Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

Ewan
    y0ssar
    LeVar

Why the other two who aren't me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Necro wrote: »
    Time to drop a pipebomb

DKf7sqk.png

It's time to determine who can lay the verbal smackdown better than anyone else in the Lockeroom and as a result win a prize! all you have to do is cut a promo on another Wrestler that the mod team judge to be the best posted over the next hour.

For those not sure of what a promo is, take a look at the video posted an hour ago:

Oh and try not to get too personal and remember Werewolf Wrestling Federation intends to be (minus all the deaths etc) a PG brand ;)

When you say a wrestler do you mean a player? or just a promo on a fictional person.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ewan WW wrote: »
    When you say a wrestler do you mean a player? or just a promo on a fictional person.

Yes, a player

• Registered Users Posts: 85,515 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'll regurgitate what i said earlier. " I won't be saying who i pass it to."
    Dead is Dead?

https://i.imgur.com/EHCw5Gi.gif?noredirect

The Undertaker's urn has gone missing. He won't have his (Priest) powers this upcoming day!

Does these mean your chosen passed chalice apprentice priest has no priest power or was Bray your choice?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Declaring you used or reversed on some one else?

neither, Im just informing you I know the first finisher wasnt used as part of a 3 stack on the same person

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

And finally caught up. There seems to be an awful lot of talking at cross purposes going on.

See there was questions about why I voted ShaneU and didn't declare it. It's boring - I was at a webinar and while I was able to read the thread I wasn't able to post. I started posting again sometime after lynch. I voted there because of the interaction between him and Angus. I had Angus in my good pile before he outed himself as priest so was inclined to believe him. I originally thought he might have been seer with his declaration on Trigger. ShaneU harping on about it caught my attention and as the exchange went on I got more convinced (and remain so).

My suspicions are being raised on Liz too. Not really interacting, just dropping in random ideas on thread. Potential wolf there.

Desmond who I was suspicious of is seeming less wolfy today.

I'm going back to read everything again as I feel like I skimmed most of yesterday.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Ewan WW wrote: »
    So either Desmond is admitting he either has been hit by a finisher or he has used his finisher on someone.

I didnt see Jake has stored finisher reversals.

Can we be sure Jake is truthful about his reversals? He could be lying to prevent potential finisher attacks.

Ewan are you reading what other people are posting? I think you are getting tunnel vision here.
    It is possible Jake is lying about using his finisher. If I had used my finisher, I wouldn't be truthful about it right now either - because you are leaving yourself open to an easy wolf attack. They don't need 3 people to attack now, they need 2.
    Regardless of the above, the post on the votes said Blocked Vote: Jake. There were 3 finishers announced on the thread yesterday, all of which were reversed. So because they were reversed, the players who were hit, did not lose their vote power last night.
    The wording in the OP says once you are prone, you lose the ability to vote. That is different to a blocked vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    THIS :confused:

So, because some said they didn't get a pm, you took it that people get pms to say they have lost their finishers. Not that jake saying he didn't get a pm meant that we don't get pms to say if you have had a finisher used on you.

Interesting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    And finally caught up. There seems to be an awful lot of talking at cross purposes going on.

See there was questions about why I voted ShaneU and didn't declare it. It's boring - I was at a webinar and while I was able to read the thread I wasn't able to post. I started posting again sometime after lynch. I voted there because of the interaction between him and Angus. I had Angus in my good pile before he outed himself as priest so was inclined to believe him. I originally thought he might have been seer with his declaration on Trigger. ShaneU harping on about it caught my attention and as the exchange went on I got more convinced (and remain so).

My suspicions are being raised on Liz too. Not really interacting, just dropping in random ideas on thread. Potential wolf there.

Desmond who I was suspicious of is seeming less wolfy today.

I'm going back to read everything again as I feel like I skimmed most of yesterday.

Right up there with Cornette, Heyman and The Rock.

XkE9T.gif

DKf7sqk.png

*Entrance Music*

*cee_jay walks out and sits on a stool in center ring*

So... welcome to the first episode of cee_jay's story corner. You know I care, about all the ceejaymaniacs who follow my career and cheer me on. I want to help you ceejaymaniacs out there better your lives, come up to the kind of standards that I espouse here in the WWF. Tonight I want to tell you a story... a cautionary tale if you will. It's the story about a loser dragon called JP Liz. Oh yes, I know you ceejaymaniacs know that name. And Liz lived in a tower, and was in love with a Prince. We'll call that Prince... Christian. I don't want to say anything about their forbidden love or how that even works, but... you see... Liz had a problem. And Liz's problem was that she shot her mouth off once too often. She wrestled the wrong people. And that's what I want to tell all the loyal ceejaymaniacs out there. Respect your elders. Pay your dues. Don't end up like Liz - because the very next time she gets in the ring with cee_jay... well... cee_jay's going to have to do some dragon slaying. And cee_jay's going to show all the ceejaymaniacs how Liz's match is gonna end. And it won't be a Happily Ever After

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Right up there with Cornette, Heyman and The Rock.

