Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

A wolf in among those single votes? One wolf always makes a throwaway vote on Day 1? Question marks cause I'm open to discussion, not stating it as a definite.

Also, I know we've little to go on on day 1 and Gabriel didn't cover himself in glory, but surely there is at least one wolf in the Gabe voters. It would serve to...

1) Be an easy vote without having to do much work to justify it. Wolves (in a game with only one wolf team anyway) find it very hard to build solid reasoning why a villager is a wolf, because they know that person is in fact not a wolf. Yep, and I know I'm in the Gabriel voters.

2) Make sure Gabriel/a villager is lynched, ensuring that a wolf who there is village heat on in the thread isn't lynched. I would be looking at either ShaneU or Liz as a wolf in that respect.

I'm not the best at wagonomics, so hopefully others can chime in.

Hi Stu, this is apost you made last night, you around to discuss it?

You note that at least 1 wolf makes a throwaway vote on day 1....? Why do you believe this?

You believe a wolf to be in the Gab voters? why? I would be of the thinking that wolves would want to avoid a throwaway vote. I believe that gab was an easy target for a vote, or a lazy target if you will. I would think a wolf would want to avoid such a vote knowing it can come back to haunt them quickly enough if Gabs, the lazy target, is indeed lynched. Thoughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ok so I have a problem.

I'm reading back but Im finding it hard to pinpoint anything that may or may not be considered "wolfy" based on the fact that Im very confused as to what the state of play is.

I believe there appears to have been conversations on both sides. Coirrect?

So what one person may have done as a wolfy yesterday may be useless as they may have switched sides to good. And vice versa.

Would it be fair to say I should really just play the game based off today and leave previous days in the past?

I do have some questions too.

Oisin, you didnt kill Trigger, but you state that you were going to use a finisher on him. My view is that if Oisin is a wolf (hypothetically speaking), he'd know Trigger was bad and could telegraph this a bit. Gives him good credit when Trigg gets revealed as bad. Would that be a fair call?

Angus, you were priest, sorry if you stated this already, but why did you come out. You are only priest for a day, does that means its a different priest each day?

Is it also possible Angus could be converted?

you have questions before you say you have questions.

only you know know what you believe. I am not a mind reader, so cannot tell if you are making up what you believe.

I dont think ignoring two days is best way to play, but i wouldnt blame you for never catching up proper.

your call on oisin is fair, if wolf, they already knew trigger was wolf when they said what they said, same as i already knew trigger was a wolf before i wrote what i wrote about him.

yes

yes

Also if Cena was a Derp, you'd imagine he had a task yes? that means others may have tasks too right?

I don't see the correlation.
    derp has tasks. yes.

but how does that mean others may have tasks too?

others may ( or not) have tasks irrespective of cena being derp with tasks.

Angus WW wrote: »
    you have questions before you say you have questions.

only you know know what you believe. I am not a mind reader, so cannot tell if you are making up what you believe.

I dont think ignoring two days is best way to play, but i wouldnt blame you for never catching up proper.

your call on oisin is fair, if wolf, they already knew trigger was wolf when they said what they said, same as i already knew trigger was a wolf before i wrote what i wrote about him.

yes

yes

I'm catching up, just don't want it to be in vain.

Regards Oisin, its fair that you knew Trigger was a wolf, however it would be fair to assume he has not got the same priest abilities as you.

While Trigger has some mild heat from Holly, its unclear at the time they were a wolf. Obviously the Steve Austin player had another, and yet correct view.

Perhaps Oisin is the Steve Austin player and is trying to cover his tracks a bit. That said, he didnt need to as he didnt call out Trigger before Trigger got stunned. Holly did, but she wasnt Austin going by your info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Factions - wolf teams that may eventually merge ala the actual WWE.

Given the Derp role, I'm inclined to think there were tasks for the first kill. I've to two hypothesis as to how that may have worked but one of them would put added emphasis on the voting for the entrance songs imo.

