Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,107 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ah it won't be build the ark bad!

I fooking hope not!!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭4Ad

From Tuesday on, there's supposed to be 10 days of rain so it's good for forest fires but bad for sunworshipers. :(

No !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

From Tuesday on, there's supposed to be 10 days of rain so it's good for forest fires but bad for sunworshipers. :(

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's so beautiful up there isn't it , a perfect peaceful getaway , until the above in your post happens!
    It's just dangerous for everyone , twice last year injured people had to be airlifted out as the ambulances couldn't get through on the road .
    Anyhow, Costa del Home is always good when the sun shines!!

A fabulous place that you can escape in Mam. It's both appreciated and abused at the same time, but mainly appreciated. The sunny days draw in the arseholes, sometimes. I've been hiking in mountain ranges since I was 14 and seen lots of stupid stuff, but today was an eye opener. It reminded me of the Wicklow Mountains. A nice place to drive through if that's what you wanna do. But if you have no clue about the place, then acting the bollix like blocking driveways and falling into loughs and rivers and expecting rescue services to pick you up because you haven't a clue is utter scutter.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly time to get the fcuk out of here, full moon in full blast here..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭thomil

Good morning :)

Deskside, trying to wake up. Guess that full moon did have an effect over here as well.

On an unrelated note, where's all that fur in my place coming from all of a sudden? :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It was a really large and beautiful full moon this morning. Got called to work at 0230, so caught it just before the sunrise.

What’s the deal in Ireland these days? How far are you allowed venture from your home ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, coalface, looking forward to lunch at 1.30pm and a quick walk in the glorious sunshine.

Then an appointment with my consultant up in the hospital at 3pm. Pretty routine (I meet him once a year) but hoping all will be well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,107 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

smurfjed wrote: »
    It was a really large and beautiful full moon this morning. Got called to work at 0230, so caught it just before the sunrise.

What’s the deal in Ireland these days? How far are you allowed venture from your home ?

You can break free anywhere within your own county or a 20km radius!
    If you go further, the ankle bracelets start beeping.

To thine own self be true

Anyone else receive a notification that you received a Private Message but when you check there’s none

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Delayed notifications have been causing The Hamsters grief for some time now.
    I got a notification yesterday for a post that had been made last Monday :D

( https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058177267 )

I'm in d'office.

A Totally Grand Day out :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm awake noooooo

In the Outpatients Dept at Blanchardstown hospital, waiting to be called to see my consultant.

Stunning sunshine and warm weather out there today. :)

Good luck, hope no issues.

Massive full moon heading your way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

smurfjed wrote: »
    Massive full moon heading your way.

Pull your pants up and just fly the plane!

That made me laugh :D

Out and about with the OH for a drive out to Malahide and Howth. Sure why not? :)

All good with consultant earlier. My bloods are excellent- continual improvements over the past 5 years - he just wants one more set of tests in October and then he'll be discharging me. :D

*Proceeds to wipe coffee from his screen and keyboard*

I should know better than to drink coffee while reading this thread :rolleyes:

:D

Trundling to the coalface, moooooooon night.

• Advertisement

Awooooooo! ;)

Full moon :) or is it a Smurf Moon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    Full moon :) or is it a Smurf Moon :D

Not a Smurf Blue Moon until August :)

Home.
    That is all.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Not a Smurf Blue Moon until August :)

Home.
    That is all.

It might be a bit pink with the sunburn and all ;):D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,081 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Howl at the pink moon. Whole new perspective here.

We shall see the (w)hole of the moon

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,081 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Where are we going? Double entendres!

I'll give you one? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

An interesting day folks. Ms G is infected with hay fever. Eyes like slides. Bought pills and a band and kept her out of school and indoors. Same again tomorrow. Even the cat is banned from her room. Thankfully the weather changes tomorrow and the pollen count will drop. Me and Mrs G headed out to get a few bits and bobs as a Monday morning is dead in places like Home Base. Spotted a chap power hosing nearby. Asked him to come have a look at the gaff. So we bought paint and got the base of the house hosed. Ready for painting once the weather improves. The amount of crap that came off.:eek: Looking forward to finishing off outdoor things and hopefully getting some weather to really enjoy it. This has to the earliest and most organized we have ever been in terms of outdoor stuff.:D

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    An interesting day folks. Ms G is infected with hay fever. Eyes like slides.
    Wishing her well.

Advertisement