Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Conor WW wrote: »
    Three people seemed to have entered the contest - ceejay, levar and myself. Why would entering make me more wolf-like. I know I'm good, and I don't know about cee-jay and levar, should I have left them to win it?
    I think all three of you are wolves very simple. You've barely posted all game and pop in when it suits. My vote will between you and LeVar and I suggest the other villagers follow suit.

Go to sleep wolf

tenor-1.gif

xtT2.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I cannot believe a poem won the competition.

Necro and Bounty should be barred from the Wrestling forum for life.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oisin WW wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=16248621

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Poetry is bad ass and you know it!

Someone who didn't enter while doing enough posting at the time, should get off their soap box... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,508 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

cee_jay wrote: »
    DKf7sqk.png

*cee_jay walks out and sits on a stool in center ring*

So... welcome to the first episode of cee_jay's story corner. You know I care, about all the ceejaymaniacs who follow my career and cheer me on. I want to help you ceejaymaniacs out there better your lives, come up to the kind of standards that I espouse here in the WWF. Tonight I want to tell you a story... a cautionary tale if you will. It's the story about a loser dragon called JP Liz. Oh yes, I know you ceejaymaniacs know that name. And Liz lived in a tower, and was in love with a Prince. We'll call that Prince... Christian. I don't want to say anything about their forbidden love or how that even works, but... you see... Liz had a problem. And Liz's problem was that she shot her mouth off once too often. She wrestled the wrong people. And that's what I want to tell all the loyal ceejaymaniacs out there. Respect your elders. Pay your dues. Don't end up like Liz - because the very next time she gets in the ring with cee_jay... well... cee_jay's going to have to do some dragon slaying. And cee_jay's going to show all the ceejaymaniacs how Liz's match is gonna end. And it won't be a Happily Ever After
    *mic drop*

justbringit-678x381.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Poetry is bad ass and you know it!

Someone who didn't enter while doing enough posting at the time, should get off their soap box... ;)

I have my reason.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't consider entering a competition wolfy but genieing for a competition could be wolfy or when there's the potential for a team effort (as in the songs comp), it would be foolish to ignore the fact that a wolf team might try to win it

I wasn't saying ignore that but if the mods are picking the winner that doesn't apply. I find the competitions entertaining and that unmasking feature was a good addition to the game with a potential to out a wolf.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

ShaneU wrote: »
    My vote will between you and LeVar and I suggest the other villagers follow suit.

Go to sleep wolf

Already done, but I do want to expand on something.

I don't necessarily think going for a prize is wolfy behaviour.

What I DO feel is wolfy is immediately firing off a prize that is a forced reveal without even bothering to talk to the village. While I get LeVar's reasoning given, that was a dangerous prize to throw out if your a villager. You could have unmasked a pretty important role without giving ShaneU a chance to make a dissuading argument.

On the other hand, if I was a wolf, I'd absolutely have fired it off quickly and without consultation, in hopes of snagging a power role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I think all three of you are wolves very simple. You've barely posted all game and pop in when it suits. My vote will between you and LeVar and I suggest the other villagers follow suit.

Go to sleep wolf

tenor-1.gif

xtT2.gif

All three entrants be wolves? That may be one of the more farfetched suggestions I've come across.

The glorious thing about it is that from your role description in the glossary then you have to name a wolf on a certain day. You yourself can prove that I'm not a wolf - just name me on the day and you won't have completed your role.

Necro wrote: »
    Time to drop a pipebomb

DKf7sqk.png

It's time to determine who can lay the verbal smackdown better than anyone else in the Lockeroom and as a result win a prize! all you have to do is cut a promo on another Wrestler that the mod team judge to be the best posted over the next hour.

Oh and try not to get too personal and remember Werewolf Wrestling Federation intends to be (minus all the deaths etc) a PG brand
    ;)

I wish this was opened longer and more entered

LeVar you are welcome as I was the inspiration for your win ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    justbringit-678x381.jpg

Did you not enjoy my fairytale Liz? :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Lord TSC wrote: »

What I DO feel is wolfy is immediately firing off a prize that is a forced reveal without even bothering to talk to the village. While I get LeVar's reasoning given, that was a dangerous prize to throw out if your a villager. You could have unmasked a pretty important role without giving ShaneU a chance to make a dissuading argument.

On the other hand, if I was a wolf, I'd absolutely have fired it off quickly and without consultation, in hopes of snagging a power role.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Now that makes absolute sense.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    In warewolf? The best there is, was and ever will be...same as in life really

I am going back over your posts to see again the foundations, might need glasses, it is giving me heart ache

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Considered consulting, but likely could've had three finishers used on me in quick succession and tko'd in the hopes the power would die with me, so decided against it.

As well as that, I find a handful of players far too intense and my preference was not to be talked at and suffer their seriousness all afternoon.

TLDR ; basically I don't give a f**k :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Going back to what I said earlier, now that ShaneU's been unmasked as village charlatan, are the roles matched between village and wolf team?

Shane is this why you went after Angus?