The other, more traditional one of posting x or y may be more likely given the Derp role. Gives wolves a hiding spot in the even of actual tasks being looked for therefore BJs elimination may actually help us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Desmond WW wrote: »
    or....dare I say it.....
    Captain Charisma himself?

Could be too

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement

Coming up at 12.30 - today's competition... get ready for some Pipe Bombs...

HHU2.gif

Senan WW wrote: »
    Looking back at who said they were voting for who (only including explicit declarations when players said "vote going in for X").

Rikand: Gabby, kitten, patrick seems like a solid ffa to start for me @ 1628
    Katie: Kitten K and Patrick @ 1632
    Senan: Patrick WW, Kitten_k, Conor WW, Whiplashy @ 1634; votes Patrick @ 2039
    cee_jay: Whiplashy, Conor, Gabriel @ 1706
    Holly: JP Liz, Mitsuko, Oisin @ 1713
    Lord TSC: I've a very soft vote in for LeVar Burton @ 1731
    Mitsuko: Gabriel, Óisin, Liz @ 1744; votes for Gabs @ 2050
    Vernon: Des @ 1800
    kitten_k: Vote on Gabs @ 1805 (extra vote not placed yet)
    LeVar: Liz, Angus, Conor; voting for Liz @ 1808
    ShaneU: Angus WW. Patrick WW. Vernon WW. Gabriel WW @1808; changes to Senan @ 2036 after Angus' reveal; changes it again to Gabs @ 2057
    Oisin: Vote on Angus @ 1833 but seems like this wasn't a real vote based on post @ 1843.
    Yossar: Jake @ 1947 (doesn't appear to explain why though)

Necro @ 2000 - 9 players haven't voted yet which means 15 (?) had. Very few declarations on thread though

JP Liz: Lord TSC, Stu, Patrick @ 2021
    Stu: Liz @ 2026
    Nigel WW: Senan @ 2059

Which leaves the following players as not having declared their votes on thread:

Voted for Gabs:
    Rikand: Can't see where they declared but vote is consistent with their FFA
    Stu: can only see him calling out Liz @ 2026, was there something I missed after that? If not, this looks suss
    One hidden vote on Gabs

Voted for ShaneU:
    Angus: can't see where he explicitly declared his vote but his vote is consistent with his view that ShaneU had slipped re Trigger
    Conor WW: Can't see where he declared this vote
    Vernon WW: Did I miss when he changed from Des to ShaneU?
    Oisin WW: Can't see where he declared this vote

Voted for JP Liz:
    Emily WW: Can't see where she declared this vote

Voted for Kitten_k:
    Katie WW: Can't see where she declared but vote is consistent with her FFA
    Patrick WW: Can't see where he declared this vote

Voted for Stu:
    Des WW: Can't see where he declared this vote
    Eva WW: Can't see where she declared this vote

Voted for Whippy:
    cee_jay: Can't see where they declared but vote is consistent with their FFA

Voted for Lord TSC:
    JP Liz: Can't see where they declared but vote is consistent with their FFA

Disclaimer: I only went back as far as 4pm yesterday so I've missed anyone who declared before that and I may also have inadvertently missed some people declaring so if I have, feel free to correct me and post a link to where you declared.

Pending corrections to the above, that leaves me looking at:
    Stu
    Conor WW
    Vernon WW
    Emily WW
    Patrick WW
    Des WW
    Eva WW
    Oisin WW (although his comments yesterday about using a finisher on Trigger look good for him - unless as a wolf he threw this out there in the knowledge that it'd look good afterwards)

Are you saying that wolves don't declare votes or where they are intending to vote on thread and that we should ignore anyone who declares or makes clear where they intend to vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I called Liz wolfy AF in the hour leading up to lynch, and she was.

Yep, my vote was very late in, I almost forgot to vote because I got fairly into it with Katie in the buildup to lynch. However, I had said earlier that I was finding it hard to look past Gabriel with my vote. I never considered anyone else.

