Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JerusaWalrus - Necro's Easter Eggstravangaza Reveal Thread

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I recently turned 34, but I only have the maturity level of a 17 year old... :pac:

I know what you are saying in a way but maturity might be the wrong word. I am a mature person. I have raised a large family, putting them all through college and have supported the extended family through ongoing problems. And you know what? Not every day of my life was easy, I have had personal tragedy. I was often broken, upset, scared and unsure. But still now I wake up every day optimistic and cheerful, looking forward to life. I am advanced in years. I am mature but by God I am young at heart. I don't feel old and long may that last.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Fair play to you Necro, you've redeemed yourself after the Jasper Sitwell fiasco. Great reveal.

Congratulations to our champion, some lovely choices there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ah lads, giving your ages away, the best thing about the internet is nobody needs to know how old you are ;)

Coincidentally, I do hope the lockdown finishes in time for my 21st birthday party :cool:

Account created july 2010.

Either you started on boards young or we've got another mamgate on our hands :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Rikand wrote: »
    Account created july 2010.

Either you started on boards young or we've got another mamgate on our hands :P
    giphy-downsized.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Necro wrote: »
    And that brings us to our remaining 6 for the penultimate time….

Nervous times for

Ari101 (for the first time)

JohnGreenFan (for the first time)

JP Liz V1 (for the first time)

Hello 2D Person Below (for the second time)

The purple tin (for the third time)

And….

Also Starring LeVar Burton (for the second time)

tenor.gif?itemid=5801901

What was happening here...? clearly I was as as low as Xmas at catching up! :Pac:

Time yet for it all to go horribly wrong ;)

Necro wrote: »
    Meaning that

In FIRST Place with 28 points….

Ari101

Maria McKee – Show Me Heaven

Easily the best song submitted. Arguably one of the most on theme songs submitted. Ticked all the boxes and was never really going to move from top spot. Some might point and say ‘ho hum, an obvious choice’ – why didn’t you pick it then? :P Yeah this absolutely deserves the win here, well done ari!

Woohoo! :D

I picked this first of all my entries, didn't think twice about entering it but was worried the strength of theme was less important than love of song. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

Rikand wrote: »
    mamgate

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Congratulations to all the podium places and Necro for organising..
    giphy.gif

No really really congratulations
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Irony:

JFG Winning a walrus but not being able to finish her own.

Congrats :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

fixXxer wrote: »
    Irony:

JFG Winning a walrus but not being able to finish her own.

Congrats :D

At least she has started her reveal :P

This was great fun, I was too tired Sunday to make it here for the Cadbury reveal ;), love that song! Thanks! Congrats JGF and all entrants. I learned maybe I need to worry less about picking a 'good' song and just go with my gut and the theme! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

ari101 wrote: »
    This was great fun, I was too tired Sunday to make it here for the Cadbury reveal ;), love that song! Thanks! Congrats JGF and all entrants. I learned maybe I need to worry less about picking a 'good' song and just go with my gut and the theme! :D

That's my way, and it never works out well for me :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

I was 13! I thought I was the youngest person here!

I think you might be :) ....

and ThePurpleTin is clearly the oldest :D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116792813&postcount=68

Advertisement