Couldn't agree more. LeVar is a wolf

A tad grimm :pac:

tumblr_nln3u2AHwU1r1vggvo1_1280.jpg

Go to sleep wolf

tenor-1.gif

xtT2.gif

Shane can you clarify please who that barely posted all game and pop in when it suits is directed towards? I've been posting all morning, and was posting before the competition was announced!
    And all 3 of us are wolves just because we entered the competition? There's tunnel vision and then there's that... I would prefer something a bit more concrete to try and refute allegations against.
    I would hope that we have more village would be entering the competition to try and stop wolves winning. I have no clue of wrestling, but I managed to throw that entry together in 15 minutes (while watching the sample promo also).
    This competition is easy to cast aspersions against the entrants as they are looking for a fight against someone by the nature of a promo. It could easily be argued wolves would sit that one out as they wouldn't want any heat on them by targeting someone in their promo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

7822643_orig.jpg

Promo time

Yo....yo...check, check....

My names is Ewan, here to make a werewolf impression,
    Cena may be dead, but Ive got ruthless aggression,

So, Hi Oisin, or should I say HELLO BELOW,
    Yeah Im using shoot names, Oh you didnt know,

You like to pick on Liz, man thats cool,
    Gonna cut you up in this promo, take you back to school,

You throw a vote on me, I wonder why,
    Is it because you got wolf fur going up your thigh?,

You got mad defensive, because Im trying to figure things out,
    You not satisfied with Nigel in your mouth?

But you wanna come at me bro, Ill make sure you rememba,
    I'll hit you harder than Stone Cold hits Debra,

I hear you talkin' ****, tryna give me some heat,
    I'll send you to Britt Baker, when I kick you in ur teeth,

You not in my league dog, they call me Edgey Ewan,
    Like Randy with the Fiend, you guts will be spewen,

Seriously Oisin, Im gonna kick your ass with my brogue,
    send you ass packing back to the land of Tir Na Nog,

Dont hate on me, I just keep it tight,
    I'll plow through you like Nick Hogan at a Californian Redlight

When I see your posts, I just laugh and snigger,
    Maybe Ill finish you like the Vig finished your boy Trigger,

Sorry, my bad, you wanted him dead too,
    Thats as believable as Charlotte Flairs Boobs,

You and Trigger are obviously hommies, just admit he's your wolf bro,
    You're hairy than Mae Young's 90 year old banjingo,

But look, this isnt the whole story, its just the tip,
    I'll bury you deeper than poor Prince Philip,

I know your act, quit being confrontational,
    Be more like me with my rhymes, be sensational,

Like Sherri, that girl is a legend,
    If i wasthe Vig, I'd end your werewolf dreams in a millisecond,

You think wolfy, please, tell me how you're actin' up
    Better be quiet or I'ma bout to bitch smack your mouth shut

Its clear your threatened and decided to vote out of fear,
    The whole village can see it, your terror is clear,

I'll make a case and watch as your heat intensifies
    Get the village to vote for you, prepare to meet your demise,

Your skills are por, your a below average dissenter,
    I'll make you disappear like the Velveteen Dream from the Performance Center,

I missed the timeframe of this challenge, damn real life
    But I thought Id post it anyway, WORD LIFE!

My views in this promo do not reflect my real views, I just wanted to cut a promo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Im not as freed as I though I'd be today , I should get more time this evening/tonight.

@Liz, You asked a good few posts ago about Holly being derpy and any obviously derpy plays by her. The ones that immediately strike me as derpy is 1. Volunteering for the rumble, 2. Inviting me to declare whether I'm a roled villager or not, 3. Declaring herself to be NRV

I do find it very suspicious that ASLB straight away went for the mask reveal with like zero discussion. At the very least, isn't that a gimmick you'd want to hang on to when there's been a good few FFAs thrown out and then you can help people decide what way to vote. I hear ya about the three finishers rule but again holding out your mask reveal until later in the day would be a good way of avoiding three finishers.

Necro wrote: »
    An identity has been revealed

mN3Cy0.gif

A player has chosen to unmask another wrestler and has revealed that ShaneU is... CM Punk - Village Charlatan!

So Shane and Angus are cleared good unless Angus is heel turned

Oh and did LaVarr out himself as The Miz during his promo? Do we think the Miz is face or heel? (I haven't a clue of Moz's character arc) Or was it just easy to rhyme with Liz?

I think you should have won cee_jay as it was more promo, laying the smackdown on me and my dear Christian ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I would not say cleared....going by my research in previous games, cleared players have been wolves

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tenor.gif?itemid=8569644

The Social Distancer has been used - A Player has been knocked prone and will lose their lynch vote!

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I would not say cleared....going by my research in previous games, cleared players have been wolves

You don't think Angus is cleared?
    You don't think last night's update confirmed their story pretty well?

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    You don't think Angus is cleared?
    You don't think last night's update confirmed their story pretty well?

It did - but with a player being recruited to wolves then, we don't know if that was Angus or not!

Two people are prone now, one more finisher will knock them out of the game. Anyone want to fess up who used them on who?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Senan WW wrote: »
    Was that unmasking your prize?

From the glossary:

"Charlatan On the X Day, you must declare with certainty a Player to be a Werewolf."

if its the same role as above, shane who did you decide to be a wolf?

Advertisement