I too would like to know Des or Eva`s reasoning for voting for me. I know that 'Clarabel' said they voted for me cause they weren't sure where else to vote...but I don't know if Clara is Des or Eva.

Fair enough, you did post something to that effect @ 1934

I don't see the correlation.
    derp has tasks. yes.
    but how does that mean others may have tasks too?
    others may ( or not) have tasks irrespective of cena being derp with tasks.

Did Holly/BJ/Cena besides streak do anything unusual on the thread yesterday as derp?

Could Bray Wyatt now Priest be the heel turn?

HHH as mentioned before is married to Steph McMahon so I assume both heel wolves

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Are you saying that wolves don't declare votes or where they are intending to vote on thread and that we should ignore anyone who declares or makes clear where they intend to vote?

I'm saying that not declaring means that other players don't have a chance to see if you were consistent in what you were saying. They also can't see when you chose to place your vote so it's not clear if you voted when there was heat coming on a team mate for example.

So people who are unclear in their voting intentions are either lazy villagers or wolves imo.

I have the same feeling.

Like Oisin could be a good guy and 100 percent genuine

However, when a wolf dies, the other wolves know this instantly and its easy for a fellow wolf so claim "yeah I would have killed him too".

LeVar and Jake appear to be the ones who need to be looked at first though.

This is why reading back on yesterdays stuff is handy. Yesterday, Shaneu said that no-one couild know trigger was a wolf. this was before i revealed that I knew trigger was a wolf.

Him saying no-one knew is such a weird POV, unless they were wolf pretending to be villager, then maybe their mindset was that no-one knows trigger was a wolf.

Maybe you can read shaneU from after 15:00 yesterday. see if you see what i saw.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I notice no Jake votes in the lynch, did he get hit with two finishers?

No he said he didn't get any PM about a finisher - so it was a vote block somehow.

Id be of the opinion that wolves would want to declare votes as much as possible and appear transparent as to their intentions to avoid suspicion.

Wolves, typically, want to appear like good villagers, helpful and above board.

Hi Stu, this is apost you made last night, you around to discuss it?

You note that at least 1 wolf makes a throwaway vote on day 1....? Why do you believe this?

You believe a wolf to be in the Gab voters? why? I would be of the thinking that wolves would want to avoid a throwaway vote. I believe that gab was an easy target for a vote, or a lazy target if you will. I would think a wolf would want to avoid such a vote knowing it can come back to haunt them quickly enough if Gabs, the lazy target, is indeed lynched. Thoughts?

Hi Ewan, unfortunately I'm pretty much not available right now as I'm working a physical job and got in here on my break. Like yesterday, I'll be chiming in in the evening when I get home.

If anything, a single vote from a wolf could be to spread their votes out, so they're not potentially caught by wagonomics later in the game.

It's number 2 I think we should be most focused on though - the Gabriel voters.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I voted ShaneU because I didn't know who to vote for and I saw Angus's posts quoting ShaneU about no-one knowing Trigger was a wolf and thought that seems like it could be something.

I'm catching up, just don't want it to be in vain.

Regards Oisin, its fair that you knew Trigger was a wolf, however it would be fair to assume he has not got the same priest abilities as you.

While Trigger has some mild heat from Holly, its unclear at the time they were a wolf. Obviously the Steve Austin player had another, and yet correct view.

Perhaps Oisin is the Steve Austin player and is trying to cover his tracks a bit. That said, he didnt need to as he didnt call out Trigger before Trigger got stunned. Holly did, but she wasnt Austin going by your info.

Why are you BG hunting?

This is why reading back on yesterdays stuff is handy. Yesterday, Shaneu said that no-one couild know trigger was a wolf. this was before i revealed that I knew trigger was a wolf.

Him saying no-one knew is such a weird POV, unless they were wolf pretending to be villager, then maybe their mindset was that no-one knows trigger was a wolf.

Maybe you can read shaneU from after 15:00 yesterday. see if you see what i saw.

Shane U appears to be a new player, so one thought is that he may be a rookie who doesnt know any better.

