Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Wolf work? No.

Its not hard to think Oisin is a high suspect for Vig (not BG as you incorrectly stated). Id imagine if Oisin was a goodie, he'd be a top suspect for a munch no considering his comments about Trigger (potentially covering his tracks). Im not stating anything the wolves may not already suspect.

He wasnt munched, so either the wolves didnt go for him or hes perhaps one of them, hence why hes still alive.

If I was a wolf, Id have munched him, but yet here he is alive and well.

During your (surprisingly swift) catch up, have you reached the part where I won a prize last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necro wrote: »

She's the man now!

tenor.gif

The Irish lass kickers popularity has sky rocketed and she too has had a gimmick change to reflect her new found importance to the company

Heel Turn!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/4dd8b9814...fbr7o1_500.gif

Someone has switched sides and is no longer on the good team but is now playing for the wolves. This is obviously not good news for his former teammates in the village.

http://i.imgur.com/JNtpctj.gif

Could Becky have turned?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I can confirm that not all 3 finishers were used on the one player

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    During your (surprisingly swift) catch up, have you reached the part where I won a prize last night?

I have not.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Heel Turn!

Someone has switched sides and is no longer on the good team but is now playing for the wolves. This is obviously not good news for his former teammates in the village.

Could Becky have turned?

Doubt it becky has never been a heel. Becky is the vig to me. She is the modern day Austin if she ever turned heel she'd just be cheered like Austin was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Angus WW wrote: »
    confusedmacgyvermeme-5ab8392eae9ab8003778609b.PNG

So the wolves and priests don't view this thread?
    I was talking about the villagers. I didn't know you were a priest (or that there were priests) which is why I was accusing you of being a wolf for knowing Trigger was one.

Stone cold steve austin killed the wolf yesterday.
    The wolves will be looking for him. in your post you are, maybe unintentionally, doing wolf work.

SCSA has no stunners today

Paul Heyman was the seer, I always associate him as a heel, now HHH is the seer, is it possible a heel wolf seer?

Did Undertaker pass his priest chalice to Bray or game mods did? What does Taker's lost urn mean?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Yes so all 3 moves would have to be used on Jake with no 3rd reverse he had a blocked lynch vote but he denies so either a lying wolf or innocent villager

The finishing moves is

1. reverse 2. prone blocked lynch vote and 3. tko

Did you preform a finisher on jake?

We have mods word that nobody was knocked prone yesterday.
    Every finisher used yesterday was reversed.

If all three finishers were used on Jake, then the three messages would have been.
    a finisher was reversed.
    a finisher was reversed.
    a finisher was used and someone was knocked prone.

The 3rd message being reversed means that all three were definitely not used on jake.

I am not defending jake in any way in this post, but just read the facts of what happened given the mod posts about finishers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Just looking at the competition post-lynch last night and who was posting beforehand:

From 2052 (only chosen because it was the top of the page), the following were posting:

Katie
    Angus
    ShaneU
    Nigel (dead)
    Mitsuko
    Oisin
    Emily
    Clarbel (naked Eva)
    JP Liz
    Lord TSC

@2111, competition choices announced by Necro
    Angus (unrelated to comp)
    Yossar
    Oisin
    Patrick (unrelated to comp)
    LeVar
    Angus
    Katie
    ShaneU

@2114, competition details announced by Necro
    JP Liz (unrelated to comp)
    Mitsuko (unrelated to comp)
    Vernon
    JP Liz
    Katie
    Eva (unrelated to comp)
    Patrick
    LeVar
    Yossar
    Mitsuko
    Oisin (wins comp)
    Rikand
    Katie (unrelated to comp)
    Rikand
    Lord TSC

Yossar, LeVar and Vernon's posts stand out to me as three who didn't seem to be around much before the comp but were straight in on it once it was announced.

If all three finishers were used on Jake, then the three messages would have been.
    a finisher was reversed.
    a finisher was reversed.

The 3rd message being reversed means that all three were definitely not used on jake.

I am not defending jake in any way in this post, but just read the facts of what happened given the mod posts about finishers.

