Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Where is everone else!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Emily WW wrote: »
    Where is everone else!!!

sup emily. my boss got me on a call :mad:

sup emily. my boss got me on a call :mad:

Whats your plan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Whats your plan?

I'd say much as it was. Lynch cee-jay.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I'd say much as it was. Lynch cee-jay.

I was asking yoss!

Why are you so hooked on cj 1st

now that he is gone and we can have a proper conversation, why is my idea so much worse?

We need both gone and im worried about whatever tlc is - if im wrong we lose anyway - but if im right we win.

How can I convince you to even consider the possibility of what im saying?

My only hope is yoss and senan arent so blind - or even so opposed to the possibility that im correct

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

vdscei.gif

I was asking yoss!

now that he is gone and we can have a proper conversation, why is my idea so much worse?

We need both gone and im worried about whatever tlc is - if im wrong we lose anyway - but if im right we win.

My only hope is yoss and senan arent so blind - or even so opposed to the possibility that im correct

i wear glasses so consider me blind :pac:

Because you're a wolf

Go back in time, not be a wolf, have the role you are pretending to have and let the village know about a handy power that a villager has

OR

Choose a character name your teammate hadn't already used and explain where Brian got to

I was asking yoss!

SHE

Senan WW wrote: »
    I don't think using the gun is wise unless we think there are 2 wolves left

Senan... Oh Senan...

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »
    SHE

Chill cee-jay...not everything is about you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

giphy.gif

@CeeJay, the sheer volume of Goldberg gifs you have is amazing

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Chill cee-jay...not everything is about you :pac:

e389c9708e6404476585b894659b70fe.gif

Someone needs new material ;)

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

@CeeJay, the sheer volume of Goldberg gifs you have is amazing

Your loving this - iff you get out of tonights lynch wolves win - senan - I need 3 votes on you for a village win - Mine is in.

2 players needed - senan where do you stand based on my evidence?

Sennnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Your loving this - iff you get out of tonights lynch wolves win - senan - I need 3 votes on you for a village win - Mine is in.

2 players needed - senan where do you stand based on my evidence?

It's pretty hard to square today's "sleuthing" with your comments from earlier in the week Emily
    Again - I refer to my level of intelligence and my understanding of this game being pretty grim.
    Not really - it was aaccused earlier that you and nigel were thanking to win a competition, Nigel then suspected as wolf

Thats the level of my intelligence - sorry!

You may as well gif your way outta here

It's pretty hard to square today's "sleuthing" with your comments from earlier in the week Emily

Sennnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Where's your gun?
    Is it a match for my spear?

Thats fair enough - I played dumb as to seem nrv - I simply didnt know everyone was roled and was hoping for more tasks to be completed but none were, which was disappointing.

My role for this game won me a peek at mits and he is cody rhodes

Someone please be on my side!

Just think about what I said today - it makes sense, and if im wrong about tlc - great - we win anyway. Just back me up senan this once - you can at least say to everyone else then you were right!!

• Advertisement

I missed you all day Sennnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That gun must be burning a hole on your pocket Sennnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That gun must be burning a hole on your pocket Sennnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If your saying senan is pillman then I think that adds to my story and not yours?

Trying to get a posting record might trip you up!!

My #FFA3:

1. Rickand
    2. Liz
    3. Senan

Rickand
    Can't seem to get his story around voting straight.
    So he double votes on the first night AND he votes for Gabe. Again, we all reckoned there was more than one wolf vote for Gabe. Kitten voted for Gabe and was confirmed wolf. Stu was cleared as village. Of those left, it's not me, Shane was confirmed as village charlatan so that leaves Rickand as the only other person who could be wolf.

