Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flogging a Dead Horse: The Late Late Show - Friday 5th March 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is she a little too giddy telling this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Best misery slot in a long while in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 35,679 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Not sure why you'd leave the beach, were they that flustered that they forgot fire can't burn water

• Registered Users Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CH3OH

She seems incredibly positive... I don't understand how anyone could be.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

Not sure why you'd leave the beach, were they that flustered that they forgot fire can't burn water

Why the fcuk did they get into the boot of a car?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭AllForIt

walshb wrote: »

Yeah, I get that. Maybe it's just her natural personalty. She is promoting her book though. No doubt a horrific experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Wer really lucky in Ireland that theres no lethal animals bar bulls etc and no natural disasters on the earthquake/volcano/ wild fire scale

Ahh tsunami of paedophile priests !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭wandererz

thelad95 wrote: »
    I think this is the worst misery slot they've ever had and that's saying a lot considering Madeleine McCanns parents have been on a few times.

No disrespect to this women or her poor husband but the nation really does not need a story like this at the end of a long week.

This show needs a major revamp. These type of slots do no good for anyone really.

Here's a petition to stop this nonsense on the Late Late Show.

Add your name to it.

Select the option at the bottom to skip any donation/contribution etc.

https://www.change.org/p/rte-one-ireland-no-more-morbidity-on-the-late-late-show-rte-one

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

People deal with stuff in different way

• Registered Users Posts: 54,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Why the fcuk did they get into the boot of a car?

They weren’t on the beach..

Think got into car to escape..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,295 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

adrian dunbar on graham norton taking the p**s out of the late late always asking guests where their family is from in ireland :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Emails being written as we speak to be read out praising this show on mondays radio show. "I went to bed bawling my eyes out and really overwhelmed with the levels of mystery and tragedy in the world and couldnt get out iof bed on saturday 10/10"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Missed out the one thing that could have saved them the swimming pool at the back

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

She is very engaging.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Not cark

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Is she a little too giddy telling this?[/QUOTE.s

In my humble opinion, her grieving is only starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Night folks
    Good hustle

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Graham Norton mentions the late late show.

Bryan Cranston was on via video link and after he was gone, Adrian Dunbar is on and he said Cranston’s people are from Armagh.

Graham Norton said every interview on the late late show is what part of Ireland are your people from.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Lol rte have a "helpline" webpage for the trauma the subject people to every week. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,683 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

NOT CARK!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Wishox

Gone to Graham, catch you next week folks

• Registered Users Posts: 81,188 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Night all, I shall now be mostly watching Coming 2 America, on the reviews and general opinions it looks to be the biggest load of sheite ever made but I will watch it none the less, could be great, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,683 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Till next week, folks...stay safe!

Nos da :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

adrian dunbar on graham norton taking the p**s out of the late late always asking guests where their family is from in ireland :D:D:D:D:D:D

I was a little slow with my post:)

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Missed out the one thing that could have saved them the swimming pool at the back

You are forgetting of the smoke. In a fire the vast vast majority are dead long before the fire does it

Vicky McClure is a stunning woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

I only watched the full show cos I was led to believe that it was a condition that I answer the phone live like gaybo used to do. But then they just announce the winner. Another ****e end to another ****e week...

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Lol rte have a "helpline" webpage for the trauma the subject people to every week. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Not really all tv stations have them be it due to something in a soap/tv show prime time or the news. Not just because of this show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

If you have to give details of helplines after your Friday night light entertainment show, then you aren’t doing it right.

• Advertisement

shane1981 wrote: »
    I only watched the full show cos I was led to believe that it was a condition that I answer the phone live like gaybo used to do. But then they just announce the winner. Another ****e end to another ****e week...

If it is something like this on they do not do it as it be a bit insensitive can see the point

Advertisement