Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hayfever, dreading it.. Sending best wishes to Ms G. Mask wearing on bus to and from work, the thoughts :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,046 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

We have spring tree pollen from a massive nearby forest.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I tend to get it later in the year from plants i haven't managed to locate :confused: Few showers tomorrow, hopefully calm the effects

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,046 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

We get 43 inches rain average per year. How's Ireland where you live? More? Less?

We are about the same, smidge more iirc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Fathom wrote: »
    Wishing her well.
    Hayfever, dreading it.. Sending best wishes to Ms G. Mask wearing on bus to and from work, the thoughts :eek:

Cheers! Living in the stix presents these problems. It was only two years ago that she really got it. But we have a big lawn, loads of grass cutting and managed for nature bits. No surprise she gets hit bad. Some dose, but she's looking forward to rain and a moderating pollen count.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I feel Ms G’s pain, hay fever is a pain, last weekend was the worst :(

Autosport wrote: »
    I feel Ms G’s pain, hay fever is a pain, last weekend was the worst :(

I feel so sorry for her. Just hoping she sleeps tonight. As for school, feck it! It's been a crazy year anyway. On duty.:)

Alone at the kitchen table eating strawberry cheesecake and watching the hand that rocks the cradle. All quiet upstairs.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Alone at the kitchen table eating strawberry cheesecake and watching the hand that rocks the cradle. All quiet upstairs.

Oh good :) Hopefully sleep so.. I had mango cheesecake earlier, delish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I must get a lemon cheesecake at the weekend, even the pack of two mini zesty! ones in Dunne Stores will do me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I must get a lemon cheesecake at the weekend, even the pack of two mini zesty! ones in Dunne Stores will do me

Get 2, treat yourself :)

Now I want cake :D

Awwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tooooooooooooooooooooooooosday

• Registered Users Posts: 13,075 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Does anyone else think there is often too little of the biscuit base in cheese cake?
    I'd like a 50-50 split of base and cheese.

To thine own self be true

I love the biscuit base too and agree. Hmm, wonder if i can convince the OH to make another biscuit cake soon....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Does anyone else think there is often too little of the biscuit base in cheese cake?
    I'd like a 50-50 split of base and cheese.

That'd be perfect I agree!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Gooooood Mornin After Ouuuurs!
    tenor.gif

Wake up, wake up, wake up!
    giphy.gif

HAPPY TUESDAY WHERERS :pac:

Haha that's better than a coffee for the daycrawlers here!.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning DB nice to see you pop in.

I’m having my porridge and contemplating the meaning of life.
    My manger's job is currently being advertised and I’m not sure I want to apply, have enough going on, find it hard enough managing the people I do have without taking on more, work hard enough as it is, I already worry about work and find it hard to switch off, but part of me is worried about the person who may get it if I don’t give them a run for their money.
    All I want to do is eat cake and travel when we can :pac:

Deja Boo wrote: »
    tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I need that. I slept in this morning. Got ready in record speed :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭thomil

Deja Boo wrote: »
    tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Come on, Deja Boo. I just wiped down the keyboard & screen after the last coffee incident over here :pac:

Good to see you posting in here again :)

Deskside, trying to figure out the vibe of the day. Seems to be tech acting up :eek:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Just got my third scam phone call within 24 hrs, both calls yesterday were from 083 numbers but the one just now was from an 022 number, they must be blitzing them atm, very annoying.

Still in the leaba, took more annual leave this week, still trying to figure out how I can give up work but still get paid lol.

Just got my third scam phone call within 24 hrs, both calls yesterday were from 083 numbers but the one just now was from an 022 number, they must be blitzing them atm, very annoying.

Still in the leaba, took more annual leave this week, still trying to figure out how I can give up work but still get paid lol.

For amusement on your time off, you should have some fun with the scammers :D

For amusement on your time off, you should have some fun with the scammers :D

It's a recording, they can't even be arsed to take the time to ring me personally. 😂

Just read the weather forecast for the foreseeable, think I might stay in bed for a few weeks, I want more gorgeous days like yesterday, surely that's not asking too much.

It's a recording, they can't even be arsed to take the time to ring me personally. 😂

Just read the weather forecast for the foreseeable, think I might stay in bed for a few weeks, I want more gorgeous days like yesterday, surely that's not asking too much.

Ten days of rain on my location forecast on the phone.. pull up the covers..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Feel like a rag doll today. Dont know why
    Grumpy's shower postponed til tomorrow and I'm having to give myself a motivational speech to drag my carcass under a jet of warm water. Rancheros delivery expected in a few hours, so that might reinvigorate me. Le sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Rag doll legs gave way from under me in the shower. Gave my back a right whack off the hand grip but otherwise ok if shaken. Dont know what the hell is up with me today!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Rag doll legs gave way from under me in the shower. Gave my back a right whack off the hand grip but otherwise ok if shaken. Dont know what the hell is up with me today!

Hope you are feeling better. Probably no harm getting blood sugar and blood pressure checked out....I think some chemists do blood pressure testing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭thomil

Jesus, you watch yourself Sardi :eek:

Seriously, take it easy today. From what I can read here, you're doing more than enough on a daily basis anyway.

Tableside, just finished off the remaining spaghetti bolognaise from yesterday.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Sardonicat wrote: »

There's space on my couch...and it reclines... icepacks at the ready :)

Advertisement