Then on night two, Rickand "forgets to activate his double vote" when voting for Senan. Now when Rickand first told us about his double vote mechanism, he mentioned nothing of the fact he only has 2 chances to use it. This only comes out later. No Rickand says he was anxious to use these in the first two nights to make sure they got used before he died. But... Why? Why the hurry to potentially sway the vote your way when we're running on basically zero info? If you were vig or bg or had a gun, I can get the hurry but it's no great loss to the village if Rickand died and took his second vote with him. My guess as to why he didn't use it last night was because Stu was begging us to vote him (2nd duelling derpy villager btw?) and it was clear he was gonna go, so why waste an extra vote on a sure fire villager lynch?

Then Rickand offers up his character name easily. Then he reveals he's had a finisher used on him (but doesn't know if he's had a second?) and points out he can be killed. Also Ceejay makes some great points about Rickand not wanting to shoot Lord. Lord clearly was trying to ward off a vig shot, Rickand joins the effort. I dunno why he would advocate against shooting a wolf in favour of holding onto the shot to shoot someone...we're less sure of?

Rickand gets my vote.

Liz

For all the reasons I outlined yesterday. Additionally, her NRV claim gets less and less likely. I'm working on the assumption that everyone in this game had some kind of gimmick. Considering how many roles and NRV+ roles we've had, I'm not buying plain old NRV. Also, another one who reveals they've had a finisher used on them. Again, why? Why hand the wolves an easy peasy village kill?

Senan

I'll come right out and say at the very start, I'm on much more shaky ground here. Honestly, I had a tough time picking a third But I'm going with Senan again for coming out with an NRV claim and staking yourself out as easy wolf munch. Also looking back at Senan's posts, they strike me as posts that want to appear engaged and working but there;s very little follow up. You pose a question to a player but you don't seem to really get into it with them. There's also been a fair amount of genieing today.

A common thread through all three of these folks is they have all announced themselves to be villagers but yet, they're still here. When we reckon there's a wolf vig in play and that there's prizes to be won that could take out another player, it's strange that our three self declared villagers are still here.

3 villagers on mits's last ffa YESTERDAY!!!

Somebody see the light!!!

I missed you all day Sennnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

giphy.gif

SEEEEENNNNNNNAAAAANNNNN!
    SEEEEENNNNNNNAAAAANNNNN!

Can't you hear me yell-a?
    You're putting me through hell-a!
    Seee-nnaaan
    SEEEEENNNNNNNAAAAANNNNN!

3 villagers on mits's last ffa YESTERDAY!!!

Somebody see the light!!!

My instincts are ****e. I think everyone's figured out that much about me.

If your saying senan is pillman then I think that adds to my story and not yours?

He's already revealed himself as Razor Ramon/Scott Hall.

Try again.

i admire your fighting spirit emily. i'd have thrown in the towel by now so kudos for that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch at 9pm

trump-obama-clinton-wwe-ring-reddit.jpg

I'm not your friend, buddy.

In response to holly!

So my #FFA1 is as follows:

1. Gabriel
    2. Óisin
    3. Liz

Gabriel because his first 5 posts were gifs and the rest of his contributions have been asking "But is he rrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaallly dead?". Feels very tasky to me and absolutely nothing has been contributed to the game.

Oisin, because I'm still waiting for him to say why he's glad Trigger is gone and has ignored multiple people asking him to explain what he meant.

Liz, purely because as someone pointed out they're the top poster but I feel like they really haven't contributed much if anything. (Granted I admit it's hard to contribute when Holly and I are playing a very loud game of NO U).

Not the strongest basis for votes but it's D1 so whatchagunnado?

It should be a given at this stage that I've a lean on Holly but I don't see any point in voting him tonight when there's a chance I'll get to personally see to his exit.

giphy.gif

3 more villagers
    ShaneU wrote: »
    [/B]

Eva WW
    Jake WW
    mitsuko045
    Patrick WW
    Senan WW

5 out of 5 ladies and gentleman here are our wolves

Responded with "4 out of 5 - im village" implicating senan AGAIN

Never posted a ffa2 as far as I can see

• Advertisement

Someone back me up!

Senan - this guy has tried to get you out of here on 3 occasions! Vote with me! it wont make a difference if the others dont come along aswell so at least get a vote in on him and defend yourself!

Advertisement