do you believe these brain implants have to the vaccine?

Do you believe that Klaus Swchab/ whoever is involved in the vaccine program? If so, in what way?

You previously suggested that the vaccines could impact people's DNA, and you suggested these were part of a conspiracy a "global government" to implant people with microchips, do you still believe that?

If you don't believe all this nonsense about the brain implants etc, why not just say that you don't believe it? Why try to take the thread off in a new tangent?

I literally just shared a video of Klaus Schwab openly claiming "you will all have implants". What do you think he means by that? Is he a conspiracy theorist?

I've obviously no interest in it myself, just like I didn't the mRNA tech, but I'd be apprehensive about the likes of you taking whatever you're told to, and the general population ending up in a situation similar to last year. Coercion, division, medical discrimination etc.

This proves my point above. He never said or accepted anything about "you are more likely to get a blood clot from Covid than from the vaccine". You just made that up. Very constant and desperate tactic of yours

Let me ask you a question: are you still practicing as an amateur magician? I remember seeing it under your posts before 😄 I have a relevant question afterwards.

It's obvious from that short clip he is theorizing about a hypothetical situation.

If you personally dislike or are apprehensive of certain medical treatments, okay, but no one cares.

I wasn't "coerced" to get the vaccine, it was basic common sense.

Do you genuinely believe there's a "one world government" and that they are doing something nefarious with these vaccines or have you dropped that notion?

But I've asked him this question many times and each time he's dodged it. It's a simple question with a direct answer.

He doesn't want to answer it because the answer would undermine his position.

Lol. More distraction and tangents from yourself it seems.

I've no interest in answering weird personal questions when my questions are continuously dodged.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Did you miss the opening to the video “Can you imagine…?”? Everyone knows that imagination is not real.

So you obviously still do the magic tricks, lol. There's a huge irony in you being an amateur magician, and then your attitude to all of this stuff. I'll explain it to you sometime if you'd like 😉

• Advertisement

You mean understand how easily people can be fooled? Not really that ironic.

No need to explain it. Would be better for you to answer some of the questions directed at you. But you won't.

Yea, but... *gestures towards the conspiracy theorists on the thread.*

He's using "imagine" as in "imagine the situation in future". He then says "you will all have implants".

Transhumanism is an open part of the WEF agenda. They talk about it quite a lot, and it makes up a large part of Klaus Schwab's book re: The Fourth Industrial Revolution. Not that you'd know that. Your Tanaiste, Leo Varadker, is one of his "Young Global Leaders". Are you suggestion he's writing fiction or "imagining" these things for fun? 😄

Anyway, are you triple jabbed with mRNA tech, sir? No reason for you not to be implanted in future, haha. You guys are too easy 😄👍🏻

He's asking a hypothetical question in a sit-down with a founder from Google. The whole thing is hypothetical questions, it's basically an interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

I think those villians didn't realize that people would catch onto their plans. They thought that the pandemic would be a good way to attempt to introduce their social credit system or a trial run with the vaccine passports in way's.

It's all falling apart thanks to the conspiracy theorists outing the potential consequences of a dystopian society.

What I admire about the Islamic country leaders is they have more balls than the western world and won't be turned as their holy book and Islamic culture is against all that. It goes against the Quran and it's version of society. Unpalatable to some of course it has its positives and negatives.

Although Shwab did say in one of his interviews there will be people in their own communities outside of the fold. A bit like hippies, artist's, creative earthy people I suppose at the end of the day if you don't comply with their idealistic world you won't be forced. It's a choice and according to their spiritual boloxilogy people have to accept their proposals.

Sounds very woo and off the wall but these people are supposedly dabbling with magic and old symbolic incantations. I've looked into these things and a friend well I'll call them an acquaintance, they are into spells etc and she's a dangerous bitch definitely would have been burnt at the stake, but powerful in her own ways. People don't believe in magic or old witch craft but it's a bit like hypnosis so it can be probably scientifically explained.

Mad stuff altogether Ted

The conspiracy community often lauds a "bad guy" to blame for their conspiracies, it used to be Soros, then Gates, now Schwab. How is Schwab a "villain" in normal terms exactly?

How do you mean Islamic countries are different? They backed vaccinations and measures like everywhere else.

Do you believe in magic spells?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

By that logic if he said you were going to die tomorrow you’d be having palpitations panicking much worse than you are about brain implants. Your take on what he said is utterly ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,494 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

This is fantastic. Admiring people who stone women an gay people and believing in witchcraft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

I'm not saying he's a villian in normal terms, I'm saying that he's like a Bond villain and it gives the conspiracy theorists an impression of a bond villain who's for world domination.

Islamic culture is totally different than the western culture, I read about it and studied Islam. It's good to know about different culture's. Makes people educated and better informed. I'm not going to explain it to you as there's so much variables and exponents to filter through. And we'd be wasting a lot of time. But their culture wouldn't adapt what the conspiracy theorists are suggesting that the WEF stand for.

You don't like wasting time I'm sure.

As for magic spells they're open to interpretation, that's another debate or discussion and I'm not going to drag us off course.

Is it true that you defended Epstein ?

A yes or no will do, no point in beating around the bush.

• Advertisement

To answer your question: No.

Is there any vaccine related conspiracy you believe is occurring?

Advertisement