However, from reading some of his posts he appears to have a better grasp on the game than some new players. A better grasp than Id expect.

I did notice a post of his regarding those who voted for him last night, he seems to believe a wolf has voted for him. It read to be like hes trying to get people to look at those who voted for him.

If that was me, I would believe its likely a wolf or a villager would vote for me. i couldnt with any sort of certainty believe a wolf would vote for me just because 4 votes landed on me. Yet he seems to be absolute about it. Ill dig up the post now.

Why are you BG hunting?

Im not, why do you think I am?

cee_jay wrote: »
    No he said he didn't get any PM about a finisher - so it was a vote block somehow.

Does mean hes telling the truth.... you'd expect him to lie so he doesn't get targeted by a finisher right?

• Advertisement

Does mean hes telling the truth.... you'd expect him to lie so he doesn't get targeted by a finisher right?

There was 3 finishing moves reversed yesterday and Jake won a extra reverse so he would have to haven been hit with 3 for to have no lynch if 2 reverses so I'm thinking yesterday's were 6 different players

Im not, why do you think I am?

Stone cold steve austin killed the wolf yesterday.
    The wolves will be looking for him. in your post you are, maybe unintentionally, doing wolf work.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Angus the only one to publicly mention voting for me. I think there's some wolves cohorting in there.

Maybe the priest power switches between all the non roled characters in the game and Angus has no idea where it's going. Vernon and Conor both contributing next to nothing in terms of hunting wolves so I think they are both wolves.

This is the post Im refering to Angus from ShaneU.

Its as likely that a villager would vote for him as it would a wolf. IMO and hes trying to direct attention to his voters.

if ShaneU is a wolf, he'd know that potentially no wolves exists in his voters and drawing attention to these voters as suspects would be a wolf move IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

When I said no-one I meant the people viewing on the thread as his role wasn't revealed on death. You are barking up the wrong tree here

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    There was 3 finishing moves reversed yesterday and Jake won a extra reverse so he would have to haven been hit with 3 for to have no lynch if 2 reverses so I'm thinking yesterday's were 6 different players

Its in the mod messages. All three were reversed, so its possible that jake was hit with max 2 of them, as the 3rd would not have been reversed.

Stone cold steve austin killed the wolf yesterday.
    The wolves will be looking for him. in your post you are, maybe unintentionally, doing wolf work.

Wolf work? No.

Its not hard to think Oisin is a high suspect for Vig (not BG as you incorrectly stated). Id imagine if Oisin was a goodie, he'd be a top suspect for a munch no considering his comments about Trigger (potentially covering his tracks). Im not stating anything the wolves may not already suspect.

He wasnt munched, so either the wolves didnt go for him or hes perhaps one of them, hence why hes still alive.

If I was a wolf, Id have munched him, but yet here he is alive and well.

Its in the mod messages. All three were reversed, so its possible that jake was hit with max 2 of them, as the 3rd would not have been reversed.

Still catching up, is Jake still alive yeah?

ShaneU wrote: »
    When I said no-one I meant the people viewing on the thread as his role wasn't revealed on death. You are barking up the wrong tree here

confusedmacgyvermeme-5ab8392eae9ab8003778609b.PNG

So the wolves and priests don't view this thread?

Still catching up, is Jake still alive yeah?

Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Angus WW
    cee_jay
    Conor WW
    Desmond WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Katie WW
    Nigel WW
    kitten_k
    Senan WW
    Lord TSC
    mitsuko045
    Oisin WW
    Patrick WW
    Rikand
    ShaneU
    Stu Redman
    Vernon WW
    Ewan WW
    y0ssar1an22

That is pre munch list of living players, so remove nigel and you have current list of players.

• Advertisement

Yes so all 3 moves would have to be used on Jake with no 3rd reverse he had a blocked lynch vote but he denies so either a lying wolf or innocent villager

The finishing moves is

1. reverse 2. prone blocked lynch vote and 3. tko

Advertisement