Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

emily, you saw what i did with ewan. now i just need to gather my thoughts and vote for the known wolf

OK

Quick recap

I was task collector

the one last stand match was used on liz - who promply offed herself

I got a peek instead

Mits is cody rhodes

So WE KNOW the 2 of them are WOLVES

However

Mits can take out TWO players

Do the maths

We can get CJ tomorrow only if we get MITS TONIGHT

CAPS ARE IMPORTANT

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Guys. I can confirm...

WHAT???????

Vernon was...

HIT WITH MY JACKHAMMER

• Advertisement

Now we are done! Mits has 2 kills

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

That was a great game - Drama - cheating -I did what I could - well played cody/mits / ceejay/goldberg

GOLDBERG IS OUT

giphy.gif

Did anyone believe / go with me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Emily WW wrote: »
    That was a great game - Drama - cheating -I did what I could - well played cody/mits / ceejay/goldberg

Not over until all wolfies are dead! :D

Did anyone believe / go with me?

I don't think so but that was an incredibly impressive show you put on. I wouldn't have had the patience to stick with it so long!

1 minute - do it yoss / senan

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Form Closed

he just admitted!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

WWE-Releases-Future-Endeavored.jpg

We interrupt your regular scheduled programming to bring you all this important announcement.

At the behest of the remaining WWF superstars cee_jay has been scheduled to fight in our first ever underwater Death Match!

giphy.gif

Her opponent

A Great White Shark

giphy.gif

The match started ok with cee_jay getting in a few body blows, knocking the shark off course. However due to the fact that cee_jay has not yet developed gills to survive underwater, when she tried to surface for air the shark was having none of it and well... 

source.gif

WWF accepts no responsibility for the loss of life (or multiple limbs) and have immediately released cee_jay from her WWF contract (well, what was left of her anyways).

We wish her the very best in her future endeavours.

a608eca78cf1d347a8c74ddff522dcac.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,110 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

why you sad emily?

why you sad emily?

Im all alone in the darkness!!

Been a pleasure!

*tips hat

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    I don't think so but that was an incredibly impressive show you put on. I wouldn't have had the patience to stick with it so long!

Just needed 1

• Advertisement

BYE CEEJAY!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No chance in Hell

tenor.gif

Vince McMahon's entrance music starts with the words "No Chance, no chance in hell" and that was exactly what he thought after he was ousted from power in the WWE and the new owners Ric Flair (Bounty Hunter) and Arn Anderson (Necro) were installed and put the F back in, to make it the WWF (Werewolf Wrestling Federation) again.

He was determined to get his revenge on them and to do so he decided to flex his significant financial muscles and recruit help to bring down the new WWF from within. He brought in Wrestlers from the old competition in the form of WCW's Sting & Goldberg and the new with AEW's Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho and then later Jon Moxley.

The WWF villagers did try to fight back and in particular the Vigs were on target with Stone Cold & Becky Lynch stunnering 4 wolves in 4 attempts

fda8d3056778b203ab78f0804182faff.gif

Priests on song and surviving against insurmountable odds

Vyk5iA.gif

giphy.gif

Even the seers pitched in with huge effort

5439629c6278271db5f13d54725e9015.jpg

But it simply wasn't enough. Too many times, errors were made from Lynch selections where no wolves were killed in the first 3 days, people using finishers on someone they knew was already under BG protection or lovers coming out on thread and letting wolves know they could get a buy one get one free kill. There was no way back for them..... or so it seemed.

tenor.gif?itemid=16513008

Vince McMahon finally returned to the arena and alongside his wolfy wrestlers advanced on Ric and Arn. In true nature boy style Flair alongside his enforcer didn't show any fear.

AnguishedMarriedAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

but that was obviously a mistake as the wolves gang up on them and literally start tossing them around the ring

tumblr_ma2abluOWG1r324lio1_400.gif

but instead in proper WWF style we settle things... in the ring! In a No Disqualification match!

Screen-Shot-2018-12-27-at-4.56.36-PM.png

Flair has already taken a beating however and looks like he has no chance of staying in control of the WWF but just like any well booked wrestling main event, just when the heels are on top and look like winning do the babyfaces start their amazing comeback and with this village it was no different. The remaining villagers rallied with Razor Ramon getting Sober, Brian Pillman not only getting a gun, but winning the main event of WrestleMania against John Cena and becoming King of The Ring - even Dude Love made an appearance!  He made CM Punk and Steve Austin put their heads together to make a plan, hell even Paul Heyman and Vince's own son-in law, Triple H got involved.

unfortunately Trish Stratus was too distracted by Christian and left the game

PB9T-0.gif

but the others knew what needed to be done

tenor.gif200w.gifAthleticHiddenBluefish-max-1mb.gif

and suddenly the wolves were on the backfoot, retreating, running for the hills, hell two of them even pretended to be the same guy in order to hide from the village onslaught. but they could not get away because all your favorite village goodies that had lost their jobs thanks to their hairy foes suddenly arrive back on the scene and help take out the trash.

Finally with all his hired goons defeated Vince is left all alone in the ring as the Rock grabs him and puts the exclamation point on proceedings...

304.gif

Damn! Ain't no coming back from that... 

The Village (WWF) Wins

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, COS STONE COLD, RIC FLAIR AND ARN ANDERSON SAID SO

WOOOOO!!!

So Yoss... You any good with wrestling knowledge?

Just needed 1

when vernon died i worried for a second... maybe a villager just did a random throw away vote for the laugh or something.

re Liz, can everyone please leave that to the mods. be that forum and/or game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I've been hiding in the backroom till now! Mwahahaha

Necro wrote: »
    The Village (WWF) Wins

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!

Thank you mods for putting on an amazing game!

• Advertisement

Backrooms now open to all :)

Advertisement