Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

He's a good track record of predicting future technology, trends, policies, economics etc. Hence why so many corporations and "elites" began to flock to his WEF many years ago.

He also talked about new mRNA/nano technology before Covid appeared. Few years later, you had it injected into your body 😉 You will be implanted, and you will be happy. Lol.

And why would I be "panicking" about anything? I don't take their "products". You're the guinea pig, not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

But yet the liberal left will defend them at all costs , anyhow nobody said anything about admiring them wholeheartedly.

Although maybe you're just trying to make something up in order to have me look bad, I never said I admired their stoning etc. But you're welcome to your conclusions. As you've demonstrated your inability to understand an iota of what's going on in the discussion. You jump to petty conclusions and that's why I lack luster for discussion with posters like you.

Do you always jump to conclusions just to get a dig at someone ?

They're a different culture and our own culture is questionable too no doubt. But that's another story.

Nice try though, it shows how impulsive,virtuous and how you like building strawmen...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

You've read my posts here umpteen time's and you're well able to track back to my idea about the vaccines.

You know damn well what I think about them Dohnjoe.

@bad2thebone You'll just go 'round in circles, and circles... endlessly. He's been here over 10 years, as has the other guy. Not even joking. All day, all night. Same bullsh*t. They need to get a girlfriend (or boyfriend, to be politically correct, lol).

Seriously, picture being here for 10 years or more, going through the same constant rigmarole, and not even getting paid for it 🤣

Their parents or flatmates must come in and be like "you're still on that website? It's 3am, ffs".... "but there's conspiwacy theorwists spreading DiSiNfOrMaTiOn; my work is not done". Hahahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Whocare

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,494 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Crying laughing emojis. Cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So you don’t know the difference between reality and imagination. Explains so much.

Ah, would ya stop, guinea pig. Ya got owned, like the other two always do 😄

Next.

Owned by a person who thinks that everything Schwab says will come true even when he himself identifies as using his imagination? Wow. You’re delusional.

Like I said, he has a very good track record. He was writing about nanotechnology before you'd ever heard of it. Now its in your body...

I'll side with Schwab's "imagination" on the chip, too. You will be implanted 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Which is more likely to cause blood clots, getting the vaccine or getting covid?

It was a simple question. I asked you many times. You keep dodging it because you can't answer it honestly.

"Understanding the nanotechnology in COVID-19 vaccines:"

"Lipid nanoparticles are a vital component of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, playing a key role in protecting and transporting the mRNA effectively to the right place in cells. They are next generation liposomes that use nanotechnology and are well suited to stable and efficient delivery of various therapeutics."

Moderna, the other mRNA, refer to their tech as the "software of life". Lol.

You (and most others) clearly don't even know what you're taking. "Trust The Science" or whatever, anyway.

Ok. Earlier in the thread, people like yourself were claiming that there was nanotechnology in the vaccine that would do something like alter DNA, track people or adapt them for a later implantation for a microchip.

Your link explains what the nanotechnology actually does. You agree that the claims being made by the conspiracy theorists on this thread are false.

So why are you concerned about this Nanotechnology?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Conspiracy theorists believe there are magnets and nanobots and all that in the vaccines. So whenever I see Nanotechnology mentioned on a conspiracy forum it usually refers to that quackery. Many have an irrational fear that technology will be nefariously used to "control" them.

As for your personal fear of mRNA vaccines, from the link you provided:

"Although mRNA vaccines have received much global interest as they are a new type of drug, lipid nanoparticles have held a recognised position in the mainstream of drug delivery systems (DDS) since the discovery of liposomes in the 1960s."

I don't see any issue with it, and some believe it could be a key part of cancer treatment in the future. No offense but I am slightly more concerned about pandemics/cancer than I am of imaginary plots to "control" us with microchips and all that.

I never said anything about a "microchip in the vaccine". You'll have to pull up the specific quote and take it up with the poster in question directly, whoever that was.

You're doing that amateur tactic again of "you agree that bla bla bla". I speak for myself. Sometimes people here agree with each other, sometimes not. It's human nature. Why are you always trying to merge everyone's opinion together? So odd.

The other day you were having a go at someone for posting links from Twitter. You do realise that over on the Ukraine thread, your friend DohnJoe was constantly dumping Twitter links, right? He was the "Resident Twitter reporter" for a few weeks, haha. That's kind of awkward for you two.

Anyway, you didn't even know there was nanotechnology in the shots you've taken until I just showed you. Embarrassing. Not much point in talking to you, is there?

You're rambling.

I said that you agree that those conspiracy theories are all nonsense. If that's not the case, please feel free to correct me.

Had I asked you directly if you supported those claims, we'd be pages trying to get a straight answer out of you.

