Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Fathom wrote: »
    Off to redwood forest and Pacific beach walk-a-bout this weekend.

That sounds fantastic. Enjoy!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Sunny with white poofy clouds predicted for the coastline. Shorts, T, ball cap, and bare feet weather.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couchside with Oh watching comedy stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) My lovely holiday is coming to an end :( sad day for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Whether it happens is a different matter... but hairdressers, barbers & beauty salons have been put forward for reopening next Tues...

I just shaved off all of my hair because I can't do haircuts. I look like an egg! :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I had pints in a pint glass and served by a barman on Sunday night. And a big old steak that was cooked by someone else. But it was room service and hardly even wheted my need for a proper night out with my buddies.

Roll on the summer of freedom and fun, good times around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting down with a mug of coffee and a turkey sandwich.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have designer stubble on my noggin currently ;)

My poor wig needs to be cut too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

My latest selfie:

• Advertisement

Oh Sardi I’m sorry but I laughed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

My hair is fine. Bought a shaver/clippers last year and Mrs G and I get a laugh from it.The only thing I miss is regular work. I couldn't give a fiddlers fook about eating out or pub pints. Been there. done that to the ultimate. All I want for Christmas is a steady Gig.:D

Different colours but difficult works too!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Different colours but difficult works too!

The owl on your pjs is even giving the side eye! :D

That's that now. A quick glimpse and gone as fast as she appeared :p

The owl on your pjs is even giving the side eye! :D

I'm sure the gentlemen of Boards would have expected me to be clad in silk and lace :p

That's that now. A quick glimpse and gone as fast as she appeared :p

Raging I didn't quote it now!

Raging I didn't quote it now!

If you were really dedicated you could have taken a screenshot :D

*that would be weird though*

If you were really dedicated you could have taken a screenshot :D

*that would be weird though*

Even weirder it shows up in my history!

I'll delete it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sitting down with a mug of coffee and a turkey sandwich.

Can't beat that Mam! I froze some cooked turkey at Easter. Hoping it thaws for a decent dinner/sambo at some point. Finishing a beer and not giving a crap about the world tonight with all its stupid bull****.:D

HAPPY OUT FROM ALL IN THE G GAFF!

• Advertisement

Even weirder it shows up in my history!

I'll delete it now.

:pac:

:pac:

I won’t share my private photos of you Diamonds ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

kowloon wrote: »
    I just shaved off all of my hair because I can't do haircuts. I look like an egg! :-/

I was the vainest shíte you could ever meet, managed a music store, played drums in a band...long hair that could take 2 hours to get ready for a night out....
    but when I got sick, it fell out and since then..I Mach3 it every week....
    I would not have my hair back for anything! :D

What happened in here? I leave ye all for a few days and I come back to deleted photos, stealth cameras, threesomes, Rancheros and now OUTDOOR DINING and random Christmas turkey sandwiches? :eek: The world's gone mad. :pac:

Couchside. Catching up on important stuff like this.
    Bored and stubbornly refusing to look forward to anything because I have the emotional capacity of a three year old right now and don't wanna. Long week. :o It'll pass.
    Speaking of three year olds... Dublin zoo is open again and if I were in looking forward form, I'd be excited that we're going to visit our 2020/Christmas buddy/foster friends Ms Zebra and Mr Panda next week. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Cali, thanks for reminding me.. I can't remember who I am adoptive mother to at Dublin Zoo! :o

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

June 7th for outdoor pub/restaurant drinking and dining

Cali, thanks for reminding me.. I can't remember who I am adoptive mother to at Dublin Zoo! :o

I put the little photos they send us on the fridge. With the rest of the fam :pac:

June 7th for outdoor pub/restaurant drinking and dining

Where did you see this?

I want to know when I can cross the border :D

I'm getting all the updates here as I don't watch the news anymore, really looking forward to just having a pint in a quiet old mans pub, I've decided I'm not going to busy pubs anymore, I've grown old during lockdown. Really looking forward to getting my nails done, not looking forward to apologising in advance to my beautician, hope she'll have a strimmers handy....☺️☺️.

• Advertisement

I'm getting all the updates here as I don't watch the news anymore, really looking forward to just having a pint in a quiet old mans pub, I've decided I'm not going to busy pubs anymore, I've grown old during lockdown. Really looking forward to getting my nails done, not looking forward to apologising in advance to my beautician, hope she'll have a strimmers handy....☺️☺️.

I have hedge strimmers, lawn strimmers and a lawn Mower if you need a loan of any of them ;)

Advertisement