Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

It seems nobody actually listened to the entrance songs then

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

200.gif

giphy.gif

433c08ba-af37-45f7-b9ef-cec67894bcc3_text.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF4wJ483QFEV6hLDOrxn2Q3F19vQ_8QmgF0ARXSryrgq1QwLZG7BgmKKFmoxh3chrNYRM&usqp=CAU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

First off this is pretty clearly the last grand stand but our last wolfie. Where has this elvel of analysis been the entire game?

Emily WW wrote: »
    Mitsuko is cody rhodes aew wolf

I am seamus - task collector villager -

My role was I collected prizes from anyone who completed tasks - as in, if you won a prize, I won a prize.

So what did you win when Ewan won his task? I'll take details of any of the other prizes you won. Also are you taking about tasks or competitions?

Only one task was actually completed this game and the prize was an extra finisher reversal. which I havnt used - and its only the reversal. but as liz killed herself, and and my comp win was voided, I recieved a peek - which I used on mitzo.

This is a load of word salad but lets entertain it for a moment. If only one task was won, as you claim, how'd you only end up with two? Also if you won a prize from everytask, whyd you bother enter the anagram competition? If what you're saying is true, we could have had two players with the ability to send people to the death match tonight, but instead you entered the competition in order to win the prize twice?

Also, seeing as you won yesterday's competition and got the ability to send someone to the death match, why'd you disappear? Why didn't you discuss it with the village?

He has a weapon, tlc - so I presume its a table,ladders, chairs match thing that can be used only after lynch.

Mitzu has to go first

mitSuko

If you're gonna try and drag me through the mud, at least spell my name right.

SS-26.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    How do you know cee_jay has a weapon?

CEEJAY DOESNT - as far as I can tell

MITZU does!

Vote Mitzu for village win - only way it works

dead-wolves.jpg

You posting some family photos Emily?

tenor.gif

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    First off this is pretty clearly the last grand stand but our last wolfie. Where has this elvel of analysis been the entire game?

I was hoping it was prizes and also tasks, so I wanted to keep quiet about the whole damn thing. it was just tasks - which only one was completed and I explained was an extra role reversal

Someone hit me and my 1st finisher/reversal was used leaving me with just a reversal.

So what did you win when Ewan won his task? I'll take details of any of the other prizes you won. Also are you taking about tasks or competitions?

Above

This is a load of word salad but lets entertain it for a moment. If only one task was won, as you claim, how'd you only end up with two? Also if you won a prize from everytask, whyd you bother enter the anagram competition? If what you're saying is true, we could have had two players with the ability to send people to the death match tonight, but instead you entered the competition in order to win the prize twice?

It was only tasks - answerewd above - I entered comps to win!

Also, seeing as you won yesterday's competition and got the ability to send someone to the death match, why'd you disappear? Why didn't you discuss it with the village?

Coz I didnt want to - fair enough? I aimed at liz after 3 failed lynch attempts - they all failed and my prize failed - why out the failure?

He has a weapon, tlc - so I presume its a table,ladders, chairs match thing that can be used only after lynch.

?

mitSuko

If you're gonna try and drag me through the mud, at least spell my name right.

I dont care what your called wolfy - your done!

You posting some family photos Emily?

Yes - standing over your dead body!

I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing (what)

60148314.jpg

:p:p:p
    :pac::pac::pac:

CEEJAY DOESNT

Lmao. Again, entertaining you for a second here....

Say I am Cody Rhodes on me and you're villager, then that means CeeJay is Goldburg and we know FOR A FACT he has a weapon (spoiler Emily, he's used it twice)

If you're gonna try and frame me as a wolf at least don't run with a stroy that contradicts the actual verifiable facts.

Thanks for ridding me of any doubt that you're the wolf though. Much appreciated.

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

My role was I collected prizes from anyone who completed tasks - as in, if you won a prize, I won a prize.

Only one task was actually completed this game and the prize was an extra finisher reversal. which I havnt used - and its only the reversal. but as liz killed herself, and and my comp win was voided, I recieved a peek - which I used on mitzo.

So the story is this

Ceejay is wolf, mitzu is wolf

If we lynch ceejay, we lose as munch and whatever weapon mitzu has can be used.

If we lynch mitzu, we win by eliminating all wolves.

Mitzu has to go first

:D

tenor.gif?itemid=7311011

Id nearly vote ceejay to stop the spam!!

We need to out mitzu first - no questions asked.

Ask me anything - im available for all interrogation.

As it stands

If TLC is a weapon

Mitzu vote gets a win
    CeeJay vote gets a loss

If TLC is not a weapon

Either will get us a win

Not worth the risk - mitzu!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,335 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

fair play cee jay :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I seem to have upset a wolf. Oopsie.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,335 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

cee_jay wrote: »
    For people asking earlier - the role I had was Sheamus

sheamus-king-of-the-ring-2010.jpg

So the story is this

Ceejay is wolf, mitzu is wolf

If we lynch ceejay, we lose as munch and whatever weapon mitzu has can be used.

If we lynch mitzu, we win by eliminating all wolves.

Mitzu has to go first

you're wolf mate already claimed to be seamus

Lmao. Again, entertaining you for a second here....

Say I am Cody Rhodes on me and you're villager, then that means CeeJay is Goldburg and we know FOR A FACT he has a weapon (spoiler Emily, he's used it twice)

If you're gonna try and frame me as a wolf at least don't run with a stroy that contradicts the actual verifiable facts.

Thanks for ridding me of any doubt that you're the wolf though. Much appreciated.

If CEEJAY had a weapon - he would have used it by now - at least I would have! your fighting a losing battle cody, I have to convince the rest - thats all I can do - you have to prove your not cody rhodes - which you cannot.

I dont care what your called wolfy - your done!

You haven't answered whether you were talking about tasks or comeptitions again. You say only one task has been won but you say you won a prize from me winning a competition? So is it tasks or competitions, because if it's the latter, you'd have a heck of a lot more prizes to tell us about.

Also, if you chose Liz to go in the deathmatch tonight... What difference does it make she was mod killed? Why would Liz being mod killed get you an extra prize? The only difference Liz being modkilled would have made to your prize was that she would have been removed from the game earlier than planned. And even then we're probably only talking a few hours earlier.

But keep trying Emily. Your story is like a net. Full of holes and thrown out to see what you can catch.

• Advertisement

you're wolf mate already claimed to be seamus

Im not a wolf - of course he claimed to be me - he is a wolf. We know that.

Please use your head!

Advertisement