I keep asking you conspiracy theorists to comment on each other's conspiracies because it's a good illustration of how dishonest you guys are. None of you will comment on each others conspiracy theories even when they're completely contradictory to yours and even when they're obviously silly. At the same time, when it suits, you guys like to pretend you're all on the same team and are all claiming the same stuff.

I asked you to explain what your concern about the nanotechnology was. Can you answer than now please?

Rewriting history from 15 mins ago now, are ya, haha. You didn't ask me to "explain what the concern was with nanotechnology". The question you asked was: "What nanotechnology was in the vaccines?" IE: you didn't even know what was injected into you until I showed you. How can you be taken seriously on anything?

Anyway, get off the computer and go outside. Your brain is fried, and need of a software update. They'll have a new shot for ya in the Winter. Good luck.

At my age getting vaccine. This is why I'm taking calculated risk for time being not getting any booster

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

Ok. So according to you, these side effects make it so that the vaccine isn't worth the risk.

I asked you to confirm because this is a very silly argument.

If that's not what you were arguing, then you should have specified.

That's not what I am saying King Mob, and you well know it. This is why people ignore you. You are disingenuous, to put it mildly.

Let's take hospitalisation as an effect of either vaccine or virus.

Clearly if you are 85 and overweight, the risk that you will end up in hospital is higher from Covid, than from the vaccine. Thus you'd be a fool not to take the vaccine.

But it's not about the relative risk between the vaccine and the virus, which is why your question is silly. It's about the risk/benefit of taking the vaccine. In the above case the benefit of taking the vaccine is avoiding hospitalisation.

But if you're 18 and fit and healthy, the risk benefit analysis is entirely different. Your risk of ending up hospitalised from Covid is minuscule. And what other benefits do the vaccines offer? None it would appear.

Given that a vaccinated overweight over 65 year old faces a far higher risk of ending up in hospital from Covid than an unvaccinated fit and healthy 18 year old it is clear that the risk factor for hospitalisation is not your vaccination status.

Hence this is totally ridiculous:

And again it brings the question youre so afraid of around.

Which is more likely, the side effects of the vaccine or the effects of the virus.

We know you won't answer this. Why know why you won't answer this.

Nobody is ignoring that question because they're afraid of it, they're ignoring it because it is total nonsense without context.

• Advertisement

He imagines different futures. Seeing that you claim he has a good track record, how many imaginations have come to be, and how many have not?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Can you support that?

Any study I've seen so far shows that the risk of clots is far higher with Covid and in the period of 6 months after contracting Covid

Ok. Please show the evidence you have read that says that it's more likely that you'll get a blood clot from the vaccine.

Lol. You're dodging the question and you know it.

But if you're 18 and fit and healthy, the risk benefit analysis is entirely different. Your risk of ending up hospitalised from Covid is minuscule. And what other benefits do the vaccines offer? None it would appear.

Note the very careful language you use.

What are the chances of that 18 year old ending up hospitalised due to the vaccine?

Are those chances higher or lower than for covid?

Also, if you're now saying that those minor side effects are not what you believe makes the vaccine too risky, why did you provide them as examples of side effects that make the vaccine too risky?

What side effects do you believe that make the vaccines not worth the risk? Be specific.

My evidence is real world ie I have small enough group of friends and two have got blood clot

No, sorry, that's not convincing or a rational thing to believe. You don't know that those were caused by the vaccine. (If they even actually happened.)

I asked you to supply the studies you've read that shows that you're more likely to get a blood clot from the vaccine.

Please just link to the study you're based this conclusion on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Please do not discredit good work done with multiple vaccines developed and used making them equal with current pfizer and moderna experimental mrna jabs.

They are not even comparable since vaccines used to be developed and tested with a great deal of care before they were introduced on market. What happened with latest jabs is a shame since it was not even tested properly and instead of offering it to the most vulnerable people it was shoved down the throat of majority of the people who did not even needed it.

That much we all already know.

Yet still can't produce any proof of the risk being greater than contracting COVID. We've got millions of deaths on one side and vague claims about vaccines on other.

I'm quite surprised about denial I'm seeing here . No one is saying vaccine isn't good but me anyway I wouldn't be getting any booster anytime soon.

Looks like booster every 6 months FFS no hope of young and healthy especially when COVID is nothing to write home about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭patnor1011

They talk about millions of deaths yet fail to mention that absolute majority of them were people way over average life expectancy with three or more serious comorbidities.

Very few deaths happened outside this unfortunate group of people which should have been prime focus for care and protection. We all know nursing homes fiasco and why it happened. We know more since then so no wonder why many of the people outside of the most vulnerable groups who took first jab or two, do not bother to go for booster.

Do not be concerned with our expert factcheckers. There is no denial here they are hard at work to stifle down anything that go against their religion.

Oh and by the way did you know we have pandemic of vaccinated right now? Hospitals are full of them :)

Advertisement