Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I support a local fundraiser online.

I like to do it whenever suits me and not be tied into a renewal for every week/month/year.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that you have to opt OUT of the auto renew and untick the box to do so.

On a mobile phone, the box and text are absolutely tiny.

I got caught last week.

Never again.

It's the principal of it.

How that's even allowed is beyond me.

Post edited by Purple Mountain on

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 30,291 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Lately I asked an almost 20 year old is that guy your brother or not? because I was so confused.

Post edited by freshpopcorn on

• Registered Users Posts: 24,863 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

The shop beside the local university, again….

8 or 9 of the little muppets, just standing at the door, in the doorway, talking, blocking the entire entrance to the shop…

inside a similar number can’t make up their mind if they want to Q for the deli, or the drink’s cabinet first….and only achieve in blocking BOTH isles… inside an auld dear “ mother of jaysus, are they teaching yiz to be statues in there….?” They look at her in the most funny quizzical fashion, she might as well be talking Esperanto….. it’s not a location for a social get together/interaction… people need stuff and at that hour have places to be and to get to… me it’s just home to make my dinner, put my feet up and watch the match, but kindly fûckin get moving it’s a shop not a social venue.. move…

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Leave a one star review on Google / Facebook / Trip Advisor

• Registered Users Posts: 13,500 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I wanted to watch Ireland v France but I'm in the North. So I put my vpn to Dublin and RTE say I'm using an unblocker. Thing is most days I'm on a southern signal so I can't watch it

• Advertisement

hav to listen to Stephen Kelly on co-commentary. Still, after how many years now…useless and a melt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Listening to Darragh Maloney and Stephen Kelly....

If English commentators were cheerleading England the way they are carrying on tonight, it would be unbearable......

ITV/BBC are not as bad as these goons....

...reign it in.....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I burnt my toast, I'm using a different brand of bread for a change and Irish Pride took revenge on me 😁

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Pouring milk on my corn flakes and it somehow splashes off the flakes out of the bowl...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Sitting in a coffee shop having my lunch when someone comes in and leaves the door wide open.

• Advertisement

every fourth word or there abouts….

” here bro, are we going bro to watch the match bro n mine or yours bro ? “

” bro, are we going to the shop bro to stand bro around bro and look at stuff bro ? I mightn’t buy anything bro but bro we can talk and look at the crumbed ham bro, yeah , bro ? “

as bizarre a youth phenomenon as I’ve ever known ..

My short term memory. Though I’ve no reason why 😷

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭blade1

How many times are you going to tell us at all?! 🙊🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭Archeron

In a premises earlier with rolling sky news on, and they were talking about the pending 25 year Good Friday anniversary. The whole segment was around how the terror threat had been raised to severe, that it's likely a significant terror attack was looming and that this was a most dangerous time to be alive. Doooooooom.

They also said that advice to the public is to not be alarmed or concerned.

Does not compute.

Watching Utv live they said the same thing. I took it as an imminent attack on Psni officers / stations rather than an attack on civilian places.

Watching Wales vs Latvia…. Welsh player goes down, Latvian team implored to put the ball out for him, they do, however no physio comes on, after your man lying there he just spends a minute putting his boot back on with help from a teammate and is ok then to continue….…referee looks on, unbothered, unable to engage a single brain cell that will help him come to the obvious conclusion…. “ hey, this is gamesmanship, time wasting and pïss taking, yellow card “ ! Fûcking absolute amount of useless knobs in positions of decision making, responsibility and authority these days…sport, business and wider life…

Watching the matrix , and my neighbour obviously had a problem with the loudness of my tv . ( I'm used to living in a detached) I keep the volume on 5 . The the ads come on WAY louder !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

I’m getting sick again. I hardly ever get sick but now it’s the 3rd time in less than 5 months. The decay has stated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Facebook status updates from a friend's husband. "I'm fighting racism".

How? From your bar stool or from your couch with 8 empty lager cans strewn at your feet?

Your great grand mother who was in Cumman na mBan (as you post at least every 3 weeks saying how proud you are of her for fighting for what she believed in) would puke on you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

The OH checked into A & E of SVUH at 7.15PM tonight (nothing serious thankfully, only precautionary, but had to travel further because Wexford's is currently closed after the fire). She finally got seen to at 1.33AM. Absolutely ridiculous. Never looked forward to bed as much in my life.

That im lying in bed after another sleepless night. This crap’s got to stop, soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,293 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

That I can't still walk an urban footpath without having to watch out for dog sh*t, spit and chewing gum.

Im up and ready to tackle all the i’d put on the long finger, but everything opens at 9 .

I switched phone and broadband supplier so hand to call them to set up direct debit, and she kept saying how she couldn’t understand me because the phoneline was bad ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Selling something on adverts.

"can you meet me in X"

Yeah, I'm gonna travel 20+ km each way on an item that says collection only, worth 50quid

🙄 SMH

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Weird ass ads on youtube

"Sir do you have a phone?"

"Ya, what of it?"

"Give this man a 777 card draw" or something to that effect 🤷‍♂️🤷

• Registered Users Posts: 13,413 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I'm not able for kids. Minding my 6-year-old nephew today cause he has the pox and can't go to school. Screen time is limited, so I took his Switch off him at 11.30 and told him he can have it for another half an hour after lunch. So he immediately pipes up "I'm hungry now, can I have my lunch?"

Little shìte 🤣

The Chase has been replaced today by Paul O'Grady . I can't stand him..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,812 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Advertisement