Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Nice one team village. Woohoo! Loved the flavour, ending in particular was incredible.

And fair play cee-jay and Emily, nice balance of lolcats and never give up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,110 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i knew my plan with ewan would work. hell, i nearly fooled myself and started to believe i actually messed up.

As if! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11530339

tenor.gif?itemid=17114423

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Well done village.. goddammit the Wolves were so close!

MvP Ecto! Well done on keeping everything together..

Whiplashy- You just made the list!

I think I'll take up poker. I've never bluffed so much in my life.

• Advertisement

thanks mods, and the players. great game to come back to after a few months away

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Well done folks, top work! Great game mods, unlucky wolves! Was really tight game.

Thanks mods

It finally happened lads...I had a decent enough game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Great game well done mods. I though the village was doomed last night :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    It finally happened lads...I had a decent enough game :pac:

You had a great game!
    Thanks to Necro for some of those gifs/videos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Well done village (not really :p )

Thanks for a great game mods

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Talk about snatching victory from the jaws of defeat! Fantastic work everyone!

Thanks a million mods. I really wasn't sure about signing up for a wrestling themed game but it was brilliant craic.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks Necro and BH. Enjoyed that immensely!
    I need to now purge all wrestling searches from my history, cookies etc to stop all the wrestling ads!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Some absolutely balling seer peaks in this game. Was certain the wolves had it yesterday.

Had an absolute blast with my fellow heel wolves. Awesome game from the mods too, and loved the finisher mechanics. Not sure I ever followed a game as closely after I died, but it was hugely entertaining. Shout out to Eva getting hit with all the finishers, Cee Jay openly wolfing. Also, Stu for his gif about everyone losing their minds over his late vote.

Can’t wait for the next one :)

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Talk about snatching victory from the jaws of defeat! Fantastic work everyone!

Your gifs today made me literally laugh out loud. The one of me in particular felt very on the nose :P

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Your gifs today made me literally laugh out loud. The one of me in particular felt very on the nose :P

I have no idea who you were in the game :confused:

I have no idea who you were in the game :confused:

Sorry...Vernon, your friendly neighbourhood priest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

God im tired after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Thanks for the game Bounty Hunter and Necro, it was a lot of fun.

Well done to Village MVP Ecto, you really pulled it out of the bag and rallied the troops, guiding them to victory

Well done to Wolf MVP Cee_Jay, masterfully played as always, and an unfortunate loss

Was like watching a game of chess between you two for awhile there...

• Advertisement

Oh hello there Father!

Thank goodness it was a giffing competition and not one based on wrestling knowledge. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well done village, I fceked up but was doing it to help the village, sorry all

Just reading through the lover's shack. Did Ewan ever get his salted caramel icecream?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just for the record, the cast, characters and roles (plus some other fun info from my spreadsheet)

