Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 4A - euro 179 on Vodafone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Would the irish life voucher code work in store or online only?

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭SnuggyBear

Would the irish life voucher code work in store or online only?

That's a good question. Maybe if you had a cancellation you could go in store and show them and try buy it instore at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gooseberry

Seems not to be working now - applying the promotional code takes €100 of the price in your shopping basket but it goes back to €279 when you go to checkout

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

Would love the code to give this a try if anybody doesn't mind sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭Ryath

Got a confirmation email anyway which is a first! Ordered three 3a's last year at different stages for family and never got a confirmation email. First two shipped fine last one did get stuck with an error and never shipped no email notification either. Very helpful staff member in store sorted it out and got it dispatched. She actually rang back later to confirm when she said she would twice!

Order did start throwing an error at one stage during checkout saying I must accept terms and conditions when I already had checked the box. Went back to basket and it worked the second time. I do have a second sim on vodafone so it was an upgrade for me.

• Advertisement

J2CVC wrote: »
    Would love the code to give this a try if anybody doesn't mind sharing.

Same, if someone could pm a code

I too would appreciate a code, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Appreciate a code if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭melikebanana

Irish life code would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Not sure why but none of the data is updating in the app for me. Currently stuck at 720 points. Steps aren't updating and none of the other info is populating for me, closed app and all. Frustrating as I was hoping to pick up a replacement phone this week and thought this might come in handy if it worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 tomasie

JDxtra wrote: »
    You don't get a cancellation email. You need to check your order status on their site. More likely than not, orders will be cancelled. So beware.

The code from Irish Life appears to be generic.

If it's generic, do you mind sharing it through pm to test?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Gerry T

Perfectly alright to slag off whitey, if the shoe was on the other foot...

Im thinking of this but if i pick a vodafone plan "chat extra" will i be locked into this for a period of time, say 12mths ?

^ Same issue with me, stuck on 700 odd points no matter what I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

As you mentioned you don't need to be an Irish life customer. Just download app, register and it's surprisingly easy to get to 2000 points. Now to figure how to order from Vodafone :)

What did you use for member and policy numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

What did you use for member and policy numbers?

Wrong app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.irishlife.mylife

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Not sure why but none of the data is updating in the app for me. Currently stuck at 720 points. Steps aren't updating and none of the other info is populating for me, closed app and all. Frustrating as I was hoping to pick up a replacement phone this week and thought this might come in handy if it worked.

Login to the Web version

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

In Irish Life App, sign up via the Coach to as many goals as you can for extra points.

Then if you have a fitness tracker, e.g fitbit or Google fit, connect MyLife App to Tracker App.

Enter a bogus exercise on tracker app, 40k walk.

Then when you sync the apps you should get required points to meet the goal.

I got additional 1200 points for a 40k walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭magnavox

Would someone mind sending me the code please via PM? If it's generic. I've gone through the whole process last night but it hasn't arrived. I've got the order confirmation from Irish Life but not the email with the discount code in it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭db

Looks like the pixel 4a is out of stock. The only options I get now are the P Smart or iPhone SE.

Got the points etc all sorted, website not putting through the order for me unfortunately. A lot of hassle for nothing at this point, but I've been here before with the vodafone site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ReturnOfThe

db wrote: »
    Looks like the pixel 4a is out of stock. The only options I get now are the P Smart or iPhone SE.

I just literally ordered one in the last few minutes. Got order number and email to say that the order has been received. Maybe I shouldn't get too excited yet.

I did use a vodafone account which I had managed to receive a delivery under before.

Seems like a completely random outcome everytime someone orders on the Vodafone website

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bars

I'll be so appreciated if you can PM code please. Thank you in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭JDxtra

It's a generic promo code - it's VF0013.

Two orders cancelled for me, so I see no issue sharing. Maybe someone else might have more luck. It seems to be hit and miss, I'm not freezing any more fund in my account on trying again!

I've ordered, the money is pending on my card and I've gotten no confirmation email....

The order is still open on the Vodafone site so that's optimistic

How long after ordering is it cancelled?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Tried twice. Got confirmation both times and both were cancelled. They were under different names, addresses, IPs and different bank cards so as usual with Vodafone its all based on luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

I don't know why people are having orders cancelled. I ordered a 4a this morning and got an order confirmation email. Then about 2 hrs later I got an email with an An Post tracking number.

Last year I ordered 4 Pixel 3a's ( for family) and got each of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

It's an upgrade offer, do people who've had orders canceled enter a vodafone mobile number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭magnavox

I can get the voucher applied but when checking out it reverts to 279.

Advertisement