Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Not that I needed much more convincing that Conor is a wolf but that pipe bomb pretty much confirms it.
    Vernon a wolf as well.
    And likely LeVar too.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Clears throat, exsqueeze me, I don't need the mic, I will shout as loud as I can so where is my mate LeVar, the walrus tv kingpin, who expects full blown essay views, how about we settle this in the ring and we let the wrestling do the talking, you think I play the airhead dumb wolf well get in this ring my village and square off with me, we can go round in circles here talking but instead fcek Necro and Bounty Hunter and their rules lets just go damn unsanctioned where anything goes and you take a beating from the peep post whoring SOB that you will wish you were on board the USS Enterprise in space far away from me as never pi$$ off an angry diva so come on let's go it's time to rock and roll and watch me take control

Ah Liz I love it! Why did you get it in late?!?

ShaneU wrote: »
    Not that I needed much more convincing that Conor is a wolf but that pipe bomb pretty much confirms it.
    Vernon a wolf as well.
    And likely LeVar too.

Why does the pipebomb confirm Conor is a wolf?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damn boards acting up I missed the time limit

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Vernon a wolf as well.
    And likely LeVar too.

Are you saying Conor is a wolf cause he aimed his promo at you? :confused:

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Posted four minutes late :D

Never change, Elizabeth.

I'm fceking raging I was late in this especially in just a few minutes :mad::(

Listen Up Liz,
    it's your old friend The Miz,
    pull up a chair and I'll tell you what time it is...

Your posts are inane,
    you're clearly insane,
    debating with you is a drain on the brain...

You ask questions on repeat,
    your accusations have no meat,
    using crazy to distract from your huge wolfy teeth...

Other Wolves think you're a blast,
    happily giving your insanity a pass,
    because you continue to shield them with your big hairy ass...

Keeping you in is a sin,
    will use my Skull Crushing Finale to win,
    so you can no longer huff and puff and blow the whole village in...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5357585

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

cee_jay wrote: »
    Nope it's either me, LeVar or Conor. I haven't received any PM yet.
    I think theirs are better than mine anyway! Def more wrestling references which I don't have a clue of.

I really liked yours, but then again anyone taking a pop at Liz is always fun to me... :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    So, because some said they didn't get a pm, you took it that people get pms to say they have lost their finishers. Not that jake saying he didn't get a pm meant that we don't get pms to say if you have had a finisher used on you.

Interesting.

I don't know if people get PMs or not. I would presume that if somebody used a finishing move against me I would be notified, no? I don't know Katie and somebody else mentioned PMs yesterday, cee-jay today.

tenor.gif?itemid=5357585

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I've no pipebombs but only this one simple promise,

Vince Mcmahon If I get the chance I'm going to knock you out.

Could Dessie be Vince covering :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

An identity has been revealed

mN3Cy0.gif

A player has chosen to unmask another wrestler and has revealed that ShaneU is... CM Punk - Village Charlatan!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I take it all back ShaneU

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

See you after lynch for the next competition.

Take care x

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I take it all back ShaneU

Was that unmasking your prize?

From the glossary:

"Charlatan On the X Day, you must declare with certainty a Player to be a Werewolf."

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Senan WW wrote: »

From the glossary:

"Charlatan On the X Day, you must declare with certainty a Player to be a Werewolf."

Oh I didn't do the unmasking, must have been one of the others.

Oh I didn't do the unmasking, must have been one of the others.

Must have been LeVar then

Necro wrote: »
    An identity has been revealed

mN3Cy0.gif

A player has chosen to unmask another wrestler and has revealed that ShaneU is... CM Punk - Village Charlatan!

This was me - prize win from the comp.

Seemed the logical choice to give us the most data given he had second most votes in yesterday's lynch (therefore it could help with the Waganomics) and a lot of people were zeroing in on him, and teeing him up for lynch tonight.

• Advertisement

Vernon a wolf as well.
    And likely LeVar too.

Three people seemed to have entered the contest - ceejay, levar and myself. Why would entering make me more wolf-like. I know I'm good, and I don't know about cee-jay and levar, should I have left them to win it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Three people seemed to have entered the contest - ceejay, levar and myself. Why would entering make me more wolf-like. I know I'm good, and I don't know about cee-jay and levar, should I have left them to win it?

Competition Conor does have a nice ring to it

Levars decision does help a little

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I couldn't enter the competition today (work!!) but the competitions make werewolf more fun and if people are going to be called wolves for simply entering a competition that adds to the enjoyment it's a poor state of play.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    What makes you think I'm a wolf out of curiousity, If you know wrestling I've already dropped massive hints at who my character is!

And easy out? I won a random question and granted two people calling each other out instead of leaving it random

Has anyone a guess who Dessie could be

Senan WW wrote: »

From the glossary:

I took it as Shane unmasking himself :o so now does Shane unmask another player :confused:

Jake WW wrote: »
    I couldn't enter the competition today (work!!) but the competitions make werewolf more fun and if people are going to be called wolves for simply entering a competition that adds to the enjoyment it's a poor state of play.

Oh its the same every game - if you win a prize then, its like a poison chalice. I'm sure there will be someone along very shortly to call LeVar a wolf for picking Shane to be unmasked :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Maybe, but I doubt we should be doing the wolves job for them, Liz. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

In warewolf? The best there is, was and ever will be...same as in life really

cee_jay wrote: »
    Oh its the same every game - if you win a prize then, its like a poison chalice. I'm sure there will be someone along very shortly to call LeVar a wolf for picking Shane to be unmasked :pac:

It would certainly probably suit a few people's agenda to do so alright.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    if people are going to be called wolves for simply entering a competition that adds to the enjoyment it's a poor state of play.

I wouldn't consider entering a competition wolfy but genieing for a competition could be wolfy or when there's the potential for a team effort (as in the songs comp), it would be foolish to ignore the fact that a wolf team might try to win it

Advertisement