Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 4A - euro 179 on Vodafone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Phone is gone off the website now.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

The "Delivery Status Date" on the myvodafone order page updated for me in the last hour. Gone from "submitted for picking" to "order in progress"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Mine is now gone to-

Order Completed - Awaiting Pickup - 2021-04-19T10:10:17.000+01:00

Looking good. Ordered Friday at around 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭manlad

baldshin wrote: »
    Mine is now gone to-

Order Completed - Awaiting Pickup - 2021-04-19T10:10:17.000+01:00

Looking good. Ordered Friday at around 4.

Same for mine, my hope barometer rises.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Just checked mine.
    And it says "order in progress" under delivery status update.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭SnuggyBear

Wheety wrote: »
    Phone is gone off the website now.

Good riddance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Do u need irishlife policy for getting code ? I have 720 points in the app !

Do u need irishlife policy for getting code ? I have 720 points in the app !

The code is generic, has been posted in this thread. There's little point in it atm though. The phone it's out of stock and I like many there's have an order stuck in "open", no confirmation email and money charged to my card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Cheers for that Irishlife code, I ordered Saturday evening for a new number and the phone is here today. Serious value at 189

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭manlad

Cheers for that Irishlife code, I ordered Saturday evening for a new number and the phone is here today. Serious value at 189

Good to hear, also that's extremely fast considering some Friday orders are still in progress.

Did An Post update the tracking info at any time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭flexcon

alanucc wrote: »
    The "Delivery Status Date" on the myvodafone order page updated for me in the last hour. Gone from "submitted for picking" to "order in progress"

How you checking this? :)

EDIT: NVM found it. showing awaiting pickup at 9.40am this morning. Looking good

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭thefareast

My order was cancelled and now vodafone are claiming the transaction never went through so now I have to dispute the transaction with the bank...wonderful!!

Such a garbage company, it's pure luck you'll get what you ordered or not, it's worse than buying from an ebay seller with zero feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Simi

Ordered Saturday and marked as dispatched. Hopefully it'll just be silently delivered during the week

Ohh no ! Missed it in thread - VF0013

Lol looks like they have still not fixed their ****e website with so many cancellations !

Where are people entering the code ? Have one in my basket from last week and going all the way to payment page but no step to enter the code ?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

thefareast wrote: »
    My order was cancelled and now vodafone are claiming the transaction never went through so now I have to dispute the transaction with the bank...wonderful!!

Such a garbage company, it's pure luck you'll get what you ordered or not, it's worse than buying from an ebay seller with zero feedback.
    Should be no reason to contact your bank. If the transaction didn't complete, it should remain in a pending state and automatically revert after a week or two. I'd only be contacting the bank if, after a fortnight, it still hasn't reverted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

My first order cancelled which I had selected home delivery for. Reordered using In Store pick up and the order is still at Open. I ordered the SE though and hoping the order goes through. The website is an absolute shambles. They have to know at this stage it's an absolute mess but it looks like they just... don't.. care.

Looks like lot of new people who are ordering from Vodafone ! Here is 101 ordering with Vodafone

1) Place an order - Feel lucky if you got through the payment page and was able to use your card details.
    2) Order confirmation email - Feel lucky if you get one.
    3) Order dispatched - Buy a lotto if you get this.
    4) Order delivered - Consider yourself one in a million !

By default expect order to be not placed or cancelled ! If you cannot live with it be ready to face following

1) Sleepless nights trying to place the order and reaching the holy payment page.
    2) Waiting for confirmation email and counting your blessings.
    3) Chat with great folks who will start talking about your existing number, then after telling multiple times realise you are not a customer and finally telling you that there was a technical issue with the order and its cancelled. They will also tell you to goto the shop and they will sort you out !
    4) Chase here and there for refund on your transaction(if it does not happen automatically).

Good luck !

Received a text from An Post regarding delivery in the next 2 days.

Had also ordered one using my wife's details and that one didn't work.

Someone looking for €330 for one on Adverts. No bids yet. Hopefully no one buys it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭thefareast

Quackster wrote: »
    Should be no reason to contact your bank. If the transaction didn't complete, it should remain in a pending state and automatically revert after a week or two. I'd only be contacting the bank if, after a fortnight, it still hasn't reverted.
    Good to know, I'll wait for now. Vodafone support was telling me I had to contact my bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

SnuggyBear wrote: »
    The problem isn't finishing the order. The problem is the order is cancelled after it goes through even though it takes the money.

Is it a vodafone number that you're using to upgrade?

bidiots wrote: »
    Is it a vodafone number that you're using to upgrade?

No I think it matters. Its all random. You have a better chance of figuring out the meaning of life than figuring out what's going on with that website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

No I think it matters. Its all random. You have a better chance of figuring out the meaning of life than figuring out what's going on with that website.

I think it's an upgrade deal so if you don't use a voda number, that might answer your Q

I think it's an upgrade deal so if you don't use a voda number, that might answer your Q

Pretty some people got it on here with a new number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭flexcon

Made me laugh.
    I approve of thus humour to convey the pain

I ticked 'New customer' and got one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bromley52

flexcon wrote: »
    How you checking this? :)

EDIT: NVM found it. showing awaiting pickup at 9.40am this morning. Looking good

Same here. 🤞

This is crazy, i can't even contact support, the website is broken
    To use live chat, please opt in to functional cookies.

You can update your cookie settings here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

An Post tracking update. Ordered Saturday morning
    We have your post in DUBLIN PARCEL HUB, DUBLIN 12 at 19:23 on 19 April 2021

Advertisement