Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Autosport wrote: »
    Ah here how am I supposed to wait a month for an update :(. Now I have no Fleadh to look forward too during the summer :D

:D

I know, it sucks! Covid-19 you took our Fleadh but you'll never take our freedom!! Oh well yeah you took that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I suppose it’s ok as it’s not like I can leave my county and I’d have the sheriffs after me if I dare cross the border :D

I’ll have the Cats Laugh :D

I don’t know if it’s even going ahead this year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,075 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I suppose it’s ok as it’s not like I can leave my county and I’d have the sheriffs after me if I dare cross the border :D

I’ll have the Cats Laugh :D

I don’t know if it’s even going ahead this year :(

If the border patrols get made redundant, we should all hit for Lisdoonvarna in the autumn.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm looking forward to later in the year , when we can travel , going to Kerry for a weekend to a family member .

Home .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A two shower day

• Advertisement

Totally influenced by Sardi :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I had a pack of those the other day too. Weird.

Decided to take tomorrow off work so I've stocked up on everything needed to do a full irish for brekkie, king prawns in garlic & chilli oil with garlic bread for lunch and then will be making a pizza for dinner, admittedly the pizza base is shop bought but will be cooking everything else properly. All that while binge-watching the new season of Line of Duty for the day and if there's time left over a few episodes of the new season of unforgotten as well. And the world can just p!ss off for the day :)

NewRed that sounds soooooooo good, can i come over??

NewRed that sounds soooooooo good, can i come over??

:pac: You sure can, it's as easy cook for two as one and God knows I've enough food here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

New red , room for one more?

That sounds like a perfect day to me , great food , LOD,Unforgotten , great company .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    New red , room for one more?

That sounds like a perfect day to me , great food , LOD,Unforgotten , great company .

You’re very welcome! Thats three now so :)

Pyjama day! :D

I’m afraid I won’t be able to make the pyjamas party as I’m busy washing my hair :D Ive never watched Line of Duty or Unforgotten. I’ll keep an eye around here so Grem you enjoy yourself :)

Pyjama day! :D

Deadly!! Although Legend Reject will prob wear the trench coat if she's coming.

@ Autosport, you never watched Line of Duty? It's a great watch!

NewRed2 wrote: »
    You’re very welcome! Thats three now so :)

Mam of 4 is up for a threesome..I knew she was the type that would have a glint in her eye.
    It's too late for me to call in sick now tomorrow, otherwise it would be a gang bang.
    I'm toying with the idea of starting LOD from start. Never seen even.1 episode.

Mam of 4 is up for a threesome..I knew she was the type that would have a glint in her eye.
    It's too late for me to call in sick now tomorrow, otherwise it would be a gang bang.
    I'm toying with the idea of starting LOD from start. Never seen even.1 episode.

It's a cracker of a show, lob it on some day and you'll be 8 episodes in before you know it! Get the chocolate and popcorn ready.

I'm interested in one thing and one thing only, and that's bent coppers. I wish I could forget the early seasons so that I could watch it all over again, it's the biz!

Ooh me and Mam can make proper onion rings :D

I got an image of Leg End on one of my many cameras ;)

It's a cracker of a show, lob it on some day and you'll be 8 episodes in before you know it!

I hate to sound like a wuss but is it gritty? I love psychological thrillers but I saw like one episode of Love/Hate and wasn't right for days later.
    I'm binge watching season 3 of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Pure mindless tripe but guiltily gratifying.

• Advertisement

I got an image of Leg End on one of my many cameras ;)

But is it dodgy watches or peanuts under that mac?

I hate to sound like a wuss but is it gritty? I love psychological thrillers but I saw like one episode of Love/Hate and wasn't right for days later.
    I'm binge watching season 3 of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Pure mindless tripe but guiltily gratifying.

I don't remember it being overly bloodly or grisly

No it really isn't, you're safe there. It's just very well written. Nothing graphic or gritty about it.

Hmmm Is this what Ye will look like tomorrow :D

I love the Real Housewives :D

But is it dodgy watches or peanuts under that mac?

She won't be too impressed when she hears yer accusing her of having nuts hidden under her trench coat.
    I'd start running now if I was you! :p

She won't be too impressed when she hears yer accusing her of having nuts hidden under her trench coat.
    I'd start running now if I was you! :p

Will a painfully slow double hobble suffice?

Will a painfully slow double hobble suffice?

Oh yeah I forgot. Aye, its the thought that counts sure :pac:

Here are the ladies watching Line of Duty :D

Poor NewRed is doing all the cooking :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Deadly!! Although Legend Reject will prob wear the trench coat if she's coming.

@ Autosport, you never watched Line of Duty? It's a great watch!

If you're all very lucky I'll flash too!

Home, couch, the usual.

Advertisement