Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

What’s even worse is random people filming themselves looking at the camera while nodding and pointing at an embedded video of some nobody recounting their pop psychology wisdoms.

Maybe I’m old but I really don’t get the point of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Clouds!

Where I'm sitting the sun is lovely and warm. However , clouds are determined to ruin my siesta....as soon as I get lulled into "ah this is nice" they come along and I'm frozen out of it...killjoys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Stepped in dog shite 😤

.. or two people driving the car? 😅

im sitting my test soon & the Mrs her theory so we’ll both be using one car for a while which will need both plates :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

The unending March drip from the skies, its like being in house arrest.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,931 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Noisy eaters, jesus fûcking christ, any more of what I just witnessed and said restaurant will start charging a deposit on plates and glasses….an older person at a neighbouring table sure, alright, but glasses, cutlery, plates, saucers, basically every item of table wear clattered down on top of each other and into each other for about 35 minutes… also instead of cutting a steak they are trying to assault the fûcking thing, hint it’s already dead… two people I’m with are eating steak, “delicious, well cooked, nicely seasoned and tender”, I’m told …. The elderly individual, they get ‘looks’ from their younger family, and when the meal is eaten, as in dessert too, they then start picking up the knife holding to the light, erm, why ? Then then drop the thing from an height onto a plate, ‘crash‘ erm what the bleedin fück are you at ?😵‍💫. Sit… quietly, efficiently, quit fidgeting and just eat your food ! It’s not rocket science ! 😬

You'd wonder are some people on a wind up or really are like what they post on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Why is there no POC clown emoji

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

When I've a hard problem to deal with in my life that for some respite ... I have to go to the personal problems section on boards to see who's having bigger troubles. 😒

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

My Dad did stuff like that (clattering the pots and pans holding up the knife, fidgeting about etc ) when he was in the early stages of dementia.

Now a message popping up to stop posting dumb questions in Feedback. Good call. They're idiots.

When I post a comment on a thread on Boards and that's the last comment ever posted on the thread..🤣

Getting ghosted on boards hurts !

Also, happy when I get a thanks. You got to get those dopamine hits somewhere. They are few and far between. 🤣

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh I was (I thought anyway) a mass murderer of threads, used to freak me right out.

It's not because I was closing them either, pre my mod days

Not a problem. But sometimes after I've typed something in on my phone after ages ... I just post it, otherwise all that effort was wasted. But sometimes it's better to say nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

...or maybe they are just worried for you, remembering in times past they couldn't afford the luxury of waiting around for the perfect job or next big opportunity to come along, with mouths to feed and pressing bills to pay. Taking a job through a Temp agency could prove industriousness and does not necessarily need to adversely affect your CV.

...I am not dismissing the validity of your ta, btw. Job searches are difficult enough. I hope you find what you are searching for.

Post edited by Deja Boo on

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Try that with noise hypersensitivity. F*cking nightmare when someone eats and removes the glaze off the plates with their cutlery. People who growl won't take their time eating. Nose usually blocked as well so they sound like an animal when eating.

I remember going with the family to the cinema to see Avengers Endgame, the really long last Avengers movie.

2 other people in the cinema behind us slurping and munching the whole way through like horses. Nobody else there.

Could still hear them when we moved rows away from them after about an hour of crunching and slurping 🤣🤣🤣

Think that was the nail in the coffin for me for Marvel movies. So, all's well that ends well. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

One of the many reasons I don't go to the pictures any more & I love the cinema 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Australian accents. They just bug the hell out of my ears.

• Advertisement

The incessant calls from 3 . I contacted them last year to cancel my contract as I’ve moved and wasn’t using the phone as my contact number. I was told I could cancel it at the end of my contract in November/December which I told them I wanted to do . But they kept taking money until I finally cancelled my direct debit and obviously started my on a new contract and saying I owe them €98. Of-Com here I come 😡😡😡

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ta learning softwear in general but today ....................................................................................................................................................😤

I get a message at the end of a test to tell me its wrong and did I want to try again? so I try another three times and get it wrong everytime.

I hit the help button and follow the instructions to the letter( not just bb's to the letter, to. the. letter) still wrong, I did exactly what it said on screen and its still marking it wrong.

+ I cant move on until I get 100% in this round of tests.

😡😡😡

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭brokenbad

Being handed a badly pulled pint.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,479 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,202 ✭✭✭Archeron

Being accused of being a mentaller unexpectedly. Happened to mention on a work call today the character Snuffaluffagus and somebody said wtf are you on about.

Didn't help when I described him as the big awkwardly shaped woolly elephant with the really long eyelashes who was an imaginary best friend of big bird.

Am half expecting a call from HR tomorrow asking if I have issues I need to deal with. Goddammit he did exist and you young people are the ones who are wrong. Also, get off my lawn so I can shout at clouds :(

I'm just glad I didn't mention the typewriter with eyes who sang noo noo noo noo noo.

The early eighties was a very fukced up and trippy place for children's TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,931 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Find a costume and go as him to your next meeting…

• Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You should tell them about Jimmy and his magic flute being friends with a dragon called H.R. Pufnstuf. 😂

The rain is my TA, it's spring FFS!

After 3 hours sleep and getting up around 7am I found my sleeping tablet . In my runner !!! Im taking 2 tonight !!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tagging on to this, how badly some blister packs are to open without catapulting the tab/capsule out of existence. Twilight Zone crap voodoo happening there.

Advertisement