Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    3 hits to take him out, was he hit also yesterday?

He must have been and reversed it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I think the priest could come out and provide information as to the deaths today, just like Angus did. He can lead the lynch.

IE if LeVar is a wolf, I would like to lynch Jake.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ewan WW wrote: »
    His thanked posts of Trigger were suspect, plus his demasking of shaneU.

However I was not certain myself, hopefully ShaneU and Senan hit the jackpot.

Who knows. My days are numbered tomorrow morning I fear. Do bodyguards protect from Munch? I have no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

what the hell is going on? stop killing people cos you have a feeling. need to slow down, see whats what.

at the risk of sounding wolfy, the priest should consider coming out and giving us some feedback on today's carnage

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I think the priest could come out and provide information as to the deaths today, just like Angus did. He can lead the lynch.

Not withstanding CL action tonight, the Priest should hold off revealing for a few hours yet imo

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    Who knows. My days are numbered tomorrow morning I fear. Do bodyguards protect from Munch? I have no idea.

you're just a NRV now are you not?

Why are they numbered? Besides being cleared, your no threat to the wolves and you may receive protection.

Wolves may be better go hunting for a roled goodie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    3 hits to take him out, was he hit also yesterday?
    kitten_k wrote: »
    He must have been and reversed it

Same as Oisin, the kill notice says 2 finishers took him out.

Actually means I think we can say that's the generic kill notice for the finishing finisher, rather than proof of co-ordination.

I think in both cases, the people had USED their finishers, rather than getting hit three times.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Not withstanding CL action tonight, the Priest should hold off revealing for a few hours yet imo

Why? Whats to gain from him hiding?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Yea they usually do. And as I would have expected the BG to protect Angus last night they should protect you tonight. The only issue is the switching of the powers earlier - are they in the hands of the wolves?

• Advertisement

Why? Whats to gain from him hiding?

Wolves might have a shot available

Wolves might have a shot available

But we get his info, and he can direct a lynch. And the wolves may not have a shot. But we still have the info of the dead and we can lynch a wolf (potentially).

However, it depends on the priest themselves.... like if the dead are all good, we get very little useable info. LeVar being a baddie would at least point us to Jake more.

That said, Im probably gonna vote Jake later.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm a tad concerned that the whole push for rolled goodies to come out right now is panicing wolves trying to grab back some level of control.

Ideally, the priest doesn't need to reveal at all, but can gently lead if nessecary. You can be a leader without screaming that you're the priest....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

But we get his info, and he can direct a lynch. And the wolves may not have a shot. But we still have the info of the dead and we can lynch a wolf (potentially).

However, it depends on the priest themselves.... like if the dead are all good, we get very little useable info. LeVar being a baddie would at least point us to Jake more.

That said, Im probably gonna vote Jake later.

This - the priest is best placed to know if the info they have is worth declaring to the village. The default shouldn't be for the priest to reveal, but rather, reveal if it helps the village in anyway (which it might not).

• Registered Users Posts: 85,509 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Brian has a pistol with a bullet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Apologies for not being on much today - threads moving fast and work is busy. will be keeping up as much as possible and do a re-read later this evening

Based on the list of players posted earlier by Angus, here's where I am on everyone:

Strong Village
    ShaneU - unmasked
    Angus - I believe his priest claim from yesterday

Village lean
    Katie WW
    Stu Redman
    mitsuko045
    cee_jay
    Lord TSC
    Oisin WW
    Rikand

Unknown
    Eva WW - sub I think
    Ewan WW - sub
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    kitten_k
    Desmond WW - vote for Stu with no declaration, pretty weak defence of this

Wolf lean
    Emily WW - 28 posts but doesn't seem to be adding much
    Also Starring LeVar Burton - genied for the comp after lynch last night and unmasked ShaneU without consultation (although I understand that there are also positives to this approach)
    y0ssar1an22 - low posting (25) and genieing for the comp last night after lynch
    Conor WW - as per my FFA yesterday, one vote for kitten_k was his only input to the first comp. Also, no on thread reasoning for last night's vote - later clarified that it was based off Angus's interaction with Shane
    Patrick WW - interactions with MrK in the half hour (0925-0940) before he got munched (I'm skeptical on the idea that the wolves latched onto this so close to munch time)
    Vernon WW - genieing for the comp last night after lynch. Also, no on thread reasoning for last night's vote - later clarified that it was based off Angus's interaction with Shane

FFA # 2:
    Patrick WW
    Yossar
    Vernon WW
    Emily WW

As per my FFA, my vote's going in on Patrick for now but will be back later to check for updates

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

OH MAN, I am really doing a terrible sub job.