All 3 were not used on jake. I can fully confirm this.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I can confirm that not all 3 finishers were used on the one player

Declaring you used or reversed on some one else?

Vote going in for Ewan.

Allegedly playing catch up but is surprisingly clued in about what has been going on. Knows everything about me and my potential motives but doesn't know that I won a prize when the following is a few posts above his first post;
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Anyone owning up to winning last night?
    I've already done so.

So, Ewan has either been following along all along or, as I suspect, he's being fed information in a backroom.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

It says with lynch votes that my vote was blocked. It couldn't have been with a finisher as i got no notification of this and it seems people get notifications if a finisher move is used sgainst them . It seems to be literally a block.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,546 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Heel Turn!

Could Becky have turned?

no. the turn was in a different post. becky became the vig (i think).

it'll be a NRV that turned.

also, people thinking HHH must be bad so the wolves now have that power...i cant see that being the case at all.

ShaneU wrote: »
    I was talking about the villagers. I didn't know you were a priest (or that there were priests) which is why I was accusing you of being a wolf for knowing Trigger was one.

So, discounting priests, you said no-one knew, knowing that wolves knew?

You knew wolves knew, but were stating that no-one knew, as villagers didn't know.

a finisher was reversed.
    a finisher was reversed.

Sorry my post was just the semantics of the finishing moves if Jake had been hit with 3 which I don't believe he was

Desmond has outed himself declaring not all 3 finishers were used on Jake

Obviously, he'd be dead.

Jake WW wrote: »
    It says with lynch votes that my vote was blocked. It couldn't have been with a finisher as i got no notification of this and it seems people get notifications if a finisher move is used sgainst them . It seems to be literally a block.

What gave you this impression?

Obviously, he'd be dead.

Not true, he had two stored reversers.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Jake's vote was "blocked vote" - not knocked prone. I can see why someone wouldn't announce on thread they had used their finisher - but in this case based on the mod posts, all finishers were reversed. So even if he had used his, that wasn't the reason for his vote block. The OP says being knocked prone you lose your ability to vote.

• Advertisement

no. the turn was in a different post. becky became the vig (i think).

it'll be a NRV that turned.

also, people thinking HHH must be bad so the wolves now have that power...i cant see that being the case at all.

today after a gimmick change.

HHH has put his corporate suit on to gain his (Seer) power for the day

You think Seer suited HHH is on the village side now?

Vote going in for Ewan.

Allegedly playing catch up but is surprisingly clued in about what has been going on. Knows everything about me and my potential motives but doesn't know that I won a prize when the following is a few posts above his first post;

So, Ewan has either been following along all along or, as I suspect, he's being fed information in a backroom.

So, its not possible Im catching up by reading yesterdays posts and havent seen your post?

So, its not possible Im catching up by reading yesterdays posts and havent seen your post?

Do I believe that you didn't read the most recent posts before you posted?

No, I don't.

I assume so you can use yours to reverse

For example I powerbomb you, mods surely have to let you know if you want to reverse so then you know your move is gone, I assume you are pm'd

LeVar and Emily quite at present

Not true, he had two stored reversers.

So either Desmond is admitting he either has been hit by a finisher or he has used his finisher on someone.

I didnt see Jake has stored finisher reversals.

Can we be sure Jake is truthful about his reversals? He could be lying to prevent potential finisher attacks.

Do I believe that you didn't read the most recent posts before you posted?

No, I don't.

Thats your belief. You are entitled to it.

Its a bad assumption.

#FFA2

Ewan
    y0ssar
    LeVar

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

THIS :confused:
    cee_jay wrote: »
    No he said he didn't get any PM about a finisher - so it was a vote block somehow.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Time to drop a pipebomb

DKf7sqk.png

It's time to determine who can lay the verbal smackdown better than anyone else in the Lockeroom and as a result win a prize! all you have to do is cut a promo on another Wrestler that the mod team judge to be the best posted over the next hour.

For those not sure of what a promo is, take a look at the video posted an hour ago:

Oh and try not to get too personal and remember Werewolf Wrestling Federation intends to be (minus all the deaths etc) a PG brand ;)

Advertisement