Player Name Anon Account Character Name Roles Powers Faction PM Sent Posted in Thread? Finisher State? Prizes? Actions Rumble Entry Number Anagram Correct Answers Time Submitted Anagram Entry
    MrKingsley N/A Roman Reigns NRV WWF Done Yes Unused Munched Day 1
    Trigger N/A Shane Mc Mahon Vanilla Wolf McMahon Done Yes Unused Vig Killed Day 1
    Reberetta Gabriel WW Brock Lesnar Even BG Protects a player each even day/takes out the attacker if successful with an F-5 WWF Done Yes Unused Lynched Day 1
    beakerjoe Holly WW John Cena Dualing Derp Can earn various powers each day by completing tasks WWF Done Yes Reversed Lost WrestleMania main event 1
    JohnGreenFan subbed for khalessi Nigel WW The Rock Dualing Derp Can earn various powers each day by completing tasks WWF Done Yes Unused Extra Reversal Munched Day 2
    Hello 2D Person Below Oisin WW Ultimate Warrior Odd BG Protects a player each odd day WWF Done Yes Knocked Prone Finished by Finishers, Stu Redman & LeVar 17
    Also Starring LeVar Burton N/A Charlotte Flair NRV WWF Done Yes Knocked Prone Finished by Finishers, Stu Redman & LeVar 23
    raze_them_all_ Desmond WW Bret Hart NRVish can survive one spear from Goldberg unbeknownst to himself WWF Done Yes Knocked Prone Finished by Finishers, kitten_k & Eva WW 19
    kitten_k N/A Vince McMahon Alpha Wolf peeks as NRV Hornswoggle/ has a one time power to force a player to post what he writes on the game thread/can block a player's vote each lynch McMahon Done Yes Used Vig killed by Katie WW Day 2 24
    Stu Redman N/A AJ Styles NRV WWF Done Yes Used Lynched Day 2
    duffman13 Katie WW Becky Lynch Even Vigilante Can take out a player on each even day WWF Done Yes Unused Revenge Speared Day 2 13
    Barney Conor WW Triple H Even Seer Peeks a player each even night WWF Done Yes Knocked Prone Finished by Finishers Day 2 from Emily WW, Patrick WW and cee_jay 5
    Neowise Angus WW Undertaker Odd Priest Gets the roles of the dead each odd day/or every day on death of counterpart WWF Done Yes Reversed Munched Day 3 13
    Lord TSC N/A Chris Jericho Floating Wolf Has access to all three backrooms from the beginning of the game AEW, McMahon Done Yes Reversed Vig Killed Day 3 21
    Rikand N/A Hulk Hogan Politician Can vote twice on two occasions in the game WWF Done Yes Reversed Lynched Day 3
    Kolido Patrick WW Jon Moxley Convert Is converted night 1 McMahon Done Yes Used Finished by Finishers Night 3 by Jake WW & Vernon WW
    KathleenGrant Jake WW Paul Heyman Seer Peeks a player each odd night WWF Done Yes Used Munched Day 4 14 14 12.55
    Clarabel subbed in for fixXxer Eva WW Sting BG Wolf Protect a player each day McMahon Done Yes Used Vig killed Day 4 12 15 12.40
    beakerjoe subbed in for Whiplashy Ewan WW Stone Cold Steve Austin Vigilante & Lover Can take out a player on each odd day WWF Done Yes Used Munch Protect Lover 2, Protect ShaneU
    ShaneU N/A CM Punk Charlatan & Lover Must accuse two players each day of being wolves on thread. If successful in accusing a member of the McMahon family (Vince, Shane, or HHH) he will gain a GTS to use on a target of his choosing the following day WWF Done Yes Used Lover 1, Protected from Munch 27
    JP Liz V1 N/A Trish Stratus NRV WWF Done Yes Used Modkilled Day 4 25 15 13.04
    Ectoplasm Vernon WW Bray Wyatt Priest Gets the roles of the dead each even day/or every day on death of counterpart WWF Done Yes Used Died via Last Match Day 4 24 15 12.55
    cee_jay N/A Goldberg Vengeful Wolf Revenge kill if Sting or Vince are killed McMahon Done Yes Used Lynched Day 4 27 15 12.47
    ardinn Emily WW Cody Rhodes Task Collector Earns a power when a villager completes a task McMahon Done Yes Used Extra Reversal Conceded
    mitsuko045 N/A Brian Pillman One Shot Vig Gained a Gun Day 2 WWF Done Yes Used Fired at Lord TSC Day 2 3 12 13.01
    y0ssar1an22 N/A Dude Love Lover Creator Gained the power to create lovers Day 2 WWF Done Yes Used Selected ShaneU and Ewan WW to be lovers 23 15 13.02
    MacDanger subbed in for LadySkunk Senan WW Scott Hall Drunk Vig Gained drunk vig power Day 2 WWF Done Yes Used 1

Just reading through the lover's shack. Did Ewan ever get his salted caramel icecream?

i owe him some beer

That was my first wolf role - apologies for any mistakes made, wasnt confident at all.

cee_jay wrote: »
    You had a great game!
    Thanks to Necro for some of those gifs/videos.

Feel it was appropriate we died within minutes of each other :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Well done village, great game mods. Was sure the wolves had us

Not having auto priest makes for a great game

Fairest of f*cks, Bounty and Necro, that game was a credit to ye. Serious effort and creativity.

It's not often when I'm eliminated that I hang around and keep abreast of what is going on in thread, but I followed this one to the end.

THIS WAS AWESOME! *clap, clap, clap-clap, clap* THIS WAS AWESOME!**

**ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᴵ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵍʳᵒᵗᵉˢᵠᵘᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵗ

Every man’s heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breathe a final breath, and his keyboard registers its last keystroke.

I'm hanging up me Werewolf keyboard. I enjoy Forum Games in general but Werewolf has been me favourite place on Boards since I came back to the site a couple of years ago.

I appreciate all the time and effort all the various moderators have put in to concocting such a wide variety of games, I've had immeasurable fun.

And to all the players that I've locked horns with, go **** yerselves xoxo.

Mind yerselves, and go easy on Lizzy :P

tenor.gif?itemid=10661695

• Advertisement

Thanks again mods - serious effort must go into these, I cant imagine.

Credit to you

Advertisement