I'll have a few hours this evening to catch up on before the lynch but I have meetings scheduled 6 - 9.

I'm about to go through Necros posts now to see what has gone down.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Finished by Finishers

It's a new game mechanic and not many players have had it used on them but Desmond WW has had not 1

eb7e4ce8fdb4ef94dbcbdd6e843ebfac.gif

but two finishers used on them!!!

qRmiItE.gif

The devastating effects of which mean that Desmond WW is no longer able to compete and has been released from their Werewolf Wrestling Federation Contract. Good luck in your future endeavors

Desmond WW was finished by a Finisher (No Name Provided)

Why Jake?

I'd like to know too if LeVar was a wolf preferably soon before lynch, is Bray on the village side a face so to reveal

• Advertisement

you're just a NRV now are you not?
    Why are they numbered? Besides being cleared, your no threat to the wolves and you may receive protection.

Wolves may be better go hunting for a roled goodie
    yeah I suppose they have bigger targets

Necro wrote: »
    Finished by Finishers

It's a new game mechanic and not many players have had it used on them but Desmond WW has had not 1

eb7e4ce8fdb4ef94dbcbdd6e843ebfac.gif

but two finishers used on them!!!

qRmiItE.gif

The devastating effects of which mean that Desmond WW is no longer able to compete and has been released from their Werewolf Wrestling Federation Contract. Good luck in your future endeavors

Desmond WW was finished by a Finisher (No Name Provided)

Has to be another coordinated kill by the wolves

Alamo here today with eliminations kills

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm a tad concerned that the whole push for rolled goodies to come out right now is panicing wolves trying to grab back some level of control.

Ideally, the priest doesn't need to reveal at all, but can gently lead if nessecary. You can be a leader without screaming that you're the priest....

this is why i am beginning to suspect you. you seem to know whats going on, and only wolves will know that.

i am clueless like i would guess all villagers are

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

this is why i am beginning to suspect you. you seem to know whats going on, and only wolves will know that.

i am clueless like i would guess all villagers are

It's way to early for rolled villagers to come out today but do the all rolls change? Did see the priest changes every day?

Lord TSC wrote: »

Im concerned you dont think its a good idea, plus with the indirect shade that Im a panicked wolf?

We have a lynch, we have a priest that will lose his powers in the AM, so why not come out now.

He will hopefully direct a lynch, at least give us info to guide our votes. Id rather this as it will increase our chances of lynching a wolf.

How can he "gently lead" if we dont know who to trust? Thats codswhallop.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ah heyor, what the **** is going on today!

To be perfectly honest, I was mad at Angus for revealing last night but given the number of RIPs we have had today, we potentially need a priest reveal.

You are all crazy!

cee_jay wrote: »
    This - the priest is best placed to know if the info they have is worth declaring to the village. The default shouldn't be for the priest to reveal, but rather, reveal if it helps the village in anyway (which it might not).

Im not forcing him to reveal, Im giving the priest my opinion.

Its very obvious that its up to the priest to decide. But that the lay of the land IMO.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    It's way to early for rolled villagers to come out today but do the all rolls change? Did see the priest changes every day?

Angus came out last night, the priest is possibly already dead (From the mayhem), could be forced to reveal tonight or could be munched in the morning with no info provided.

Info is more important from the priest at this stage

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    Afternoon, nice to see a village core starting to form with Angus and ShaneU, hopefully we can add to it.

@ Liz - why are you encouraging the new priest to come out? We need to keep our RVs hidden. They will give us the information when they feel ready to.

A lot of finishers being played today!

If the priest is on the village side today Bray could let us know if any wolves taken out if he doesn't then on wolf side?

Any chance Kitty you could be the heel turned today, kinda getting gut wolfy vibe from you

Advertisement