XkE9T.gif

I have no clue what that means :confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Less than 30 minutes to drop some bombs folks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Listen Up Liz,
    it's your old friend The Miz,
    pull up a chair and I'll tell you what time it is...

Your posts are inane,
    you're clearly insane,
    debating with you is a drain on the brain...

You ask questions on repeat,
    your accusations have no meat,
    using crazy to distract from your huge wolfy teeth...

Other Wolves think you're a blast,
    happily giving your insanity a pass,
    because you continue to shield them with your big hairy ass...

Keeping you in is a sin,
    will use my Skull Crushing Finale to win,
    so you can no longer huff and puff and blow the whole village in...

giphy.gif

I've no pipebombs but only this one simple promise,

Vince Mcmahon If I get the chance I'm going to knock you out.

Would you look at that, in comes LeVar for another competition...

Would you look at that, in comes LeVar for another competition...

Oh wow, you got me, I'm obviously a wolf because I take part in the competitions and games, I forgot that I wasn't supposed to have any fun in this Game of Werewolf and we all have to be super duper serious all the time...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh wow, you got me, I'm obviously a wolf because I take part in the competitions and games, I forgot that I wasn't supposed to have any fun in this Game of Werewolf and we all have to be super duper serious all the time...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

do you have fun only posting in the competitions?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lol

is that another 'pipebomb'?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    do you have fun only posting in the competitions?

I've not only been posting in the competitions though, that's a false narrative, I've had plenty of fun so far...

Will have just as much fun in the dead room if people think I'm a wolf though (would be a waste of a lynch/series of finishers for the village of course) so not going to get into whatever this whole debate is about to be...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

This one is directed at my man ShaneU
    It's a little ditty about my friend Rikishi Phatu
    And what he and I are going to do to you

We're all here in this rat race
    But we're going to put you in your place
    So you can receive your own Stinkface

I hope this rhyme will move me to the top
    Although it is fairly all over the shop
    But will end with you getting a Banzai drop

SmlF4CL.gif

• Advertisement

lol

is that another 'pipebomb'?

giphy.gif

Listen Up Liz,
    it's your old friend The Miz,
    pull up a chair and I'll tell you what time it is...

Your posts are inane,
    you're clearly insane,
    debating with you is a drain on the brain...

You ask questions on repeat,
    your accusations have no meat,
    using crazy to distract from your huge wolfy teeth...

Other Wolves think you're a blast,
    happily giving your insanity a pass,
    because you continue to shield them with your big hairy ass...

Keeping you in is a sin,
    will use my Skull Crushing Finale to win,
    so you can no longer huff and puff and blow the whole village in...

by W. B. Yeats.

tenor.gif?itemid=8569644

The Soul Destroyer has been used - A Player has been knocked prone and will lose their lynch vote!!

Promo School is now over. The Mods will contact the winner in due course

Lynch at 9pm

It looks like cee_jay wins by default.

Well, done.

source.gif

It looks like cee_jay wins by default.

Well, done.

source.gif

Nope it's either me, LeVar or Conor. I haven't received any PM yet.
    I think theirs are better than mine anyway! Def more wrestling references which I don't have a clue of.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Nope it's either me, LeVar or Conor. I haven't received any PM yet.
    I think theirs are better than mine anyway! Def more wrestling references which I don't have a clue of.

You're the only one that cut a promo.

LeVar and Conor wrote poems.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,515 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Clears throat, exsqueeze me, I don't need the mic, I will shout as loud as I can so where is my mate LeVar, the walrus tv kingpin, who expects full blown essay views, how about we settle this in the ring and we let the wrestling do the talking, you think I play the airhead dumb wolf well get in this ring my village and square off with me, we can go round in circles here talking but instead fcek Necro and Bounty Hunter and their rules lets just go damn unsanctioned where anything goes and you take a beating from the peep post whoring SOB that you will wish you were on board the USS Enterprise in space far away from me as never pi$$ off an angry diva so come on let's go it's time to rock and roll and watch me take control

Clears throat, exsqueeze me, I don't need the mic, I will shout as loud as I can so where is my mate LeVar, the walrus tv kingpin, who expects full blown essay views, how about we settle this in the ring and we let the wrestling do the talking, you think I play the airhead dumb wolf well get in this ring my village and square off with me, we can go round in circles here talking but instead fcek Necro and Bounty Hunter and their rules lets just go damn unsanctioned where anything goes and you take a beating from the peep post whoring SOB that you will wish you were on board the USS Enterprise in space far away from me as never pi$$ off an angry diva so come on let's go it's time to rock and roll and watch me take control

Late as usual... :pac:

• Advertisement

Posted four minutes late :D

Never change, Elizabeth.

Advertisement